Old 08-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #5141
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Finding a lovely note in my lunchbox... even though she is away for work... pre-planned thoughtfulness... awwwwwwwwwww
Awww, what transpires naturally is never an effort or calculated....just occurs easily and with all love and sincerity xxxxxxx Miss You
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #5142
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

now I know what Silvie has meant all along about being present for eachother..
if it's a friend caring for me while I suffered through a migraine again ...
or the friend that lives three hours away, always here for me to brighten my day and make plans together, supporting the decisions I'm faced with and never making me feel less than...feeling our friendship grow stronger every day and taking every moment possible to be present for eachother...
it's those kind of dignified, respectful bonds that get me through tough days... amd make me smile every evening when I'm told "I enjoyed spending the evening with you."...

it's the simple things in life that bring me joy
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #5143
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

One of my neighbours was on his way out when I came back from walking Mdm Puppydog. He was concerned about my washing being out in the heavy rain and wanted to push it in further in the balcony but was worried that I would misunderstand. I explained that I was trying to drown ticks and he said that if I have washing out and it's raining that he'll jump over and push my washing in under the eaves.

The balconies are big concrete things and he won't be risking anything by jumping over - actually more like swinging his leg over.

I love my nieghbours they are so lovely!

I've had food given to me by a neighbour on the other side a couple of times. I'm always up for free yummy food.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #5144
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunflower Sutra

One of my students brought me a sunflower bloom that toppled over in her garden...it was bigger than my head...It is now gracing the watering can in my kitchen because it was the only vessel that didn't topple over with the weight of the bloom...

I plan to keep it going as long as I can, and then I will dry it and save the seeds to plant next year.

This student is one of those rare people that you aren't too sure about but end up adoring...and this loud, brash flower is a clear example of her personality.

I brought this gorgeous flower home like it was some sort of rare prize. My whole family oohed and ahhhed over its splendor. She had no idea what this particular flower means to me, so I told her that this weekend she needs to "google" my favorite poem, Sunflower Sutra...I am guessing that of all of my students in this class, she is the one that is funky enough to get that poem.
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #5145
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Loseing another pound,I have lost 7 pounds over the last month,being pain free as possable for this first time in years is something I cherrish big time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 04:14 AM   #5146
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just heard awesome news...it's official...I'm a Great Aunt to twins - boy and girl.....What a package deal! Glad to hear everyone is doing well...can't wait to see some pictures!!!!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #5147
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Everything coming together for this weekend!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #5148
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

waking up with my babygirls! .. and looking forward to more of this and also spending evenings together!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #5149
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet rep.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #5150
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend just called from the airport and he's on his way into town to meet me for lunch!

YAY! I just love him to pieces.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #5151
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Counting down the days until Daddi takes me on a road trip

i love that she wants to take me places, and to see my family!

i just hope things are ok when we get there!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #5152
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Beautiful blue moon this morning lumlnating my morning run.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 AM   #5153
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default it's an everyday kind of thing

Waking up with Fruitcake all cuddled next to me.

Today the sun rays came through the window just so. When I opened my eyes Fruitcake lifted his head toward me, flipped his tail twice, then dropped his head back down on my arm. Lol he knows I'm not getting out of bed yet.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 AM   #5154
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My Pay check OHHH YEAH Little Rock here we come
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 08:59 AM   #5155
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

This WHOLE morning, ever since the alarm went off, has been about PLANS COMING TOGETHER!!!
I could do a HAPPY DANCE now!
Wooooohooooo!!!

Car getting fixed! and much lower than the original $800 quote...
Car parts picked up, ready to deliver tonight.
Mechanic promised it will be done by Saturday evening!!
On way to drop off car, because it's in the next county, Blade and I will be stopping by Jay's for dinner on way home! LOVE me some Jay's seafood!!
Reservations made for Sunday/Monday...
Appointment made for Sunday to meet a new landlord at a BEAUTIFUL home, completely UNDER budget and the idea situation!
Plans made with a friend to put my oldest pup back into Service Dog mode to help her mom this weekend... hopefully, we can provide some comfort...

EXCITED!!
Happy plans are coming through!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #5156
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- Watching over the cabin, while someone is working on it, and Daddy catches some z's before having to go to work.. We were up late, and of course up early to catch a very early flight..

SO what brought me joy?
my visited has been extended until Tuesday..
The fact i am here, tending house while the guy i love rests up for a busy weekend ahead..
a dear friend giving me a big hug saying she's so happy i am staying because i am definitely part of this tribe now..

Still being home, and knowing i am indeed loved, THIS much.
(thank You Daddy, so so muchly) <3

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 11:05 AM   #5157
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default JOY!

posting pictures in the gallery of my girl, my bike and myself....
Old 08-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #5158
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

this day just keeps getting better and better!!!
and I even got compliments from the boss and HIS boss for saving HIS a$$ on a huge project! now, next step is a raise!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #5159
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing EXACTLY where to find my undies when I got dressed this morning... I know that sounds bad...but after moving......its a wondrous joy

Getting enrolled all official like for fall.... and having a handy dandy college ID to
prove it!

Finding out that my tuition includes free membership at the school gym yippety skippety!

Getting my jeans out of the closet and momentarily thinking they CANT be mine because they look so small.... :P but they fit grrreat
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #5160
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Being in the park this morning at sunrise to watch dozens of hot air balloons launch. It was downright magical.

Tags
joy