Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 03-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation
Default Presenting Another Ignorant Moron Running for Office: Barb Davis White

http://minnesotaindependent.com/5564...age-rosa-parks

Sigh...does the parade of morons ever end??

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently Michele Bachman is not the only nut job in Minnesota. What is in the water up there?
Old 03-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Did some research. Ms White has a facebook page, and also a website. I encourage anyone else who is outraged to contact her and tell her exactly what you think of her hateful, ignorant, misinformed comments. I do, however, encourage retorts to be "clean". I have found its much better to battle ignorance with intelligence and facts, rather than hate and profanity.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
http://minnesotaindependent.com/5564...age-rosa-parks

Sigh...does the parade of morons ever end??
Unfortunately there is an unending calvalcade of morons, idiots and fools stepping all over themselves and one another to demonstrate their complete divorce from reality.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Personaly I have never uderstood how these peeps ever get elected to any office..muchless ever ruin for said office..but they keep geting elected in office and back in as well.The reall folks who have the good of the people in there hearts for some reason never get a chanch to be in political office..this is crazy.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Best Thread Title Ever

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #7
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hundreds of partners?
Gay bowel disease?

Are. You. Fucking. Serious?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Apparently Michele Bachman is not the only nut job in Minnesota. What is in the water up there?

Let's ask Strappie! OOOOOO Strappppieeeee.. whatupwitdat?????

Pssst.. we have a few crackheads who hold office here too... water water everywhere.. not a drop to drink...
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Best Thread Title Ever

Thank you, thank you...and I don't even have a speech prepared. I'd like to thank the academy, my son, my parents, and...of course the idiot who made this all possible...Barb Davis White, who once again proves that you don't need a brain to run for Congress. Good night everybody!

Old 03-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #10
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Barb Davis White = Jackass
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #11
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Personaly I have never uderstood how these peeps ever get elected to any office..muchless ever ruin for said office..but they keep geting elected in office and back in as well.The reall folks who have the good of the people in there hearts for some reason never get a chanch to be in political office..this is crazy.

the reason they get in office and are reelected is because as a nation, we do not vote. the avg. voter turnout is under 40 percent in many cases. 60 percent would change many states and 95 percent would change the planet. but we sit home on election day and hope someone else does our job.

she is a complete moron and i plan on telling her so in ever so nice words.

wolfwalker
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Sex, sex, sex! If you listen to the asshats, we're all about the sex! Oh yeah, and nonexeistant diseases!
Old 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #13
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

Maybe she is cranky 'cause she caught her SO on the downlow??? just a thought...

Am betting Rosa Parks woulda come upside her head for calling her name in the defence of stupidity.

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LieslKate For This Useful Post: