Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 02-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The Beginning of the End for DADT

Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, today called for the military to end the DADT policy and allow gay and lesbian soldiers to serve openly:

"No matter how I look at the issue," Mullen said, "I cannot escape being troubled by the fact that we have in place a policy which forces young men and women to lie about who they are in order to defend their fellow citizens." Noting that he was speaking for himself and not for the other service chiefs, Mullen added: "For me, it comes down to integrity – theirs as individuals and ours as an institution."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Even though I'm too old to get my military career back, I'm happy to see this happen. It's been too long coming.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Very well said.. I have many friends there were and are in the military. It saddens me the trouble they have encountered because of the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" Policy in particular my friends that came home from Iraq and defended our country that now suffer from the trauma of all the things they have seen. If my friends were able to get the therapy they "really" need then being able to "be whom they are" is part of that therapy. But by god DON'T ASK DON'T TELL...

So God Bless him for "speaking" the words we so need to "stop"!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I have slightly mixed feelings....

On the one hand, I'm glad to hear this..One step at a time, baby steps but still, it's a step forward, so future generations can proudly, Openly, shamelessly serve their Country...

On the other hand, I'm saddened it took the Powers-that-Be this long to meditate and come to such a conclusion...Had they done so 10-ish yrs ago{more or less when Clinton slapped us with it}, and abolished DADT, I honestly feel I'd probably be a part of the USMC JAG Corps at this point.....Unfortunately, the age factor..and Health keep me from pursuing if they finally accept LGBTQ...

Perhaps this will lead the way towards Equality in Marriage, Housing, Adoption etc ..Federally...
Old 02-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I like this news. For future generations to come, will not have to endure what we have up until now. It was like segregation back in the day. The military put a stop to it. If you serve your country, side by side it didn't matter what color you were. With being able to serve openly and proudly, this may open the door in the future everywhere. We have a voice and we re being heard. I'll end using these ever famous words.....we've come a long way baby to get where we got to today.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default wiki: quick reference...So why does a study need to be done?

Countries that allow homosexuals to serve in the military

2.1 Argentina
2.2 Australia
2.3 Austria
2.4 Belgium
2.5 Bermuda
2.6 Brazil
2.7 Canada
2.8 Czech Republic
2.9 Denmark
2.10 Estonia
2.11 Finland
2.12 France
2.13 Germany
2.14 Ireland
2.15 Israel
2.16 Italy
2.17 Lithuania
2.18 Luxembourg
2.19 The Netherlands
2.20 New Zealand
2.21 Norway
2.22 Peru
2.23 Philippines
2.24 Romania
2.25 Slovenia
2.26 South Africa
2.27 Spain
2.28 Sweden
2.29 Switzerland
2.30 United Kingdom
2.31 Uruguay
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #6
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/20...2/mccain-dadt/

Sigh

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I served prior to DADT and I can tell you that, back then, it was even worse. I remember the witch hunts when, specifically, the US Navy and US Marine Corps had a specific division within CID, called "NIS" (Naval Investigative Service) that pursued, prosecuted and then summarily discharged (many with less than honorable discharges) gay and lesbian Sailors and Marines. It was going on in the other branches, too, and it was bad. Many MANY good, squared away service members lost careers and were further punished with less than desirable character grades on their DD214's that would mar them for life. Yes, it was worse. When I enlisted, recruiters outright asked about sexual orientation. If you answered that you were, or possessed homosexual tendencies, you were automatically disqualified. Door closed. Sorry. We. Don't. Want. You. Goodbye.

When DADT came in, I thought to myself that maybe things might be a little easier...and in a sense, they were. You see, I remember the investigations where some of the Marines I served with were dragged into the offices of investigagors and coerced to reveal names of others in exchange for (false) promises of "leniency" in their own treatment, etc. Entire investigations seemed to grow "arms" that way, like an octopus, and then the harassment and punishment would commence. I had a friend who was a (straight) supply Sgt. and they even pulled her in and wanted to discharge her on someone else's heresay, because she had ONCE been spotted in a gay club (the old Peanuts club) in Los Angeles. Yes, I remember that night when she went partying with some of our group....with her boyfriend....because she was our friend and wasn't gay at all. The fact that she was seen going into a gay club was reason enough. You see, NIS had agents they'd station outside of the known gay clubs. They also had agents inside. The one outside would stand around and watch the cars pull up. If a car had a base sticker on it, they wrote the name down as a suspected gay. Inside, the agent would try to talk to the customers, or stand around at the door and see who used a military ID for proof of age to get in. The agent would then try to get that person's name. It was ridiculous. So yes, when DADT came in, I had hoped that things would get a little easier. Something about that "don't pursue" clause.

Nowdays, I work with young service members, both officer and enlisted, because it's a medical environment. These "kids" give me hope that things are, indeed, changing. I see these young people and they are so open minded, on the whole. Yes, there's a few that have some fairly "conservative" prejudicial notions/ideas, but when you find one of them, they usually keep pretty quiet because their peers, who usually outnumber them, tell them "Hey, that's not cool, yanno." As a transgendered man, I have to say that I've gotten more respect and acceptance from these young military members than I've gotten from the (older) civilian employees of my own agency, and I successfully and openly transitioned at work. For this, I have even more hope. These kids aren't daunted or afraid of gays, lesbians or even transfolk who might be serving alongside of them. Hell, most of them know someone, or have a gay family member and they're very accepting of other kinds of people. Of course, I can't speak for other kinds of military environments. I know that there are some unit cultures that, if I were a gay male, I'd be afraid....VERY afraid....to reveal my orientation to. In the Marine Corps, for example, If I were a gay male Marine, I wouldn't be very comfortable serving in an infantry or combat arms unit. The culture is different in something like that than it would be in, say, a supply or administrative, or even communications unit. I have, in the past, known a couple of gay male Marines who did serve (verrrrry discreetly, of course) in combat units.

I know I may not hold a "politically correct" view when I say this, but I happen to think that, for everyone....gay, straight, bi, pansexual....it IS a question of conduct. Bottom line is that the person is there to do a job and it shouldn't matter one iota what that person's gender OR sexual orientation is. You're there to do a job. If you do that job well, then anything in your personal life is your business and none of anyone else's. Just like offensive conduct of any sexual nature is, and should be, excluded from the workplace, it shouldn't matter who perpetrates it...gay, straight, bi, pansexual, etc. It IS a question of conduct and everyone should be held to account if it is inappropriate for a workplace or interferes with an objective or mission. I happen to think that an inappropriate heterosexual "office affair" is most definitely a morale-dropping, inappropriate, counterproductive distraction that can adversely interfere with a workplace's mission. It doesn't matter if it's gay or straight....it disrupts what should be a professional environment and distracts from the work that needs to be done. Period.

Clinton definitely sold us out with the DADT policy, but it was, to me, a slight improvement over what was happening before. It's time to make it even better now and to remove all restrictions on gays, lesbians and bisexuals who want to do their bit and serve.

It's the right thing to do and no other option should be considered or "settled" for.

~Theo~
Old 02-07-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

I really enjoyed this NYT OpEd today on the topic:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/op...ml?ref=opinion
Enjoy!
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2010, 01:56 AM   #9
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
I really enjoyed this NYT OpEd today on the topic:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/op...ml?ref=opinion
Enjoy!
great article!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #10
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I hope it's ok to post this here. I received this email today and thought that it might be of interest. Please call your Senators!

************************************************** *******************************************

This morning, Sen. Joe Lieberman made history, introducing legislation to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" -- the first bill ever introduced in the U.S. Senate to end this discriminatory policy. Sen. Carl Levin, the powerful Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand joined Sen. Lieberman in introducing this landmark legislation.

Sen. Lieberman's "Military Readiness Enhancement Act of 2010" closely mirrors a similar bill in the House of Representatives, championed by Rep. Patrick Murphy, that would repeal the law that prevents gay Americans from serving openly in the military.

Now we need to help Sen. Lieberman and Sen. Levin get the votes in the Senate that will repeal DADT once and for all.

My job -- my life -- is on the line. And so are the lives of more than 65,000 gay men and women currently serving in our nation's military. That's why I need your help. And it's why the Courage Campaign is teaming up with the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network and Knights Out to get this message to you.

It's very important that we act today -- thousands of us across America. Can you make a quick call right now urging your Senators to co-sponsor the Lieberman/Levin bill? It will take just a minute of your time, but your call will mean the world to me and so many of my fellow soldiers:

http://www.couragecampaign.org/OneQuickCall

Make no mistake: Congress needs to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" this year -- before the November elections. Right now, we're fighting on two fronts to repeal DADT in 2010:

1) Include repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in the defense budget authorization bill, or

2) Pass the "Military Readiness Enhancement Act of 2010" in the Senate and House of Representatives

With the Lieberman/Levin landmark legislation being introduced today, the most important thing you can do right now is help us build momentum behind it. The more senators who sign on as co-sponsors, the more likely we can repeal DADT in 2010 -- on one front or the other.

Can you make a quick call urging your Senators to sign on as a co-sponsor to Sen. Lieberman's new bill? Click here to get the phone number and check out our really short script, if you need it:

http://www.couragecampaign.org/OneQuickCall

Again, thank you for your support today. One small action at a time, we will finally get rid of this discriminatory and immoral law.

Daniel W. Choi
1LT, IN
New York Army National Guard

P.S. A few weeks ago, I joined Sen. Gillibrand and more than 900 people who signed up for a "Courage Campaign Conversation" conference call to discuss the repeal of DADT. If you would like to listen to this special hour-long discussion, just click here:

http://www.couragecampaign.org/ChoiGillibrandCall
Old 03-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #11
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday afternoon on KGO Talk Radio DADT was the topic of conversation. The guest was a discharged soilder because he was gay. He is now an activist to change the current policy, and law of DADT.

Apparently it is only a question of when this will be repealed in Congress. The next question is how quickly will the rescind be implemented? Some thing it should be done gradually; others think it should be done swiftly and in its entirety. This strategy would serve to deter any discrepancies regarding allowing gays to serve "openly" in the military.

Aj, you are never too old. IMO, it is our country's loss that they could not find a way to utilize your "older" brain in service to the USA. One of my brother's who is over 50 reinlisted and just finished serving a tour of duty in Iraq as a chaplain.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

While the Pentagon Studies, More Gays Fall
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #13
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

McCain's DADT Support Letter Signed By A Bunch Of Dead Guys
Old 03-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #14
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25JKp4rNACY"]YouTube- Rachel Maddow- Bias defends Dont ask_ dont tell policy[/ame]
Old 03-22-2010, 06:25 AM   #15
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Choi Arrested at White House Gates

http://advocate.com/News/Daily_News/...n_Front_of_WH/
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2010, 06:29 AM   #16
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I have slightly mixed feelings....

On the one hand, I'm glad to hear this..One step at a time, baby steps but still, it's a step forward, so future generations can proudly, Openly, shamelessly serve their Country...

On the other hand, I'm saddened it took the Powers-that-Be this long to meditate and come to such a conclusion...Had they done so 10-ish yrs ago{more or less when Clinton slapped us with it}, and abolished DADT, I honestly feel I'd probably be a part of the USMC JAG Corps at this point.....Unfortunately, the age factor..and Health keep me from pursuing if they finally accept LGBTQ...

Perhaps this will lead the way towards Equality in Marriage, Housing, Adoption etc ..Federally...
I agree BUT at least its happening. In the past 25 years I've slowly watch a shift in consciousness. The world changing and now that consciousness is becoming movement. Sometimes movement and change is unsettling and even destructive. Nature proves this to us all the time.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Obama heckled by DADT protesters at Boxer fundraiser

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_543796.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #18
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I can understand being Heckled if you oppose certain measures, policies etc...
Other than successfully pissing off Supporters..
What exactly does it Prove?
I know he needs reminding from time to time..dang..
Old 04-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #19
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Default Gay Veterans Chain Themselves to White House Gate

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_544586.html

I thought it was an interesting choice for the AP reporter to state that hecklers "screamed at" Obama. "Screamed"? Really?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:33 AM   #20
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I can understand being Heckled if you oppose certain measures, policies etc...
Other than successfully pissing off Supporters..
What exactly does it Prove?
I know he needs reminding from time to time..dang..

I personally think it proves more than anything else that we LGBT folks are getting very very tired of the people we fight to place in office not doing their jobs.

I don't think he should need reminding. He made it clear when running for office that equal human rights was at the forefront of his agenda. Have at it big boy!

Why is it that it has taken so long to figure out how to repeal DADT? Seems easier to do just about anything than to make it illegal to discriminate against homosexuals.

Frankly, I think Bill was trying to do the right thing with gays when DADT first came about. Seemed reasonable.. let's not talk about it, then there won't be discrimination. No one saw AT THE TIME, that it would be turned against us. Until we have laws making our rights ( ALL of our rights) equal to those of our heterosexual neighbors, we will remain less than second class citizens.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: