Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #581
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Watching TRAVELERS on Flix. It's on it's third season and apparently it's one of Flix's top three SciFi series. I dig it, in part, because it has Eric McCormack. I'm glad to see him in something that's doing well... besides Will 'n' Grace. I liked him in PRECEPTION but that one didn't stick past three seasons.

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:21 PM   #582
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I just watched the first four episodes of Castle Rock and am finding it intriguing indeed...

I can't help but love The Handmaid's Tale despite how scary it is. It has its moments of triumph though!

Started the new season of OITNB but I watch that with Jedi and she's not as much of a binger as I am.
I agree regarding handmaids tale,I think its hard because it is based in America.
Remember Iran?
It was a moder society,util the US helped organise a coup,against the democratically elected society and installed a theocracy,oh yeah I forgot Afghanistan.
Yes indeed its hard to watch,but interesting,some of the lines are true,when she says about all the signs of what was coming,but "we did nothing"

Also Katzickastan now has concetration camps for gay men,

It truly is privalege,when a telivision show can make us feel so uncomfortable,the we just turn it off.

I admit,I watched it twice in 5 days,both seasons,because the first time I was traumitised and missed a lot.

dont get scared,"get active"but Ive been an activist for 40 yrs,I love that their is resistance,no matter,their will always be a resistance.

sorry rant over
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 10:22 PM   #583
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default "Relatable" on Netflix

Ellen's first stand up live performance in more than 15yrs...

Tig Notaro also assisted with Ellen's newest performance.

A must watch for all of us who are kind to one another!

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 10:25 PM   #584
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Saw It. She's still got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Ellen's first stand up live performance in more than 15yrs...

Tig Notaro also assisted with Ellen's newest performance.

A must watch for all of us who are kind to one another!

Ks-
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2018, 12:51 PM   #585
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Hulu- dates (british tv show about ppl on dates)

netflix-strong (ninja warrior meets biggest loser...women only paired with male trainers)

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 05:27 PM   #586
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

netflix i watched Bird Box the other day. Very good and creepy.
Vudu i watched A quiet place. Very similar these 2 movies.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2018, 08:23 PM   #587
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
netflix I started "dogs"

hulu I started "killing eve"
I came across killing eve on a flight a few months ago. I look forward to season 2.

Going to watch Miss Maisel in a few minutes.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2018, 08:34 PM   #588
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I came across killing eve on a flight a few months ago. I look forward to season 2.

Going to watch Miss Maisel in a few minutes.

We are absolutely in love with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 07:04 PM   #589
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
We are absolutely in love with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel....

Oh, this is on Amazon..........
Old 12-29-2018, 12:14 AM   #590
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Just finished I Love Dick. Jill Soloway is a brilliant director and creator. I think as an art piece, I Love Dick was better than Transparent. Transparent was personal and that made it very moving.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 12:20 AM   #591
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I do not watch TV much lately but I thought I’d give Lucifer a try on Netflix.
I’m liking it....
Old 01-05-2019, 11:55 AM   #592
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tig: Happy To Be Here on Netflix...

a very personal and reflective documentary by Tig Notaro.

IMHO: a must see for many folks-

Ks-
Old 01-05-2019, 10:10 PM   #593
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

The documentary is called simply *Tig* ...
*Happy to be here* is her stand-up...

Sorry for any confusion
Ks-
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2019, 01:11 AM   #594
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I finally watched Bird Box.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:55 AM   #595
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Last night we watched most of the first season of “Jack Ryan” by Tom Clancy

We might get to finish today...so much action!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2019, 06:17 PM   #596
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Tidying Up.,,,

In a series of inspiring home makeovers, world-renowned tidying expert Marie Kondo helps clients clear out the clutter -- and choose joy.

Kondo is the author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing.

The KonMari Method is Marie's genius approach to helping your hoarding habits. She "encourages tidying by category—not location—beginning with clothes, then moving onto books, papers, komono (miscellaneous items), and, finally, sentimental items." When choosing which objects to keep and which to toss, she suggests asking yourself a simple, yet impactful question: Does it spark joy? If things don't bring you joy, her site says, "Thank them for their service—then let them go."
Old 01-06-2019, 06:53 PM   #597
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
In a series of inspiring home makeovers, world-renowned tidying expert Marie Kondo helps clients clear out the clutter -- and choose joy.

Kondo is the author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing.

The KonMari Method is Marie's genius approach to helping your hoarding habits. She "encourages tidying by category—not location—beginning with clothes, then moving onto books, papers, komono (miscellaneous items), and, finally, sentimental items." When choosing which objects to keep and which to toss, she suggests asking yourself a simple, yet impactful question: Does it spark joy? If things don't bring you joy, her site says, "Thank them for their service—then let them go."
I've enjoyed the episodes I've watch, but now I'm wondering if I'm an "Odd Duck" because I don't really need a material possession to give me joy! I find joy in the memories I hold in my brain.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:41 AM   #598
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Killing Eve et al.

I am not surprised about Sandra Oh winning the Golden Globe for best performance for an actress in a television series, which I watched. I really liked the series "Killing Eve". My jaw dropped and eyes went wide in several of the episodes, especially the 5th episode when she put on some of Villanelle's perfume, and then my eyes went so wide as I kept watching and saw her put on a dress of Villanelle's, and then only did I take a deep breath!!! What I also liked about the series was that Eve was so real - all over the place.

I have seen quite a few releases last year, and I will just mention a few of them here.

All I can say is that I did not like "Homecoming" - even though Julia Roberts did her best, but that hair (lol).

I also did not like "The First", which I watched basically because of Sean Penn - however, I was so bored, my attention drifting constantly. Every single astronaut's life was so messed up, so I had a hard time believing any of it.

I did like "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan", mainly because it was so well done, great suspense, that kept me wondering what the next episode would hold.

I had a mixed reaction to 2018 BBC production of the "The ABC Murders" - a 3 episode mini-series. I had read most of Christie's mysteries - great summertime reads as a child at my folks' country cottage when it began to rain. So, I was looking forward to seeing a new version of one of Christie's mysteries and I found it interesting because of John Malkovich playing Poirot. But, this version was so dark. Moreover, I just couldn't imagine Christie writing a Poirot like that. The Poirot of the past that I knew was impeccable, and this screenwriter's version of Poirot seemed shabby and too haunted to be believable.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 06:48 PM   #599
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool True Detective

Am watching "True Detective" (released from HBO) season 3, episodes 1 and 2, which came out yesterday. This is one terrific series if you like crime and mystery. Only problem with it, is that I wish the 8 episodes of this season would have come out all at once. Will have to wait, as the rest of the 6 episodes will be released through January and February. The acting is incredible, especially by Mahershala Ali.

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btoZfxs0pE0
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #600
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

We finally watched HOMELAND.

It was not what i expected!I thought it would be like NCIS or something but the bipolar protagonist element is a bigger part of it than i anticipated. Two thumbs up.