Old 08-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Most Beautiful Place?

Where/What is the most beautiful place you have ever seen, or been to that would be ideal for a romantic weekend with that someone special? Please describe in detail.
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Most anyplace feels romantic to me when in a love that is mutual.

However, to be specific I can think of a place I've been that I'll never forget (many years ago, pic below not mine -- however was at anchorage in this exact spot!) There to be enjoyed is nightly viewing of the northern lights and the aurora borealis, wild blueberries, wild iris, fresh and invigorating lake water, remote and very secluded, and far away from the crowds. The catch? It's only accessible by sailboat (or motor boat, bah humbug).

Mary Ann Cove, Bai Finn -- Channel Islands of Lake Huron.

Romantic as all get out.

Sorry for the enormous pic!

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation
Default Watkins Glen Gorge

Breath taking! All you can hear is water.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

People make the romance. Settings certainly help.
For me, I prefer a getaway that combines sun and surf,
casual with formal, and 24 hour room service.

The most romantic place I ever took someone was the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anywhere...

I am with my wife is the most romantic place the world.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I used to live here.......in the winter it was so deserted that I would hang my clothes on this tree and swim bare with the fishes.....I love this place!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

There are innumerable beautiful places out there! I have seen so many that I can't decide which one is the best.
Since I'm really into cottages and and green is my favourite color I can narrow it down to Irish coasts.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation
Default cliche but truly romantic

Venezia: magical. mysterious. maze like. with the most heartbreakingly beautiful light. there is no place in the world like it.

Hawai'i: because, well, it's just perfect. the sea, the sunset, the stunning vistas at every turn and the feeling that you've found paradise, that all is well with the world and this is how life should be.

Neither my trips to Venice, nor my time in Hawai'i were with romantic partners...but both places ooze romance.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:44 AM   #9
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asari View Post
There are innumerable beautiful places out there! I have seen so many that I can't decide which one is the best.
Since I'm really into cottages and and green is my favourite color I can narrow it down to Irish coasts.
I'm not sure that the west coast of Ireland is the most beautiful - guess it depends on interpretation of beauty. It's much more rugged and isolated than most.

However, it's certainly the landscape that pulls most on my heart.

Each summer, we'd go to Glencolumbkille, South West Donegal on the Atlantic coast and we'd stay in a traditional cottage less than 100 metres from this beach:

Many happy memories of there. I returned to visit in 2007 (Tmbyfem was with me and fell in love with it for a first time) but, alas, the remoteness means it's not easy for me to get to. Easier for me to travel much further to the US or continental Europe and I haven't been back since ..... but that will change.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #10
Daktari

Barcelona, Parc Guell

Marrakesh, Le Jardin Majorelle at Yves St.Laurent's house.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #11
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I'm not sure that the west coast of Ireland is the most beautiful - guess it depends on interpretation of beauty. It's much more rugged and isolated than most.

However, it's certainly the landscape that pulls most on my heart.

Each summer, we'd go to Glencolumbkille, South West Donegal on the Atlantic coast and we'd stay in a traditional cottage less than 100 metres from this beach:

Stunning!
I prefer Ireland's West as well. It's so mystical. At those lonesome places I really feel like brought back to a lost time.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2014, 07:31 AM   #12
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let's meet here

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #13
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Québec City!

It's teeming with history, has cobblestone pedestrian streets, is very walk-able (though be prepared to take on some steep hills!), and the architecture in the historic area near the Château Frontenac makes you feel like you're stepping into the 1600s. 

I love the atmosphere of the town. Lots of little independent local shops and the feeling in December near the holidays when they have all the lights and decorations out is magical. :-)

Go down to the river's edge, lean against the railing, let the gentle snowfall lightly dust your hair, and just try not to fall in love with this place. It just feels warm and cozy but at the same time majestic when you look up and see the Chateau all lit up and looming over everything. 

Plus, while you're there you can splurge on some authentic French-Canadian poutine!

(I have no idea how to resize this on my iPhone... sorry)

If you are ever in Montréal, be sure to try at least two of the 25 different variations at La Banquise! 
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2014, 06:51 AM   #14
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default i fell in love with san francisco when i was there...

i would love to go back and walk on the beach with someone special...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #15
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Probably somewhere we can lay out on the sand.I also like laying under the stars at night,looking up at the constellation.I think anytime i'm with a lover,just being together can be a beautiful place.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:30 PM   #16
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

C H I C A G O during the holidays walking down the Magnificent Mile holding hands with someone while a few flakes fall from the night sky!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #17
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *** bump ***

Bumpity bump bump bump ......

This looks like a really good place for vacation ideas (romantic or not).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 02:25 AM   #18
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

There is a place in California called Lake Oroville, and if you rent a house boat for a few days, and the first night, dock right out in the middle of the lake, anchoring on this little island that is right in the middle. Climb up on the observation deck of the house boat and lay up there, staring up at the sky, you can literally see the entire milky way. It is one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. Then, for the rest of your stay, head on up one of the forks, north or south is fine, and you can dock in private little alcoves, usually with tiny water falls running down the alcove, its so peaceful to wake up to every morning. So quiet, so perfect.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 12:52 PM   #19
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,965 Times in 8,544 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

The Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. I was driving cross country and was going through a valley in the Smokey Mountains and it brought me to tears. I still haven't seen anything so beautiful that affected me so deeply and quickly.

The Black Hills in South Dakota. It was the first time I had seen purple mountains. It was just beautiful.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 02:55 PM   #20
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Most Beautiful Place

I am not a story teller but I have to repeat this one.
A person wanted to phone heaven so they thought "I will go to British Columbia it is overlooking the ocean" So off they went and went into a beautiful chapel and asked the preacher if they could call heaven on the phone and the preacher said of course but that long distance will cost you $20,000,000. I have not close to that money says the person I will try elsewhere. Going to Alberta then Sask. then Ontario, then Quebec in a beautiful church (which only cost $3,000,000. ) Quite a savings he thought but I dont have that kind of money so off he went. The man travelled and could not find a place to make his call so he decieded to take a ship to Newfoundland. He felt relieved at its serenity and friendly people, the beauty of the lakes and streams. As he sat on a high hill overlooking the ocean he thought "I will try this last place". Off he went to the next day and ended up in a tiny country church. He approached the minister and told him his tale of woe. I wanted to call heaven he said to speak to my family as they are all passed but I can't find a place to phone long distance with out paying a fortune which I don't have. Oh not a problem said the minister you can call from here and it wont cost you any such amount. It will be 25cents. The man was in awe, "how come so cheap to call heaven . Well said the minister, its a local call. (That is where I was born).
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: