Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > South America Forums

Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #21
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Homes in Cartagena

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 05:44 AM   #22
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had dreams of exploring jungles. I have yet to experience the wonders and the joys of the Amazon….. I wonder if the Amazon will be as inspirational and reflective for me as Africa and Indonesia… at sometime in my future, hopefully, I will find out.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #23
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had dreams of exploring jungles. I have yet to experience the wonders and the joys of the Amazon….. I wonder if the Amazon will be as inspirational and reflective for me as Africa and Indonesia… at sometime in my future, hopefully, I will find out.

I haven't been to the Amazons, but I have heard some wonderful things about it. I had plans to go years back but my father passed and things got put on hold.

Hopefully you will find out soon and you can tell us all bout it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #24
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I haven't been to the Amazons, but I have heard some wonderful things about it. I had plans to go years back but my father passed and things got put on hold.

Hopefully you will find out soon and you can tell us all bout it
It was the African jungle that helped me get my life back on track after my daughter and Grandparents passed.

I have always dreamed of going to Machu Picchu when I’m 50, why then, I don’t know, but….. Spending some time exploring the Amazons then would be fantastic! ...I have 8 years to go before I get there...lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #25
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Hillary Clinton Drinking In Colombia

She is drinking an Aguila beer. Personally, I would have given her a Club Colombia, yum!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #26
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

21 Reasons Colombia Is The Happiest Country In World (SLIDESHOW) ~ the Huffington Post

I love all 21 reasons, take the time to look through.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Caño Cristales

Gorgeous!

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #28
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Colombia, Magical Realism!

Caño Cristales.

Spanish:

English:

Old 04-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #29
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Colombia, Magical Realism!

Cartagena.

Spanish:

"Cartagena inspired a Nobel Price winner..."
Old 04-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #30
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have heard it's quite a hike out to Caño Cristales, but it would be so worth the walk!

The Diva's Quasi-Official Colombian To-Do List
(in no particular order)
Medellin
Caño Cristales
San Andrés
Laguna Guatavita
and Usaquén, again, because really, you can't go too many times!

I like their tag line in these videos "The only risk is wanting to stay." I have found that to be very accurate.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #31
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Gold Museum, Bogotá.

Spanish:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #32
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Tonight on Anthony Burdain's Parts Unknown: Colombia!

10 Things to know before visiting Colombia.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #33
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

An excerpt from last night's Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown.

This restaurant has been in our family for over 100 years and we were thrilled to be highlighted in his show.

The beautiful girl at the counter is my cousin's daughter

The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #34
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

My son gave me the heads up on this episode of house Hunters International yesterday (yes he watches it).

I am re-thinking my career path. I swear they could have done A LOT better with that budget. Perhaps real state agent may be another item to add to my resume.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #35
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
My son gave me the heads up on this episode of house Hunters International yesterday (yes he watches it).

I am re-thinking my career path. I swear they could have done A LOT better with that budget. Perhaps real state agent may be another item to add to my resume.

Yeah, I saw this one too. I think they really limited themselves by only looking in La Macarena. I really liked the La Candelaria one, impractical as it was!
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 02:54 PM   #36
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh Colombia es demasiado linda, Colombia is too beautiful! I miss it every day.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote