Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 05-09-2020, 11:46 PM   #421
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thrilled to find this thread! Thank you, kittygrrl, for starting and maintaining it.

I didn't really celebrate Beltane this year due to quarantine, but I did attend a small virtual moon circle. Looking forward to Litha!!! Anyone have plans/ideas already?
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2020, 02:25 PM   #422
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
I'm thrilled to find this thread! Thank you, kittygrrl, for starting and maintaining it.

I didn't really celebrate Beltane this year due to quarantine, but I did attend a small virtual moon circle. Looking forward to Litha!!! Anyone have plans/ideas already?
clementine, that's so sweet, Welcome...Litha is always a quiet day for me..i often find myself alone in the woods with a book of poetry, where everything feels right
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2020, 10:03 PM   #423
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
clementine, that's so sweet, Welcome...Litha is always a quiet day for me..i often find myself alone in the woods with a book of poetry, where everything feels right
That sounds amazing! I hope this Litha is just as magical for you.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:44 PM   #424
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Old 06-27-2020, 09:20 AM   #425
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Old 08-03-2020, 02:11 PM   #426
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Fall is coming...

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 08:08 PM   #427
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Has anyone tried flying ointment before?
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 04:38 PM   #428
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

be kind
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 09:45 PM   #429
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Flying ointment update - I've been having more vivid dreams, but they're still all bad dreams lol

Dreamwork is hard bc I just have nightmares constantly. The struggle
Old 09-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #430
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Hey Sisters, I had a wonderful moon circle and ritual tonight to celebrate the Pisces moon. Hope you're all doing whatever brings you joy and peace on this full moon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #431
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Hey Sisters, I had a wonderful moon circle and ritual tonight to celebrate the Pisces moon. Hope you're all doing whatever brings you joy and peace on this full moon.
A Pisces moon brings back memories...i think it's known as the Corn moon? I'm not sure as i'm a little rusty on Moon names...they are all relevant and beautiful though...so glad it was lovely for you..
Old 10-04-2020, 05:45 PM   #432
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

my witchy time of year..to be here, to feel every cell in my body come alive i'm content in front of my fireplace a kitten on my lap and the other at my feet................. heaven
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 11:01 PM   #433
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Hope everyone had a good new moon! I did a lovely little ritual and I feel great today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 01:04 PM   #434
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Hope everyone had a good new moon! I did a lovely little ritual and I feel great today.
it was really nice...we understand each other❤

merry meet clementine🎀
Old 10-21-2020, 12:26 PM   #435
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

I wonder if folks on this thread are "out of the broom closet" to their friends/family/coworkers? It's something I've been thinking a lot about lately. All my friends know I'm into crystals, plants, astrology, etc., but I don't talk about my belief system explicitly. Largely this is because people don't understand and due to the negative stereotypes associated with witchcraft. Additionally, my worshipping a female god is at odds with all mainstream religions, obviously, so that would rub people the wrong way.

How do other witchy folks navigate this?
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 02:01 PM   #436
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
I wonder if folks on this thread are "out of the broom closet" to their friends/family/coworkers? It's something I've been thinking a lot about lately. All my friends know I'm into crystals, plants, astrology, etc., but I don't talk about my belief system explicitly. Largely this is because people don't understand and due to the negative stereotypes associated with witchcraft. Additionally, my worshipping a female god is at odds with all mainstream religions, obviously, so that would rub people the wrong way.

How do other witchy folks navigate this?
..my story of coming out and letting it be known gently that i was a witch..happened in stages...much like boiling a frog so slowly it doesn't feel the heat until it's too late!..unfortunately, i felt it was the only way i could acclimate my sisters to practicing the craft..it worked and altho they don't approve they are tolerant and my sister i'm closest to will listen patiently when the subject of the craft comes up..she is curious, i think but she is quite happy catholic...to each her own
Old 02-18-2021, 10:36 PM   #437
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Old 02-25-2021, 01:48 PM   #438
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

gathered remnants of dried Thyme & Rosemary from my garden..placed the branches on my altar, taking a few leaves & the Thyme combining it with dried Mint from last fall for a tea..with meaning..

Savor the passing moment..before it's gone
forever
Old 03-05-2021, 03:13 PM   #439
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

on casting ..

Pleasure& Peril..

are often intertwined
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 05:22 PM   #440
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

favored with
Winter's lastcoffee
& kitten tails soothe

Tags
witches