The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 09-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #61
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Let's see, I usually wear Lucky number 6, but at the reunion, I dug out my stuff I usually use only on special occasions and this year, Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P. seemed to do me some justice. So it's time to start investing in Mr. K. Cole's colognes again, and cut down on only buying his clothing line...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #62
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

What scent are you? Take the quiz!

http://www.menshealth.com/grooming/personality-quiz

I am Outdoor Adventure

You’re not the type to enjoy wearing a tie to an office job. You might not even own a tie. A brisk scent smells even better with grass under your feet and sun on your shoulders.

Time for me to change my scent. I'm gonna have to read this thread see what is suggested. I need something that smells real good and is a little pricey. I enjoy going into Macys, Nordstroms and trying on new scents. haha.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #63
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I have worn Armani and David Beckham once or twice. Beckham was a hit for New years. I usually wear perfume but it was a nice change to go with my tie.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #64
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The two that I've been wearing lately are Both Calvin Klein... Aqua and Euphoria... I love them both.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #65
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
What scent are you? Take the quiz!

http://www.menshealth.com/grooming/personality-quiz

I am Outdoor Adventure

You’re not the type to enjoy wearing a tie to an office job. You might not even own a tie. A brisk scent smells even better with grass under your feet and sun on your shoulders.

Time for me to change my scent. I'm gonna have to read this thread see what is suggested. I need something that smells real good and is a little pricey. I enjoy going into Macys, Nordstroms and trying on new scents. haha.
Mine is:

Fresh Green

You’re more apt to enjoy a sunny stroll in the park than a fast-paced night out in the city. Your scent is equally down to earth.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #66
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Be aware that when you are looking for a new cologne, that not everyone smells the same when wearing the same cologne. So always try it on yourself before purchasing.

Me, I love wearing CK1 and the women I've been around love how it smells on me. I love the way it smells on me as well.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #67
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

Polo, Axe, Cool Waters, I also like Happy by Clinique... B&BW have some really good smells...their Oak is pretty good
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:04 PM   #68
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

MY DAILY SCENT- CLEAN AND CONFIDENT
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #69
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

My boy wears different ones depending on the season.

Right now:

Very Sexy for Him by VS
Polo Sport

Summer:
Cool water
tommy something

I don't mind which she wears but she always sprays the blanket she gave me with the Very Sexy before she leaves after a trip. I *love* the smell of it when I'm sleeping and it surrounds me.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #70
oksoftbutch

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever floats your boat as long as you don't mistake me for a femme.
Relationship Status:
Single

oksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I like Curve for men.
oksoftbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oksoftbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #71
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Issey Miyake Pour Homme....It's not brand new or trendy, but the ultimate in SEXY!!!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #72
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default cologne

i wear Ralph Lauren Polo Sport or Clinique Happy for Men...both clean scents
Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #73
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Versace for men

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #74
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

I recently splurged BIG time and bought myself some Creed Silver Mountain Water. I really like it and am glad I bought it. A little dab'll do ya though trust me.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #75
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

The better half has me hooked on Bleu de Chanel. Great, subtle cologne that hangs in there all day. She wears Chanel as well and this makes for the perfect mix of scents.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #76
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Still my standard "Vintage" by John Varvatos.

I am super selective about scent and being original. If I get a whiff of Abercrombie Fierce one more time, some one is gonna get hurt. Overplayed and overworked cologne. Cant wait till it vanishes from the market.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #77
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Still my standard "Vintage" by John Varvatos.

I am super selective about scent and being original. If I get a whiff of Abercrombie Fierce one more time, some one is gonna get hurt. Overplayed and overworked cologne. Cant wait till it vanishes from the market.
Lucky me...all out of Fierce **chuckling**

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #78
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Diesel...for Men...for me. 2 years ago, I was gifted a 50 oz. bottle with a really hawt, canvas top and leather bottom travel bag with it..with the Diesel logo on it...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #79
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Truth be told..........I live in the scent free Bay Area. If it's a lesbian/dyke event, it is scent free. The famous friday night dances are scent free and don't go in there will smelly hair shampoo either.....lots and lots of chemically sensitive people in the bay area.......

So I smell like me most of the time with a faint whiff of a very lightly scented soap that is about gone an hour after the shower. My shampoo and clothes do not have a scent nor does my lotion. Besides, all those competing scents rarely work well together.......

Dapper said a long time ago about cologne..........one spray and walk though it.........yep that would be the amount to wear.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 01:28 AM   #80
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i get most complements on my tiffiny for men(tiffinays NY) and my vintage black (kennith cole)

Tags
cologne