Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #1601
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

What did I accomplish today? Well, to start…

Freak when I discovered Spritely (yes! That’s his name) escaped from his enclosure during the night and I nearly stood on him this morning at 5:30! …I’m convinced that damn Tortoise has turbo boost!

Tastefully wear my breakfast, thus, having to change before leaving the house!

Get covered in paint, glitter and various other Art and Craft paraphernalia!

Drop my phone no less than 4 times! …It bounces! …Waaaaaayhaaaay!

Scare the crap out of someone by coming up behind them and saying: ”Hello!” …Am I really that bad?! Turns out, she was in her own little world and didn’t here me enter the room…

And, the pièce de résistance; I broke a side plate as I was cooking dinner!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #1602
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Truck stuff...filled up the brake fluid, put a new battery in my truck, new brake pads on the front and changed the oil Thursday afternoon. Only thing left is the timing belt. I can't do that myself, ugg there goes about $1000 drop in the bucket

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #1603
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhh jebus I clicked on the wrong link and posted in the WRONG thread. I'm now going to gracefully bow outta here and go post in the right thread. Carry on LOL
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #1604
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I made egg noodles. Now I want to use 2x2 and like 3/8 ths doweling and make a fresh pasta station to hang pasta on.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #1605
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

completed all of the preparations I could manage before the end of the month for the quarterly presentations.

got clarification about the outfit I'm to wear for a photo shoot in the woods on Sunday morning: cream-colored dress, black crochet cardigan, big black boots.

played peace-keeper, successfully.

finished another chapter of the story I've been writing... though, I really think I'm going to end up re-working a good deal of what I just wrote.

dodged all of the ping-pong balls.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:22 PM   #1606
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Getting moving after breakfast was an accomplishment because of taking two pain pills last night that made me hung over but still sore....

After bath... cleaned bathroom from top to bottom

Went to Restore looking for gardening stuff

Went to a Camper sales place and checked out about two dozen campers ... fell in love with two... daydreamed big time... still thinking of possibilities since I no longer have a car payment and my new job will double my pay...

Picked up newly hemmed dress pants...

Came home... built a nice cold box/mini greenhouse from old recycled wood windows ...very happy with results ...just need to put top on it tomorrow ...

Wore self out lifting windows and LARGE HEAVY glass doors...

Warmed up left over soup for dinner

Showered off stinky sweat and sore shoulders... scrubbed one puppy squeaky clean...

Put clothes in laundry ...

Now time to put ice on busted foot and shoulders. ... then curl up with clean pup... poor Willy will have to wait till tomorrow for his bath...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #1607
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

ran the dishwasher
wrote
prayed
scheduled a few meetings & sync'ed my paper calendars
updated my to do lists
updated the website for one of the mental health orgs i work with
made facebook events for our community wellness art raves
worked for a few hours
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #1608
honeyb

How Do You Identify?:
somewhere in the middle...femme..ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
it
Relationship Status:
perpetually single

honeyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputation

Well let's see...

I worked 5am-12 after getting off at midnight yesterday
I went grocery shopping
I deep conditioned my hair
I cleaned my bathroom
I went shopping...ok $400 worth of bras for like $180....I couldn't resist and I won't have to shop for ever
I napped all for a few hours lol...I consider sleep an accomplishment when it's so hard to come by lately
honeyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to honeyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #1609
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

My butch bud and I had intended to attend an out of town outing but it was a rain out. (Hmmmm, how many times can one use the word "out" in a sentence before it becomes unmanagable?? *grin*) We met for breakfast anyway.We had lots of laughs, good food - great time. I mowed the lawn when the sun came out this afternoon.

I guess the biggest accomplishment was getting a femme's phone number ... been crushing on her for awhile. She is so smart, witty and tastefully outspoken. I think she is gorgeous and sexy. And there is nothing harsh at all about her personality. I love it when a femme is assertive and still has the ability to be "soft." I don't come across this combination of characteristics (which I find so attractive) very often. Totally refreshing! I could not believe while we were talking, she said, "Here, let me give you my phone number." She reached over and squeezed my bicep when I was leaving ... holy mercy, my arm felt like it sizzeled. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 11:57 PM   #1610
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I hand selected mason jars from the thrift store so I could start canning and preserving. Dragging my fingertip slowly across the lip of the jar and looking for hairline cracks so they seal properly and don't explode when I go to use them.
I would rather use pre loved jars, they are so abundant in thrift stores and so cheap!
I loved looking at the little scraps of labels left on them too!
I hope I can do those jars proud!
I've picked out some simple recipes and now I just need to dive in!
And if I am a hack at canning, I can use them for jargarita's!!!!

chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 04:10 AM   #1611
Daktari

• Woke up and managed to be upright. After a really late night this is an achievement.
  • Showered, dressed and ready to return to the Convention.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 04:40 AM   #1612
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

1. Up before dawn so I may embrace the sunrise.

2. Had my protein packed breakfast, today was wild salmon. YummmmO!

3. Ate my Shaklee vitamins which are helping much more than I could have ever imagined. Vit D ftw!!! And the best tasting chewable calcium tabs ever invented by man!

4. Vivix is like the finest desert on earth, yes... breakfast has a dessert and it be this deeply intense liquid ambroisia. Beyond the grapiest grape ever!

5. Swimsuit on, gym bag packed. Heading to the pool.

6. Dress is ironed for when I get back, going to church here for the first time since I moved here. Exciting and scary, shall we say?

7. Wrote my morning pages.

8. Made a list of things to do, not only today, but tomorrow and the whole week long. I do love my lists too, Jo :-)

9. Enjoying a beautiful cup of tea in the quietude of the early morning.

Very blessed,
Di
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 04:42 AM   #1613
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post
I hand selected mason jars from the thrift store so I could start canning and preserving. Dragging my fingertip slowly across the lip of the jar and looking for hairline cracks so they seal properly and don't explode when I go to use them.
I would rather use pre loved jars, they are so abundant in thrift stores and so cheap!

Now I am inspired!! Consider how much time I have been spending at the local Goodwill, I never even thought to check for old mason jars. Which would be a great idea, as my ex somehow ended up with all my canning supplies, including the many jars.
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #1614
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

fed/watered chooks, collected eggs
cleaned coop and run
watered lawn (because it's newly laid and we haven't had rain for 2 whole weeks!)
pegged a wash load on the line
prepared potatoes, veggies and chicken for dinner
cooked breakfast
took a 2hour nap
bathed, scented, moisturised, tweezed, straightened and painted varies body parts. Not certain I'm keeping the orange toe nails but I'm going with it for now.
CHILLING while dinner roasts.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #1615
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Today marks one month cigarette free!!!

Though the cigarettes are long gone & the ashtrays washed and put up, Clay pointed out to me the other day that my apartment still reeks (even though i only smoked 6 months). So when i get home i'll be doing a major airing out and "Febreezing" of my place...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #1616
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post

These are some wicked cool ideas and thoughts and although I don't do the canning thing, my girl does and she is super into it. I love that she has hobbies and interests that I don't. It makes me appreciate her even more!! And yum the rewards are delicious... lol.

Maybe someone could start a canning/preserving thread and share all this info stuff with each other... if it hasn't already happened of course.

Heehee jargaritas!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #1617
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday, but I didn't have time to post:

I bought a new car. 2006 silver Pontiac G6... same as my old one, but a year newer (with concurrent mileage), and a black interior rather than the grey.

genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #1618
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

(yesterday for me too)

Last night I raised around $15,000 at my auction/fundraising gala.

Today my greatest accomplishment will be showering and putting on fresh pajamas.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #1619
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

submitting the last section of the A & P part of my course.

YEEEHAW.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #1620
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My feet are killing me and a long soak in the tub felt ohhhhh so good after a very productive day...

finished assembling the top of the mini greenhouse with hinged windows...which took me longer than I expected but I took my time to do it right... wish I could share a picture!! It's awesome!

planted several flats of seeds for: Cherokee Purple Heritage Tomatoes, Orange Cherry tomatoes, Roma's and Jelly Belly Sweet Tomatoes...Patty Pan Squash and Pickling Cucumbers.... made list of other seeds I want

came inside to crash in chair with puppy for a bit, then took long soak...and a nice test drive in my car after Blade finished replacing the bearings
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today