How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I would LIKE to paint my sitting room. I'm still in my jammies on the couch though.....

Later, I'm taking my mom for the results of her Thursday CT scan...really hoping it's good news. Preparing myself in case it isn't.

Tonight...I'd LIKE to make dinner. But truly, I need to work on my research paper.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:04 AM   #1482
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Having my yearly mammo....I can hardly wait.....NOT! The new 3D ones are so much easier.

Since I "skipped" last year (due to so much damn upheavals) it is important I get this now!
Old 04-23-2018, 08:07 AM   #1483
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

A lot of phone calls, Physical Therapy, and then a trip to a consignment store with Mary.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 10:35 AM   #1484
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm at work now, and I'm just not feeling it today. Where is my mind? Where is my energy? I need to shake this!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 10:51 AM   #1485
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 😎

It's another gorgeous day here, with blue skies and sheer nascent cloud haze. Perfect "wear your sunglasses" type of weather.

I will have brunch soon (garden salad and sliced up chunks of cantaloupe), then take a shower and primp a bit, then go pick up the book that was delivered to the closest library. By the time I practice using my new walking poles, to and from my home and the library, which takes a lot of time, lol (or not), I'll be ready to sit in my living room lounge chair, out on the patio, and bask in the sunshine, while I read my new book (An Man Called Ove).

LINK to NYT's book review:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/2...n-success.html

Eta: Tom Hanks is working on producing an American adaptation of this book, and will star in it too (as of last fall, which might be due in theaters later this year?). The original Swedish International Best Selling Book and Film debuted in the summer of 2016.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 12:27 PM   #1486
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Unload and reload the dishwasher

Laundry again
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 01:14 PM   #1487
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

• Work
  • Fix a gazillion subscripts that should have been superscripts. (I used SUB instead of SUP in my HTML code.)
  • Leave early since i'll probably have to put in some hours this weekend.
  • Return mattress heating pad on my way home (would love to chat with the person who designed this disaster).
  • Look at more retirement properties online this evening. I saw an adorable mobile home that looked like it was made of logs—a log cabin mobile home. It was too cute, but my honey didn't like it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 02:11 PM   #1488
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Sorting through art supplies so I can move into my new studio space tomorrow. Wash dishes. Go out and pick up scripts and cough drops.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 08:14 PM   #1489
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
It's another gorgeous day here, with blue skies and sheer nascent cloud haze. Perfect "wear your sunglasses" type of weather.

I will have brunch soon (garden salad and sliced up chunks of cantaloupe), then take a shower and primp a bit, then go pick up the book that was delivered to the closest library. By the time I practice using my new walking poles, to and from my home and the library, which takes a lot of time, lol (or not), I'll be ready to sit in my living room lounge chair, out on the patio, and bask in the sunshine, while I read my new book (An Man Called Ove).

LINK to NYT's book review:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/2...n-success.html

Eta: Tom Hanks is working on producing an American adaptation of this book, and will star in it too (as of last fall, which might be due in theaters later this year?). The original Swedish International Best Selling Book and Film debuted in the summer of 2016.
I'm SO glad to hear there is going to be another movie made. The first one missed the mark on all the sweetness the book holds. And of all the things Ove accomplished enriching the life of countless others!
Old 04-24-2018, 09:42 AM   #1490
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I have a busy day!

Transition over all my team documents to the new Supervisor for my old team.
Start reviewing my new teams documents
Laundry
Prepare dinner
Finish making the cake pops
And possibly take my dog to the vet, we will see
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 10:06 AM   #1491
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today's venue is:::

"drum roll, please"....eye/hearing exam...

Yesterday was smash the tatas day! I had to have the whole exam TWICE....and do a 90 degree angle on each PLUS the Radiologist/MD did a free breast exam...to make sure there were NO lumps/bumps/funky things in them tatas! So, THAT is good for a year or so now!

Get my "oil changed" and that is good for couple or 3 years now!

Tomorrow is the special IV infusion therapy to be done every week for 10 weeks at my oncologist's office.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:41 AM   #1492
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finish items on today's cleaning list

Make final decision on bathroom standalone cabinetry then, taking the great big leap of faith into the unknown, just do it – push the button and order it off Amazon.

Make and freeze biscuits before milk in the fridge gets too sour to do anything with.

Clip Monte's toenails. I gave him a manicure yesterday but he's been feeling himself a bit too much these days and for some reason, rage against the machine, is now behaving like some sort of freedom fighter for, who even knows what rebel cause. Anyhow in the struggle I missed a couple. It's hard to count toes when a cat is writhing around as if some sort of thing demonically possessed in a horror movie.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 02:04 PM   #1493
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been work all day but it's soooo nice out! I took a few residents out on walks today. Win win. Tonight I am presenting at what was supposed to be a panel presentation for community health workers on the intersections of women's mental and physical health in relation to domestic violence and homelessness. However, I was informed this morning that it will be just me presenting Then I will go home and eat the dinner that my handsome one will have made and hopefully get the dog out for a good walk.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #1494
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Get haircut

Take trash out to the curb

Maybe get a 30 minute nap
Old 04-27-2018, 08:05 AM   #1495
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Not one damn thing!
Old 04-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #1496
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Pack the truck, finish dishes, leave for the weekend.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 09:44 AM   #1497
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Doing chores, cooking my butch a requested pot of Lima beans, running in town to get some car gas and her carton of cigarettes, laundry, cutting dogs nails and cleaning their faces with the special wipes, brushing their teeth, maybe walking down to the mailbox and back.
Old 04-27-2018, 11:28 AM   #1498
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Attending a wake for a dear old friend from childhood this evening. It's breaking my heart.

I remember when a Friday night was spent doing something totally different...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 12:01 PM   #1499
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Slept in
Appt with new PCP for annual exam
Bonus: Got a tetanus and flu shot
Hoping some chicken teriyaki is what's for lunch with my guy (we took Friday off)
Movie later in the evening
Ark: Survival Evolved all night
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 01:41 PM   #1500
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Start dog sitting my brothers dog for the whole weekend.

Go to Burlington to look at some new shirts

Go through closet and try to sell some clothes online.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda