Old 04-07-2018, 05:15 AM   #1421
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie was leaning on my leg and getting a good pet and then she casually walked away and started chewing on my Where the Sidewalk Ends book.

Um, no. No, no, no little missy.

So we had a chat about that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 07:57 AM   #1422
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Gracie was leaning on my leg and getting a good pet and then she casually walked away and started chewing on my Where the Sidewalk Ends book.

Um, no. No, no, no little missy.

So we had a chat about that.
I remember that book! Everyone bought it!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 09:42 AM   #1423
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

My two kitties tried a new and expensive food that comes with a sachet of sauce per serving, they licked the sauce off and then went and sat by their cupboard in expectation leaving a full dish of `sauceless` food. Well that was a waste of money was it not.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 09:52 AM   #1424
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up and my dog was sitting halfway across the room looking at me. I mumbled something I can’t remember to acknowledge her then fell back asleep. Woke up an hour later and she was sitting there watching me. So I start to get up and her tail starts going and she gets bouncy with excitement. She’s so sweet waiting patiently like that so I gave her lots of attention when I got up.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #1425
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

A light rain is keeping us indoors ... supposed to be an all day trend.

My canine children have been inside on the bed. They wrestle for an hour, then nap for an hour ... it is a cycle and I predict it will continue. They are so bored but behaving well --->>> so far.

Wwwaaaaaaaahhhhh ... I am bored too. I feel smothered having to be inside.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 06:19 PM   #1426
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Having a nap. His front paws are pressed together like he's praying for salvation. Or cat treats. Or maybe for him either way, it's the same dang thing.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 07:07 PM   #1427
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
My two kitties tried a new and expensive food that comes with a sachet of sauce per serving, they licked the sauce off and then went and sat by their cupboard in expectation leaving a full dish of `sauceless` food. Well that was a waste of money was it not.

I'd mix it all up together so they can't get just the good stuff and leave the rest.

Currently, Gracie is at her favorite perch on top of the cat tree and Loki's in his favorite spot, my seat on the sofa.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 08:36 PM   #1428
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

When we were getting Blade's home theater set up, I placed 2 remotes and a paper towel on the couch, went to change into my fuzzy pjs, walked back into the livingroom and found my old dog had ate half of my paper towel.
He looked very proud of himself and Blade started laughing his ass off (Blade had been oblivious to the shenanigans as they were sitting on the couch together).
Guess he'll need some doggy X-lax if everything doesn't come out tomorrow.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 08:56 AM   #1429
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

When I went to go see my BFF the other day, both dogs were so excited to see me. They just loved me up and mY cat Ms Petunia came out to sit on my lap and babysit me while we watch TV during our afternoon visit.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 09:59 AM   #1430
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

I have been busy all day deep cleaning, Spring cleaning my kitchen to within an inch of its life. Naturally I was supervised closely by furry friends. My little girl kitty loves to sit on the window ledge bird watching but has to weave about the bits and bobs on there. So I decided to make her a special place in the corner, I put her a small pad for comfort and was sure to leave her space to access it with ease. I was rewarded with complete indifference and she now refuses to go anywhere near the window.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #1431
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I just shooed Gracie away from the window. She was nibbling on the blinds. She has a major oral fetish and will chew on anything from wires to metal to plastic to their litter boxes plus toys and bags and paper. Let's not forget the remote, wheels on carts, the ball on the track in the round toy and my phone. About the only thing I haven't seen her chew on is the sofa.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #1432
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
I just shooed Gracie away from the window. She was nibbling on the blinds. She has a major oral fetish and will chew on anything from wires to metal to plastic to their litter boxes plus toys and bags and paper. Let's not forget the remote, wheels on carts, the ball on the track in the round toy and my phone. About the only thing I haven't seen her chew on is the sofa.

You know there are always lots of chew treats for dogs but I dont think I have ever seen that type of thing for cats, I wonder if there was such a treat if it would keep her happy. One of mine has a thing for paper but only when you are writing on it, she`ll do her best to shred it, we`ve lost homework that way!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 07:43 PM   #1433
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
You know there are always lots of chew treats for dogs but I dont think I have ever seen that type of thing for cats, I wonder if there was such a treat if it would keep her happy. One of mine has a thing for paper but only when you are writing on it, she`ll do her best to shred it, we`ve lost homework that way!
I doubt it. They continuously cycle through their toys and things that aren't toys that they make into toys like my hair stopper in the shower, Q tips and empty toilet paper rolls so something is constantly being ignored at one point or another.

I did some research and thought she was likely more bored than sick so I started moving their main toys and scratching posts around from time to time and it seemed to help a bit but not entirely.

She also has double claws (not polydactyl...she actually has double claws on some sections of her pads) so maybe that plays into it. She seems to have her paws in her mouth more than Loki does but I'm not sure if it's the oral thing or the oral thing is stemming from the claw thing.....chicken and the egg if you will.

Next time they get a check up, I have a list of things to go over with the vet regarding each of them. Loki has an unhealthy connection to food. I know what it stems from but haven't figured out how to help him combat it. Gracie feeds normally and I thought maybe that over time, she would help him. No such luck. The good news is that his food neurosis hasn't transferred to her.

My children are complicated.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 01:01 PM   #1434
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
I doubt it. They continuously cycle through their toys and things that aren't toys that they make into toys like my hair stopper in the shower, Q tips and empty toilet paper rolls so something is constantly being ignored at one point or another.

I did some research and thought she was likely more bored than sick so I started moving their main toys and scratching posts around from time to time and it seemed to help a bit but not entirely.

She also has double claws (not polydactyl...she actually has double claws on some sections of her pads) so maybe that plays into it. She seems to have her paws in her mouth more than Loki does but I'm not sure if it's the oral thing or the oral thing is stemming from the claw thing.....chicken and the egg if you will.

Next time they get a check up, I have a list of things to go over with the vet regarding each of them. Loki has an unhealthy connection to food. I know what it stems from but haven't figured out how to help him combat it. Gracie feeds normally and I thought maybe that over time, she would help him. No such luck. The good news is that his food neurosis hasn't transferred to her.

My children are complicated.

I`ve come the the conclusion that all children are complicated, furry or otherwise, I can rarely stay one step ahead of any of mine !

My two dont cycle with their toys, its more one red hot favourite and after a few days its never looked at again. They too enjoy a Q tip, rolled up bit of paper makes them happy and Ms Cupcake loves a mouse with feathers on....for a limited time anyhow.

The double claws may well play a part, definitely see what the vet has to say it will be interesting to find out. Are your two indoor kitties Gemme ?

My big ginger boy is a gentleman with food and always steps back if Cupcake decides she wants what he has {even though they have exactly the same} despite him being twice the size of her I still make sure he gets his fair share as I think he would happily starve whilst gazing adoringly at her !

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 07:40 PM   #1435
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I`ve come the the conclusion that all children are complicated, furry or otherwise, I can rarely stay one step ahead of any of mine !

My two dont cycle with their toys, its more one red hot favourite and after a few days its never looked at again. They too enjoy a Q tip, rolled up bit of paper makes them happy and Ms Cupcake loves a mouse with feathers on....for a limited time anyhow.

The double claws may well play a part, definitely see what the vet has to say it will be interesting to find out. Are your two indoor kitties Gemme ?

My big ginger boy is a gentleman with food and always steps back if Cupcake decides she wants what he has {even though they have exactly the same} despite him being twice the size of her I still make sure he gets his fair share as I think he would happily starve whilst gazing adoringly at her !
Yes. I live where I work and have box trucks and semi trucks rolling through here daily not to mention the field next door with coyotes and mean critters. AND...the shelters around here don't like to adopt out cats to outside homes.

Oh, no. Loki is no gentleman when it comes to food. He's a bully AND he's twice the size of Gracie. Initially, she took it every time and just walked away. Now, if she's really, really hungry, she's going to finish her food, dammit. lol I'm proud of her that she stands up to him when it matters to her. She also will chase the Hell out of him, to the point that he's crying for me. Not sure if it's because she's whooping his butt or that she's making him exercise so much, though.

They get a mix of wet and dry and when I put the wet food down, I have to start with Loki so he's distracted and Gracie can get a start on her food. He inhales it, so he's done in 1-2 minutes. Seriously. I timed it. She eats like a fucking lady....dainty but messy. I sometimes stick around to verbally chastise Loki when he starts to push in on her personal space as she continues to eat or I'll go sit on the sofa and pat my lap when he starts wandering around so I can get my hands on him for pets while she finishes.

Then I go into the kitchen and check the bowls. 9 times out of 10, Loki's is clean as a whistle. I'll call Gracie over if she has anything left and she'll eat a few more bites and then she's done. Loki gets the leftovers but only when I put the dish on his side of the kitchen. There are rules, but he still pushes the line because he's got a major fixation with food. Dry food too but not nearly as bad as with wet.

He was fine when I got him. He even left food in the bowl. One for his homies, we would say. But then we went to the Reunion and had someone come in and feed him and give him some love. Two things happened. One, she overfed him and there was one day that she didn't show. We knew about it ahead of time and she left him extra food the day before and came in early after but even the local boarders would not have come in on Sunday so chose to have him stay in the house he was most comfortable in. That messed him up. It screwed up his expectations for food and now I think he has a fear of no food.

This was before I got Gracie. I feel that if they were both here, she would have kept him entertained and basically told him to get over himself.

I don't know how to fix this. I free feed dry food and I know he eats more than he should out of both of their bowls but if I take it up when I'm not there, will it make his food anxiety worse? I feel that he would focus on food even more. As it is, any time I walk in the kitchen, he clearly thinks it's food time, even if he's just eaten.

My baby boy has problems. He's so big now, I call him Bubba just as much as I call him Loki.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-12-2018 at 07:42 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #1436
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

We are playing fetch right now and I’m making slow motion videos of her. She is so funny in them!
Old 04-13-2018, 06:51 PM   #1437
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It screwed up his expectations for food and now I think he has a fear of no food.

This was before I got Gracie. I feel that if they were both here, she would have kept him entertained and basically told him to get over himself.

I don't know how to fix this. I free feed dry food and I know he eats more than he should out of both of their bowls but if I take it up when I'm not there, will it make his food anxiety worse? I feel that he would focus on food even more. As it is, any time I walk in the kitchen, he clearly thinks it's food time, even if he's just eaten.

Gemme, I think that it would be actually better to not free feed. I think that not free feeding will decrease his anxiety. He will learn that he gets food every day, once (or twice, whatever you do), per day. He won't feel the need to "plan" for no food by eating extra free food because there will be no free food to "plan with". He will start to realize that when mom wakes up in the morning he gets fed, and when mom gets home (or at a certain time, whatever works with your schedule), he gets fed. If you are home at dinner time set an alarm for the same time every day. His body clock/sunlight clock, will start telling him when food is upcoming.

He will see over time that there is no need to worry. His anxiety will go away.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #1438
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Gemme, I think that it would be actually better to not free feed. I think that not free feeding will decrease his anxiety. He will learn that he gets food every day, once (or twice, whatever you do), per day. He won't feel the need to "plan" for no food by eating extra free food because there will be no free food to "plan with". He will start to realize that when mom wakes up in the morning he gets fed, and when mom gets home (or at a certain time, whatever works with your schedule), he gets fed. If you are home at dinner time set an alarm for the same time every day. His body clock/sunlight clock, will start telling him when food is upcoming.

He will see over time that there is no need to worry. His anxiety will go away.
Orrrrr...he will grow more anxious because there's no filler food in between the good, wet stuff and he will focus more on the missing food. If he hasn't learned that he will be fed regularly by having food at his disposal 24/7, I'm not sure making food disappear might help that.

This is why I'm torn. I don't want to make his neurosis worse so I feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. His focus on food is so intense that he will follow me into the kitchen with the expectation of being fed, even when I just fed them moments before.

To be a little more thread compliant, Gracie is lounging on the padded bar top stool....she really loves being up higher and it's so comfy, I can't blame her....and Loki is in the middle of the sofa again.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 02:45 PM   #1439
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Yes. I live where I work and have box trucks and semi trucks rolling through here daily not to mention the field next door with coyotes and mean critters. AND...the shelters around here don't like to adopt out cats to outside homes.

Oh, no. Loki is no gentleman when it comes to food. He's a bully AND he's twice the size of Gracie. Initially, she took it every time and just walked away. Now, if she's really, really hungry, she's going to finish her food, dammit. lol I'm proud of her that she stands up to him when it matters to her. She also will chase the Hell out of him, to the point that he's crying for me. Not sure if it's because she's whooping his butt or that she's making him exercise so much, though.

They get a mix of wet and dry and when I put the wet food down, I have to start with Loki so he's distracted and Gracie can get a start on her food. He inhales it, so he's done in 1-2 minutes. Seriously. I timed it. She eats like a fucking lady....dainty but messy. I sometimes stick around to verbally chastise Loki when he starts to push in on her personal space as she continues to eat or I'll go sit on the sofa and pat my lap when he starts wandering around so I can get my hands on him for pets while she finishes.

Then I go into the kitchen and check the bowls. 9 times out of 10, Loki's is clean as a whistle. I'll call Gracie over if she has anything left and she'll eat a few more bites and then she's done. Loki gets the leftovers but only when I put the dish on his side of the kitchen. There are rules, but he still pushes the line because he's got a major fixation with food. Dry food too but not nearly as bad as with wet.

He was fine when I got him. He even left food in the bowl. One for his homies, we would say. But then we went to the Reunion and had someone come in and feed him and give him some love. Two things happened. One, she overfed him and there was one day that she didn't show. We knew about it ahead of time and she left him extra food the day before and came in early after but even the local boarders would not have come in on Sunday so chose to have him stay in the house he was most comfortable in. That messed him up. It screwed up his expectations for food and now I think he has a fear of no food.

My baby boy has problems. He's so big now, I call him Bubba just as much as I call him Loki.

Oh, dont like the sound of coyotes versus Kitties at all. Very different where I am, every other home seems to have a cat and its pretty quiet so you cant walk down a road without being greeted by someones cat. I have fairly new neighbours with 4 cats but they moved from a built up area and she has kept her cats as `indoors cats` still, my big boy goes calling for them to play out and sits on the lawn in hope !

Poor Loki, it does sound like the missed day is etched on his memory. Lets hope as time goes by he will get it in his head that meals will be regular as the norm. My two were both rescues at 6 months and had been left in a house with no food for days on end the shelter told me. My boy used to beg a lot and swiped a paw at food being waved about by the children more than once but eventually that stopped.

I wonder if you could leave him with a timed feeder for his dry food when you are not there, regulate and portion control it for him.

Cats eh ! Gotta love em !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 03:37 PM   #1440
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Orrrrr...he will grow more anxious because there's no filler food in between the good, wet stuff and he will focus more on the missing food. If he hasn't learned that he will be fed regularly by having food at his disposal 24/7, I'm not sure making food disappear might help that.

This is why I'm torn. I don't want to make his neurosis worse so I feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. His focus on food is so intense that he will follow me into the kitchen with the expectation of being fed, even when I just fed them moments before.

To be a little more thread compliant, Gracie is lounging on the padded bar top stool....she really loves being up higher and it's so comfy, I can't blame her....and Loki is in the middle of the sofa again.
I don't know. If I knew that I was getting some Grandma Utz's potato chips every time the sun hit the window in a certain spot I wouldn't ruminate over the potato chips worrying I wasn't going to get any. I got some yesterday when the sun hit that certain spot on the couch, in fact, that happens every day, so I know my potato chips are coming.

However, I wouldn't think about or notice that sun spot if the potato chips (maybe more bland ones, but still, I like all potato chips) were avaiable in the kitchen. And how do I know if that is going to keep being refilled. The refilling is random.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets