LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Judgmental people
People that have that better than tho attitude
As for possibly partners always answering I don't know when asked what they want to do or where they want to go. I mean some times it's understandable nut are you really that boring that you never know?
People that are always PC
Finally people that assume others ate ignorant because the person does not spell every word correctly after all this is not a class room.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #82
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wishy Washy

Are you in or are you out?
Make up your mind!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #83
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

People that are self-centered and believe the world revolves around them. People that make other's struggles their 'own'. People that lie. People that think money makes the world go round.
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2015, 05:02 PM   #84
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone who feels the need to be loud and obnoxious out in public! Being loud and drawing attention is the main thing that'll send me running for the hill!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 05:37 PM   #85
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

What do you mean?(not just a bieber song)..people who do not know how to make up their mind.First you wanna go,then you wanna stay..then you want to go left,then you want to go right(damn,it is that JB song)..I hate that! drives me crazy!!..how about this one,how about I leave your indecisive a** by the roadside.

That'll work for me.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:58 PM   #86
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

A loud drunk obnoxious woman!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2015, 09:07 PM   #87
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Inflexible traditionalism. Doing things by the rules for the sake of the rules. Massive turn off.

Basically, people who lack critical thinking skills and depend on rules of thumb instead. There are exceptions to everything. What are they? Why?

Rigidity.

I do like decisiveness, but people who make up their mind very quickly, without clear reasoning scare me. People who make decisions quickly, often change them very quickly without clear reasoning too. Without notice.

Capriciousness. Believing absolutely in one thing one day, and emphatically going on about it, then when their emotions change, changing direction and dismissing their past opinion as just something they were going on about. I can't trust their enthusiasm or their will.

It takes a long time for me to make a decision about bigger issues. But I won't go back and forth on something. I'll be very clear I haven't made my mind up, and it will be some time before I do. I want a lot more information before I: buy a flat, purchase a car, go on a six week holiday, get a pet, or get involved in a relationship with someone.

So when I watch people rushing headlong into something, I watch just how long they stick with that decision before they say "meh, that wasn't for me." And walk away from it. Big fat clue that if they do that with other things, they will do that with me. I'd rather someone took their time and didn't make promises before they knew for certain what they wanted long term, not what they want now now now.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 11-22-2015 at 09:09 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2015, 09:08 PM   #88
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Are you running into shouty drunk people a lot, homoe?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2015, 09:11 PM   #89
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Are you running into shouty drunk people a lot, homoe?
Yes, unfortunately the last few times I've gone out to a bar/pub for food!
Old 11-22-2015, 09:41 PM   #90
giggleluver

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme, Mostly bottom, little
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Happy, single, polyamorous

giggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yes, unfortunately the last few times I've gone out to a bar/pub for food!
Speaking of pub, a turn off for me is the smell of beer on the breath, yuck

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy
giggleluver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggleluver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2015, 10:59 PM   #91
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

elusiveness - I value someone who is direct about their intentions at all times

being occupied - If they cant give me their undivided attention, I immediately want to walk away
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2015, 12:04 PM   #92
giggleluver

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme, Mostly bottom, little
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Happy, single, polyamorous

giggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputation

Hygiene, especially not washing your hands after you go to the bathroom, ewww

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy
giggleluver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to giggleluver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2015, 12:32 PM   #93
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Yes , hygiene & smokers are a huge turn off for me.
Among a few others.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2015, 03:48 PM   #94
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

lack of manners,my Dad always said manners are free use them,and this includes how you speak and relate to others around you,if you think a homeless person is less than you,we just won't get on.
being secretive,someone who getting information out of is like pulling teeth,I don't want to know your bank details but I think communicating is very important,and I mean a dialogue.
This sounds judgemental,but believing Fox news is actually news,I just know I will drive you nuts.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2015, 04:35 PM   #95
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A person insists they never lie, but then you catch them in several
A person who insists they are always right
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2015, 08:07 PM   #96
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

An instant turn off/on for me is someone's voice

You can look like Selma Hayek (my lifelong lust) or Monica Bellucci, Big Boo or even like Jensen Ackles (my man lust) but you sound like a squeaky toy or Nanny Fine, I just can't. Can't. Conversely, you're not the least bit "conventionally attractive" but you have a voice like roughened velvet or smooth like glass? I'm so there. That's like major for me.

The other big one is if we just don't click intellectually or in our humor. Those are deal breakers. I value cleverness above almost everything else.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #97
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Dirty fingernails.
Yes!! This!!

Dirty nails gross me out. I even notice if someone on a TV show has dirty nails.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:55 PM   #98
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

No matter how good someone looks, if they belittle someone else FOR NO REASON, it's a done deal. Not only will you be unattractive, I will also instantly dislike you as a person...and trip you when you walk by....just kidding. 😃
job is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to job For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2015, 01:34 AM   #99
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
A person insists they never lie, but then you catch them in several
A person who insists they are always right
YES, nothing more of a turn off than a "know it all"!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #100
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
YES, nothing more of a turn off than a "know it all"!
I'm not big on "know nothings" (deliberating if I should add an "lol" here)
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, instant turn-offs