Old 10-15-2020, 09:01 PM   #5301
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

They are cute!

Today I paid bills and bought groceries. I also received some of the things I bought the past couple days for Prime Days. I put together Loki's new elevated feeding station and he's happy with it. No more neck and back strain for my big boy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 09:30 PM   #5302
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

More plant pots for my courtyard project, I have never had a yard where I used a lot of containers before. It’s sort of $hockingly expensive and I still have to buy plants!

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 06:22 AM   #5303
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
More plant pots for my courtyard project, I have never had a yard where I used a lot of containers before. It’s sort of $hockingly expensive and I still have to buy plants!

SO expensive indeed!

I've picked up several containers reasonable priced at Good Will Stores, Habitat, and yard/rummage sales...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 12:00 PM   #5304
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

A rack of beef ribs I’m bbqing tonight.
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 09:00 PM   #5305
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A new litter mat. My other one is packed up somewhere and I'm tired of sweeping up litter day and night. I also bought some salads, guac, bread, naan, frozen fries and a pizza for dinner. I also paid a bill.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 10:54 PM   #5306
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

a real "paper" newspaper...a life-long pleasure.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 01:24 PM   #5307
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1 ton “Arizona River Rock”
1 ton Stepping stones
I’m sure the semi fragile steep hillside won’t mind an extra couple tons of weight on the very edge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 03:05 PM   #5308
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Clementine and Peach Sanpellegrino six pack *LOVE this stuff
Anise Pizzelles
Lemon Biscotti
Rosemary and Olive Oil Townhouse crackers
A great seagrass storage basket
And... a Chunky bar ツ
Old 10-17-2020, 07:20 PM   #5309
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

A set of watercolor butterfly drawer pulls. If I like them, I'll order another set next week.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 04:15 PM   #5310
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Groceries
23andme DNA testing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 07:20 PM   #5311
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

retro Halloween cards..super cute!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 10:21 PM   #5312
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, Dear Wife and I replaced our king sized Simmons Beautyrest bed ( mattress only, as we have a king platform bed, so no box spring) with a top of the line king sized deluxe genuine Sleep Number bed system. This thing has 2 individual separately controlled split sleeping zones, heated foot zones and remote controlled head and foot elevation adjustments. It has to be, by far, the most comfortable bed that I have ever, EVER placed my old painful body on. It will be delivered and set up in approximately 3 weeks, a few days after we return from our Fall vacation. We can hardly wait!!!!!

We then drove over to the neighborhood Lowes store and bought a new deluxe dishwasher. Our old one, a 2.5 y/o GE model that came with our new house, died of electrical problems the other day. It had been making some rather peculiar noises in its last days, so we knew it was getting ready to circle the drain soon. Well, it did, finally, after it let out a few pitiful chirps and went forever silent thereafter. Our new one has individual bottle/tall container washing "fingers"/sprayers and even some kind of internal garbage disposal in it, along with a special 3rd top rack for utensils. This will be delivered next week, and not a second too soon, as Dear Wife and I are pretty sick and tired of having to wash our dishes by hand!!!

I almost fell asleep on the floor model bed at the Sleep Number bed store. Yeah, those really are THAT comfy and worth every cent of their price (just under 10K for the model we bought, in case some are curious/interested in what these things go for). I have such bad knees/low back issues and Dear Wife has back issues and what is called "Chiari Malformation", and this new bed is really going to help the both of us to sleep much, MUCH better.

~Theo~
Old 10-21-2020, 11:09 PM   #5313
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
retro Halloween cards..super cute!

Oh no doubt cute, I'm jealous....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 05:40 AM   #5314
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'll go get pizza and beer and have my own private tailgate party for the debate tonight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 08:19 AM   #5315
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Tonight I hope to stay away from purchases other than the bills I'll pay today and maybe picking up a couple grocery items. Last night, however, I reintroduced myself to Etsy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 06:46 PM   #5316
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

working on gardening..

Today I came home with 4 bags of mulch
Gardenia plant
Yesterday..
2 gerber daisies
Potting soil and some organic compost.

I really need a real shovel and a rake!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 11:16 AM   #5317
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I like to buy products directly from local business, so i just bought some natural hand sanitizer, gummie chews and lavender balm from Lazarus Naturals.

www.lazarusnaturals.com

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 03:27 PM   #5318
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I bought several bundles of good hardwood (oak, maple) for the fireplace!! I'm just so tickled that Fall has finally come to central Texas!! The nights are now brisk and in the 40's. Time to crank up the fireplace!!!

Yesssssssssss!!! Bring. It.

~Theo~
Old 10-29-2020, 06:44 PM   #5319
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

50’ string of Edison lights and put them along the edge of the cover on part of the back patio. Not only will it hopefully look good (I’ll know more when I turn them on after dark) but should also be helpful for seeing what I’m doing when I am barbecuing after dark or in the rain.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 09:23 PM   #5320
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
50’ string of Edison lights and put them along the edge of the cover on part of the back patio. Not only will it hopefully look good (I’ll know more when I turn them on after dark) but should also be helpful for seeing what I’m doing when I am barbecuing after dark or in the rain.
hey...I have the same idea. I have lights, well, not put up just yet, and no way as long as yours. I bet after you turn them on they will look absolutely perfect. I love that Edison light!

Evenings on the patio, waiting for gardenias to bloom😉

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today