Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:26 AM   #1
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Default That awkward moment when..

.. you are viewing "who's online" and see that someone can see you viewing "who's online"..

That awkward moment when you think someone is waving at you and you wave back.. and they were waving at someone behind you..

I think you get the drift.. We all have our awkward moments.. why not share them and laugh at ourselves for being human?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when...

You are out for a wonderful evening, dancing the night away...looking damn good I must say. On the way back from a little break, you walk across the dance floor toward your destination, noticing all eyes upon you and you think, damn...I look better than I thought :-)

Of course when you get to your table you notice the real reason for the looks; a 3 ft piece of toiley paper stuck to your shoe.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realize someone has already started this same thread a while back and you just never bothered to check and see if there was already an awkward moment thread made.. ummmm
Old 06-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

... you're in a cabin in the woods, in the middle of the night and the other person says, "did you hear that knocking?" and you unlock the door and go outside to check things out.

Yes, I would be THAT girl in the horror movie.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When you have groceries in a cart and your loading them in your truck, you put your coffee cup on top of your roof, you keep loading your truck, you start up, start driving through the parking lot and everyone is pointing at (you think you) and some are waving their hand so you start waving back, they give you a funny look so you give them a funny look back... (thinking, what? I don't know you do I?) Gesshh....
You get to the stop sign, take that sharp turn and see in your rear view mirror a coffee cup falling into your bed and coffee running down your rear window.

Awkward moment... Yeah.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default that awkward moment when...

you start a thread and then realize that a thread with the exact title and subject matter already exists.

sorry, i couldn't resist.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...?t=4456&page=6
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 12:00 AM   #7
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
That awkward moment when you realize someone has already started this same thread a while back and you just never bothered to check and see if there was already an awkward moment thread made.. ummmm
.. Exactly
Old 09-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you come out of your room at 4 in the afternoon and your roommate said they didn't want to check on you because they were afraid you were dead. Especially awkward when she is the one who found your partner dead.
I felt so bad.
Note to self, show up tomorrow.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #9
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you receive an email from employee you fired asking for a reference for a job working with another ex-employee who left because he could no longer work with the employee you fired.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #10
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two months ago when the kid and I decided to downsize we went looking at apartments. We found a lovely apartment community that were at the foothills of the desert. Top of our city where you could see the lights. We LOVED it here before we even came to look at the apartments themselves. So the woman from the leasing office is showing us the apartment when I noticed she was pregnant. Gawd knows I love babies and everything to do with them, so I had to comment on how beautiful she looked being pregnant. Her response..." Ya know I told my husband I shouldn't wear this shirt because it makes me look nine months pregnant when I am NOT pregnant"!! The look on her face said it all. She was mad LMAO. It was an honest mistake and I apologized profusely like 10 times. Oh well. And by the way, we are living in the exact apartment she showed us two months ago
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I have done this before and it is so embarrassing! Now, if I am unsure, I just say nothing until and if they say something about being pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
Two months ago when the kid and I decided to downsize we went looking at apartments. We found a lovely apartment community that were at the foothills of the desert. Top of our city where you could see the lights. We LOVED it here before we even came to look at the apartments themselves. So the woman from the leasing office is showing us the apartment when I noticed she was pregnant. Gawd knows I love babies and everything to do with them, so I had to comment on how beautiful she looked being pregnant. Her response..." Ya know I told my husband I shouldn't wear this shirt because it makes me look nine months pregnant when I am NOT pregnant"!! The look on her face said it all. She was mad LMAO. It was an honest mistake and I apologized profusely like 10 times. Oh well. And by the way, we are living in the exact apartment she showed us two months ago

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 06:54 PM   #12
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when someone leans in to kiss you, and you pull away/turn your head..... lol

Don't do that to me on first meeting....geez let me have my space.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 07:41 PM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

When someone invites you out to eat and they have not only terrible table manners but are rude to the waitstaff
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 07:53 PM   #14
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

When waitstaff is rude, ruins my dinner with horrible service and I grab them by the throat and throw them across the room, only to find my dinner companion hiding under the table.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #15
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedarino View Post
That awkward moment when...

You are out for a wonderful evening, dancing the night away...looking damn good I must say. On the way back from a little break, you walk across the dance floor toward your destination, noticing all eyes upon you and you think, damn...I look better than I thought :-)

Of course when you get to your table you notice the real reason for the looks; a 3 ft piece of toiley paper stuck to your shoe.
ohh man to funny..!
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
OH Myyyyyyyy and I thought I had it bad!
Yes, that was not one of my boss' finer moments. Neither was having to be busted out of a 24 hour psych hold, but that's another story altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Who paid for the plane ticket back to Russia
Boss man did.

I sure 'nuf was not.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #17
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

when you realize that you turned in the draft of your paper and not the final version....

(caught it before it got graded though)