Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #21
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

My brother who has cirrhosis and is slowly declining physically and now mentally. He's had many, many close times to death in the past few years with it, but seems to pull through. However, i've seen a major decline in the last few months....I know he don't have much longer. He has always been there for his little sis and geeze how could I ever thank him enough.

He is not well enough, imo, to keep riding that motorcycle or do work around my house to help me, but he keeps going and it makes him happy. I know that so I just try and support everything he does.

All I can do is be there hold his hand when needed and try to prepare myself and my mom for what is coming....way too soon.

I hate that I can't make it go away.
I hate that he didn't quit drinking 20 years ago when we all begged him to get help.
I hate that it is out of my control.
I hate watching him slowly die.

I hate it.

Breaks my heart.

I love you bro!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #22
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

i think of my grammy everyday...she was my heart and i miss her terribly! i wear her cross and chain around my neck and it never comes off...she loved me no matter what! she was unconditional love.......

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #23
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

her - cause we're spending this weekend apart...

mom - just because!

bro - always wonder what he's up to!

nan & gramp - miss them big time

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #24
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

CrankyOldGuy.....cuz he's a Jets fan

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #25
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

That flirty Deli Clerk. She hugged me and said she loved me today.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 12:08 PM   #26
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Spicy.....bc Im intrigued

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #27
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My "Pa"...cuz I've been smelling his Winston ciggy smoke for 3 days. Ummmm he's been dead since 1982.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #28
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My Momma...
Today I got a couple texts from her that threw me for a loop....

Mom: "Wish you were here, having Mousaka @ W.Shore diner"
Me: "TEASE!!"
Mom: "No I really do miss you xo"
Me..... I told her how sorry I am and a few other things that I hope made her feel better...

someone has to know the situation between the two of us...
in all my years, she has NEVER said that she missed me... it hurt because I know she really does mean it and I felt how lonely she must be. W.Shore Diner was our favorite place to go and we loved the Mousaka... Today, I pictured her there alone with lonely tears in her eyes as she sent me her texts....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #29
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Ami...
Because she was on her feet most of the day yesterday, and had to turn around and work today...its her Monday. She was so darn cute walkin' like a drunk sailor carrying some water for me.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #30
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

My son is on my mind..

I think about what he is experiencing now and what he has gone through the last almost year...

I know it the way of the world, but it makes me a bit sad not know what his day to day is like.. What he is laughing at, what he is crying over, what has pissed him off...

He is experiencing the world without me... As it should be, but somehow it just feels wrong...
Old 09-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #31
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of my wife...always. She is working in another part of the country for the time being and I miss her like crazy, the feeling of her, out there, all on her own, can't stop worrying. Of course I know that she's able to take care of herself I just prefer to be by her side.

I will see her next week end though, longing...

cane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #32
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

My mom is on my mind. Why? Because she's got herself stuck in a life cycle that she cannot free herself from. God be with her.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #33
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Sissy.....cause I'm worried she's not coming back...

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:03 PM   #34
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

People everywhere that feel strongly enough about something to take on a roll of "educator" to those that don't know about or, don't feel as strongly about the same thing.

Why? Because, I don't understand some of them. What's with the "force feeding"? I'm not sure that ever works. (Example of what I mean by force feeding, If I beat you with a bible, will that make you a Christian?) And why get frustrated/angry at having to repeat yourself to the next person, and the next? Sometime saying things more than once is very necessary.
Seems to me, these two tactics of educating more often than not, teach people to adapt a tuned out fuck you attitude about it. (and the educator) No steps forward, two steps back is the result. There needs to be as much, or more, compassion and understanding from the educator as they are trying to teach some one else to have. And having an understanding that, they will never be done repeating themselves, for the simple reason, people will never be done learning.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous

Last edited by Ryobi; 09-22-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: forgot a word.
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #35
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Mom.
A person I used to be close to who is going through a tough time.
My daughter who so badly wanted my Mom to live long enough to see her graduate high school....she misses her so much.
My love...who holds me together most days.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #36
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

my best friend...he is currently in the hospital battling depression. i am happy that he asked for help. i know he will be ok...he is too strong not to be.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #37
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Goddess..because I need Her right now.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #38
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Sissy.....cause I'm worried she's not coming back...
Silly goose! I told you, if I end up not comming back one of these times, you are comming with me..it's a package deal remember?

OXO
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #39
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Silly goose! I told you, if I end up not comming back one of these times, you are comming with me..it's a package deal remember?

OXO
Ooooh yes, bring her with you please.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #40
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation

My Brother Mark, whose birthday would have been today, had he not passed away several years ago... He was 6'6" tall and had a smile that would light anyone up.

Here's to you big brother, I hope the surf is up wherever you are ...

Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post: