Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation
Default off meds - kinda need support

i'm off my meds and no this time it's not my doing, i can't get to them which i won't go into right now.

the people in my head and starting to bother me, and i am definately not alone any more.

i'm trying not to tell anyone around me but i guess some of them might read this sorry.

Yesterday i had a shower for the first time in a week, at least the man in my bedroom seems to be leaving me alone right now.

listening to loud music isn't helping and even drinking isn't doing anything.

yesterday i scrubbed my hands so hard in the shower i made them sore and well i can't stop thinking about doing stuff that would hurt me.

i am not doing ok, i am really really trying to be ok, i swear

is it ok to ask for support here?
Old 05-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a hard time. I am worried about you my friend! How about going to the nearest ER and checking in? Sending thoughts of care and support, Jennifer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I have to echo nycfembbw's advice.

Wheelie, it sounds like you need some medical intervention to help stabilize things for you -- from there, I am sure a longer term plan of care will help you.

It seems that things are becoming overwhelming, and you shouldn't have to suffer like this. I would suggest finding a nearby hospital and letting them help you.

I'm sorry you are going through this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I hear if you go to the ER they will help you til you can get your meds.
Use all your coping skills, and go as soon as you can.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

i once rang my local hospital and begged them to help me cause i was having a seriously bad day with my moods so much so it actually scared me..
They said they could only help me if i had taken recreational drugs

And even when i said i wanted to go the hospital, things stopped me so i don't think i have that option.

And my shrink while prescribing meds keeps telling me i don't have mental health issues, i get the impression because i don't fit her neat little box she somehow thinks i would make stuff up.. Especially after i mentioned my sister was schitzophrenic.

But then my shrink doesn't pay attention, i took my sister to one of my appointments, i won't go alone anymore, cause she makes me cry..
At my next appointment when i mentioned my neice stays with me occasionally, she asked if my sister was aware of my problems
Old 05-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #6
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I see you are in England. I am honestly not sure how it works over there. Here you can walk into any emergency room and they will admit you. Call an ambulance right now and go to the hospital.

We cannot help you here other then to listen. If you went to the hospital they can help you and get the voices to stop. I know that it's difficult. It's fantastic that you realize you need help. My ex suffers from psychosis and hears voices - I know it's hard. If you suddenly stop your medications that can be very, VERY dangerous. Please, take everyone's advice and go to the hospital. They can give you enough medication to get you through this.

Also for your medications not sure if this link can help you.
http://www.pparx.org
A lot of companies are offering certain medications for free if you qualify.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I worked in a psychiatric hospital for twelve years, though not in England. I understand how hospitals turn away admissions who are uninsured and taking rec drugs. That being said, you are going to have a much better chance if you present in person. Tell them specifically that you are thinking of seriously hurting yourself (if indeed you are) and that you have a sister who is schizophrenic (meaning, of course, that there is much more chance that you would also have a psychotic illness, as opposed to your hallucinations being the sole result of rec drug use). Refuse to leave until you are admitted. When people did that, it created a legal issue for the hospital not to take them in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Wheelie,

I am very sorry you are going through this and hope you will seek proper medical attention and get the help you need.
It appears that you are in crisis and while Im sure this is incredibly upsetting to you, it is also upsetting to the people who read this.

Due to the legal ramifications to the site, we would rather folks who are in crisis seek help with the proper medical personnel. I am going to close this thread and encourage you to reach out to your local crisis center, a trusted in-person friend, a relative, or even a neighbor.

Our best to you,
m
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
mental health, support