stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile How did everyone meet their better half?

Amanda and I meet Freshman year of High School, Fall sport picture day: I played football (not soccer, American football), She ran cross-country. We went on our 1st date Thanksgiving weekend, been a couple ever since.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

great thread! You can check out the response of lots of folks...

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1937
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #3
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I met Riley b/c of a mutual friend. We started off slowly, as friends but we had a lot of fun moments together.

When we started emailing, I warned him that I had "that kind of phone voice" and he joked that "no one has that voice." Eventually, we talked on the phone and he learned exactly what I meant.

When we met in real life, he told me nicely "you are not a strict enough top for me." He did not want me to try to pursue him when he was still healing from past hurt; actually I was not pursuing him b/c I identified as a bottom at the time. Eventually, I became his dominant and we both found the balance perfect for us.

When we were still friends, he warned me "do not fall for me, everyone does and they get hurt." Eventually, he told me that he loved me and I refused to say it in return

What we have is based in friendship and I could not ask for a better foundation.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Total internet hookup...The day I heard his voice for the first time was also the first day that I met him...I was hooked from the second he got out of his truck...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2016, 10:16 PM   #5
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A dating website. The one that has fish in the title LOL
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2016, 10:27 PM   #6
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default we

over 20 years ago i saw a butch at Julies in NYC, I could not get her out of my mind. I dated many through the years "hoping" it was her..

8 years ago, I met the butch I married, online. While looking at her 35th birthday album, I saw the butch from 20 years ago. I didn't quite know what to do, we were just dating then, but, there was the very butch I had been searching for, for 20 years....

"who is this", I asked.
"that's me before my hair became salt and pepper"

what are the chances? I had a brief encounter in NYC one night at a bar, I ended up marrying the very same person.

I am truly blessed
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flapdoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 05:11 AM   #7
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

September 28, 2010

A group of BFP members from Houston was getting together for dinner, and while we were outside smoking, Blaze introduced me to his friend who just coincidentally happened to be at the same restaurant having dinner with a totally different group of friends

A couple of weeks later i got a pm on here asking if that friend could call me

We got married 6/30/2015 and again 1/1/2016
Old 06-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #8
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

I met my butch in a virtual world online four years ago.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:55 PM   #9
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I met my butch a looooong time ago when we worked at the same place.

Tags
meeting