Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 02-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #21
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Valentines Day... I kinda have love/hate relationship with you.

While I love celebrating with my honey, I HATE how over crowded the restaurants are and how drastic the price markup is on flowers ($50 for a dozen roses... you are kidding me?!) Not to mention every ploy the jewelry stores use to get folks to buy the bling! The last few years, we've either celebrated by a cooking a nice steak dinner at home or by going out a few days before the big day.

This year, I'm going to make some chocolate covered strawberries for D, buy a hanging basket of flowers, and get her a gift card to Home Depot or Lowes (hush it) to put away for when she gets ready to plant all her flowers in the springtime.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #22
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Valentine's Dance

Pretty much nobody knows we're a couple yet, so I hope when we stroll in to the Valentine's Dance in all our butch-femme glory, there will be

gasps (the truly nosy)

grins (people who wish us both well)

gloating (me)

sh*t eating grin (my papi)

That's my fantasy, anyway…..
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #23
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default ST. Valentines Dinner

Morning Star, you could call the restaurant and ask them if there are any restrictions on the special?

I have used ST. Valentines specials and not had any problems from the restaurant just the usual stares from other customers.

Always act like you belong there because you do.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #24
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I went all out one V day with dinner (Bubba Gump's not a Valentines dinner per se), hotel (got the vday's day special suite with champagne and choc covered strawberries, rose petals), and tickets to the opera of romantic music other than that I've never done the "Valentine's day special" The one time I must say was special and should be experienced. Most times I/We do the traditional chocolates, flowers and out to dinner. This year I believe we opted to do our dinner on Saturday due to work and we'll more than likely just go to one of our fav restaurants and I'll be attempting to put together a gift that includes some type of flowers. .

I think you two will enjoy your dinner no matter what and the company as long as you both know it's your Valentine's day. Have fun!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #25
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default how to celebrate?

with cake...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #26
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

This is the first time SS & I will get to spend Valentine's together (we have been together almost 4 years but long distance relationship). I have been thinking of all kinds of things I would love to do for her. I think I have it planned and I hope it is great day *hope no snowstorm, no freezing temps, no ice/sleet* Won't say what I have thought of or have planned just in case she pops in in the next week

SS I want you to know that every day since we met, you have given me reasons to love with all my heart and I know I want to be with you forever.....( at least 65+ years ) I love you xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:34 AM   #27
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Long distance makes it a little hard to celebrate BUT the good news is we can celebrate how much we care for each other on any day

In the meantime, we did send each other packages with goodies lets see what they hold!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow No Propaganda here!

Casa de Snow celebrates "Single Awareness Day" where we all treat ourselves to a nice supper and a drink if needed. In Mexican culture this day is referred to as "El Dia de Amistad" where we take a day and show our appreciation to our friends and those close to us.

So no big money dropping going on here as far as flowers, cheap candy, marketed jewelry etc. I'll make the kids a Valentine's with some construction paper, glitter, sharpies and my vivid lack of arts and that is about it. I prefer when the 14th lands on a Sunday because then NASCAR is on and it makes it WAYYYYYY better as far as celebrating anything...

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #29
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Casa de Snow celebrates "Single Awareness Day" where we all treat ourselves to a nice supper and a drink if needed. In Mexican culture this day is referred to as "El Dia de Amistad" where we take a day and show our appreciation to our friends and those close to us.

So no big money dropping going on here as far as flowers, cheap candy, marketed jewelry etc. I'll make the kids a Valentine's with some construction paper, glitter, sharpies and my vivid lack of arts and that is about it. I prefer when the 14th lands on a Sunday because then NASCAR is on and it makes it WAYYYYYY better as far as celebrating anything...

Exactly Amiga
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #30
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Eso Eso!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Exactly Amiga

you make me happy, when skies are grey

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #31
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

We are both so simple and easy to please so V-Day is going to be just that. Some awesome and yummy take-out, a great movie, quality time. We don't want to go overboard b/c after all, it is about spending time with the one you love... not crushing your bank acct. Glad we agree on this one

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #32
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I don't. I have never celebrated valentines day. I did have one partner when I was 19 who thought it was the best day ever. For him, I celebrated. My mom always sends me a valentine though and that's always really sweet.

I think most days are valentines days. I used to bake love tarts or scones or cakes with love messages in them for my ex wife all the time. We used to make each other little boxes and cards and notes for no reason. Take each other on pic nic dates and sit in the tub together and laugh. I don't need valentines. It should be that way as often as you can.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #33
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I've never been the kind of person who bought into the commercial side of Valentine's Day. It's kind of gross really--like you're OBLIGATED to buy your partner candy and flowers and jewelry and cards and expensive dinners. And god forbid you don't have a date that day...

In the past I have celebrated, or not, in many different ways. I do like the idea of having a special day to celebrate love. And that can be many things. I have spent many Valentine's days happily single, I have given cards and flowers to dear friends, or doing special little things with partners.

My current partner and I met at a conference that ran from the 13th-15th of February. We consider February 13th 2010 our anniversary date, but those few days are really special to us. So, we do celebrate both our anniversary and Valentine's day by doing something special those couple days. Although I do tell him he has to get me a card for both our anniversary and Valentine's day to be a shit. LOL

This year I have no idea what we are doing. He is surprising me.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 07:09 AM   #34
TagHeuer_07

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Relationship Status:
Not lookng for relationship

TagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST Reputation

If i have woman i would take her to nice restaurant or going to movies, or something nice of course chocolate lol but im hardly to eat chocolate much if im stress yes i would eat much as i would, wouldnt be nice to have romantic for special night with woman (nice dream)

So im single right now, i wish everyone enjoyed their valentines with loves one
TagHeuer_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TagHeuer_07 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 07:34 AM   #35
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:02 AM   #36
TagHeuer_07

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Relationship Status:
Not lookng for relationship

TagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkepus View Post
TagHeuer_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TagHeuer_07 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #37
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

this if fabulous! i am jealous of the construction paper cards with glitter, those are always the best kind and the NASCAR does make celebrating anything wayyyyy better! driving a NASCAR round the track is on my bucket list... woOt!

salud!
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #38
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I will be working. But. Come to think of it. It is suppose to be about love...and even though it won't be romantic love i will at least get to talk to a few of our sickly elder population and wish them a happy V day.

So, actually i think it will be a great V day after all.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #39
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Last year, she sent me 18 long-stem red roses to my job.

This year, our belts are a little tighter so I think I will make a nice roast instead of going out.

I did order pink and red M&M's that I had them put a picture of us on one side and "forever" on the other.

I think she will be surprised and will like them.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #40
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I've been single for some years now and not dating. So, Valentine's Day is just another day for me. I don't celebrate it unless I am with a partner. I just call my mom that day and let her know how much I love her. That's about it.