Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-08-2015, 09:45 PM   #2361
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

30 Push up 50 Crunches squats and overhead lifts in the basement then walked 4 miles on the track at work on my break
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 04:16 PM   #2362
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Hit the gym early today started with 10 minuets on the Arc trainer at level 5 then did the 30 circuit upped my reps as well as the weight on most of the machines. Did the torso twists at 70 2 sets of 10 on each side then the Abdominal Crunch machine at 40 2 sets of 10 Finished with the elliptical 15 minuets at level . Also have crushed my steps goal already as I had to go in early and did not take a patrol car for half my shift just did good old fashioned foot patrol [/COLOR]
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 07:11 PM   #2363
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

A spontaneous 4 mile walk through the snowy woods, and barely even feeling it. One of the best kinds of exercise - for mind, body & spirit.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #2364
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I did my cardio workout listening to the Who- their album Who's Next. I love that album. I had a great workout!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 01:36 PM   #2365
Daktari

10min qigong
An hour cycling in the sunshine.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #2366
lveshoney

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, baby, darling..
Relationship Status:
I'm the one with the missing glass slipper

lveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputation

Took a run this morning, first one of the season.
2 miles! I'm proud of myself : )
Old 03-12-2015, 06:36 PM   #2367
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I mopped the whole bottom floor of the building and the entrance outside of the elevator and one small section on the second floor. Tomorrow, I'll finish the second floor and then I'm for the weekend, which translates to gym time.

Happy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #2368
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Haven't made it to the gym this week. Or worked out at all really.

Something's wrong with my lungs. Spent most of yesterday in the ER with back spasms and shortness of breaths. Doctors' thought it was something with my heart, so ran me through a gauntlet of tests. Turns out my heart is A-OK. But I am having intercostal muscle spasms.

Hopefully it will ease up and next week I can get back to my regular routine.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:00 PM   #2369
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Went into the city yesterday for an interview, had lunch afterwards, then walked around the city until my feet hurt and then I sat and read for 4 hours in the shade.

So, I walked 7.1 miles according to my phone. So today, I am just chilling. My legs hurt
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 07:08 PM   #2370
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did an hour and a half of mopping today and then I sat on my butt for 4 hours watching 2 movies in the theatre. I got some ab work in laughing during one of the movies too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 08:27 PM   #2371
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I haven't really done a lot exercise-wise although I've made it to the gym more often than not for the last two weeks for at least an hour or two of recumbent bike. I had a couple of back thingies done that each required one day off.

Other than that I have been making it to the river for at least a while each afternoon, more of a mental health break than workout, but much needed nonetheless.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 11:11 AM   #2372
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got to the gym later than usual today. It was raining and I went to bed very late, which led to me sleeping soooooo soundly. I loved it until I actually got to the gym and found it crowded (which I don't mind) and hot (which I mind greatly).

I did 30 minutes on each piece, cool down included.

E20, random program, level 5
269 cal, 2.13 mi

B6, random program, level 5
169 cal, 5.72 mi

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 11:40 AM   #2373
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A deliciously muddy 16km run (10 miles) followed by a deliciously bubbly bath.

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 08:20 PM   #2374
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

It's been three weeks out of the gym and out of exercising due to life stress and then kind of having fun putting my energy elsewhere, mainly good food and crafting. However, my pants are getting tight...

I went to the gym today and being stubborn did not lighten my routine like I should have. And what does that lead to? Injury of course! I did an hour on the treadmill (4 mph, with an incline of 12 going down by 3 every 15 minutes). THAT killed me. For one the treadmill is just not all that body friendly to begin with (bad shock absorption). So that is where my back fell apart. My lower back feels super tight and rigid. Then I did 15 minutes on the Stair Master which never injures me and doesn't agitate my back at all. Then I did 45 minutes of weight lifting and stretching. I had to go down on my weights by a few pounds because I simply couldn't do what I was doing before taking those three weeks off! If the body can't lift something, it just can't lift something! Sooo...I have an Icy Hot back patch on now, and I'm hoping getting some good sleep will lessen my lower back pain. All in all it was a hard work-out because my body was not used to the intensity due to so much time off. Kinda frustrating but still enjoyed the endorphins!

Nice to catch up on reading about everyone else's exercise too

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 08:29 PM   #2375
cutiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

cutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I went for a walk but I was tired so I'm going to walk some more later
cutiefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cutiefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 09:27 AM   #2376
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Hooray Nycfem is back!

But uh... slow down a little will ya! We want you around for the duration.

My exercising is going well. I am not doing anything super human but just sticking to my plan (while making adjustments), eating healthy and reading and learning as I go. I feel great!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 12:19 PM   #2377
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Me too, glad to see nycfem's post! : )

I have been creating opportunities to stretch and exercise at work by either using random chances to jog or run, rather than walk, or lifting equipment or pushing or climbing stairs (prancing, rather than jogging up stairs).

Of course, the price for all that extra exercise, last week, culminated in going to bed early last night and sleeping in until almost 12 hours later.

I got my beauty rest, but still need more because it was a stressful and tiring week. The week ahead will be just as tiring but I am reaching a threshold and feel positive that I am making progress, even though it has and will still be a mighty steep climb up the side of the 'mountain' (work, life).

I like reading posts people leave about their own challenges or what they observe in life while exercising during their day.

One observation I had last week was that exercising around others invited curious exchanges of communication, which naturally led most of us into bouts of laughter. Hehe!

More news later, k?

*Happy Sunday*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 01:58 PM   #2378
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Dog walk in the morning, dog walk in the afternoon. Both were wet, muddy, cold, and gross. I am sorry to say. BUT the necessity of having to walk my little friend is good for forcing me to start walking more these past several days.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 04:09 PM   #2379
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This morning was a little rough. It must have been the lack of protein in my dinner last night. I had a giant salad and I did have cheese and cheese does have protein but not a lot. I think the tank was more empty than usual this morning but I, like nyc, pushed myself. Unlike our super heroine, my back is fine. For once.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 414 cal, 3.44 mi, 45:00 min
B6, random program, level 5
Stats: 184 cal, 6.82 mi, 30:00 min

It's going to be a couple of days at least before I can get back into the gym so I wanted to squeeze every last little bit of reward and result out of my workout.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 06:34 PM   #2380
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I avoided the dreadmill and did 45 minutes of intervals on the stair master and then some light weight lifting, core/ab work, and stretching and yoga (45 min. total). My back is still bothering me a little but not as much. I watched Bad Santa while on the Stairmaster.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights