Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My old newf is having more difficulty getting up and going up stairs. It could be the weather..hot and humid. Bad for joints. But it surely is at least ALSO because she is 14 and her body was never meant to live this long. Her dementia is better lately...how unfair that as her mind is working better, he body is not.

For other reasons, I have been sleeping downstairs for the past couple nights. I am glad I have been. Going up stairs at night has always been hard. I think I might end up sleeping on the couch until she either gets better or if her time comes to leave me. I would and will sleep on the main floor if I have to, to keep her comfortable. I had a friend who slept downstairs for 8 months because her pit with hip cancer could not get up let alone, go up stairs.

What would you do for the comfort of your pet? I would do most anything...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #2762
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
By the end of next week... I will be going through Turkey Hill Withdrawal!!!

AtLast...how did you survive it?
Well, I just had to knuckle-up and go right out there and do some serious comparative samples.... about 6 pounds worth! There is dry-ice shipping, however. But, rather expensive. Hagen-Das can help at times... there is always taking a vacation back to TH land!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #2763
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Facebook and how I always find out what I wanna know about a chick that Im interested in
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:07 PM   #2764
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Well, I just had to knuckle-up and go right out there and do some serious comparative samples.... about 6 pounds worth! There is dry-ice shipping, however. But, rather expensive. Hagen-Das can help at times... there is always taking a vacation back to TH land!
6 pounds of samples huh? *big grin* I could enjoy that...good thing I have about a 25 mile walk to the nearest grocery store!!! I could EARN those treats and samples LOL but it will be hard to find a replacement. My best friend knows when she comes to visit that she'll have to pack a cooler of TH and Lebanon Sweet Bologna. Well... when my sister lived in Hawaii, she sent home Kona Coffee.. and when she was in Italy, I sent her Martin's BBQ chips... I guess as a last resort, maybe around Xmas time, I'll have to ship some in. (my Bday IS Xmas day however )
Thanks for the ideas, darlin'!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #2765
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

that i TRULY believed in someone that crushed my senses.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #2766
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
georgia is on my mind. seriously. i'm in need of a folks fix here soon...i'm missin' them. *sigh*
Georgia is way too hot, already. im on my way back to the HOTLANTA for 5 days, but i like living there seasonally.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:36 AM   #2767
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Why am I almost always more tired when I wake up, then when I went to sleep?

Arrrrgggg
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:03 AM   #2768
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Realizing this lack of sleep is not limited to being uncomfortable in pregnancy and that is just the begining. Funny how reality hits in the middle of the night. Ok...now perhaps sleep will come for a bit.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:27 AM   #2769
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Finishing art
Writing a letter
Today's exercises
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #2770
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that I will be making a three hour trip in two weeks, to pick up my oldest niece and nephew so they can spend five weeks with us. This is the first time I have done this and I am excited. Throwing my oldest niece, the one I am picking up, a Hello Kitty themed birthday party and finding some really cute decorations for it.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #2771
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Admitting a guilty pleasure here...maybe this should go on another thread, but it's not 5 things, just one.

That, like a child on Christmas morning, every day I look for presents in the form of reps and sweet, friendly, or infomative posts on my Visitor's Page...I especially love it when folks I don't know or interact with say something nice - it's a good way to start friendships.

Guess I should be a tad self-conscience about saying that, and I am, but am wondering if anyone else feels the same way...

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 08:32 AM   #2772
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Admitting a guilty pleasure here...maybe this should go on another thread, but it's not 5 things, just one.

That, like a child on Christmas morning, every day I look for presents in the form of reps and sweet, friendly, or infomative posts on my Visitor's Page...I especially love it when folks I don't know or interact with say something nice - it's a good way to start friendships.

Guess I should be a tad self-conscience about saying that, and I am, but am wondering if anyone else feels the same way...
Cinderella,

I feel the same way. Have a wonderful day.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #2773
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

a very Sweet Femme. If she could read my mind.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #2774
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Glad to hear it, Gemme.

Weeee, got several reps on my comment. Folks saying they feel the same way - guess lots of us are still kids at heart! Thank you all for the extry reps and lovely comments. So much more fun when folks say something other then 'Thanked Post'...jes sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Magic_and_Silk* View Post
Cinderella,

I feel the same way. Have a wonderful day.

The is an organ of fire.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #2775
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Why its so hard to find quality people to date anymore
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #2776
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

My niece's baby shower. She's having her first baby at age of 41. It's a girl, yay!! Mommi and baby doing fine, and I'm so glad. At her age, and having her first baby can be dangerous, or so I've heard. I pray every night for her and her baby's health. I know she'll make a wonderful mommi - she's crazy about kids, and is so good with them.

The is an organ of fire.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #2777
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Why its so hard to find quality people to date anymore
I HEAR YOU!!!

Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #2778
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Oooops, my apologies, Magic and Silk. I was just told I gave acknowledgement to the wrong person. Sorry, and thank you. You guys have the same avatar! We really need to get more choices on those...

Quote:
Glad to hear it, Gemme.

Weeee, got several reps on my comment. Folks saying they feel the same way - guess lots of us are still kids at heart! Thank you all for the extry reps and lovely comments. So much more fun when folks say something other then 'Thanked Post'...jes sayin'.

The is an organ of fire.
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #2779
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Oooops, my apologies, Magic and Silk. I was just told I gave acknowledgement to the wrong person. Sorry, and thank you. You guys have the same avatar! We really need to get more choices on those...
It's okay...I knew whatcha meant...Besides, Gemme and I share the same avatar.

The Following User Says Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #2780
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

OMGEEEEEEE..

Netflix has "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" on INSTANT STREAM!!!!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: