morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind.... is Electrocell ... dealing with hys most favorite sister in law whom has cancer and in a hospital.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her / Electro and family.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #12142
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind...

I wore gladiator sandals today, they're really cute. Goes great with my new black maxi dress. However, my toes aren't used to being strapped in. All I want to do is take them off. Nothing beats bare feet in the afternoon.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #12143
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

The pix I received of Easter package sitting by their front door,
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2014, 07:40 AM   #12144
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...

Remembering...I don't need a warm body. I need a good person. Stay focused on qualities.

This shouldn't be that hard

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 07:12 PM   #12145
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Rubin "Hurricane" Carter left this universe this past Sunday. He was 76. And I don't know why but I'm kinda sad about it. I tried to find Bob Dylan's, Hurricane on YouTube to share but all of the audio there has been distorted or removed. If anyone would like to hear it, it is on Spotify though. Here is the direct link: Bob Dylan – Hurricane ... it should open your Spotify by clicking it to play immediately. Denzel Washington did an awesome job portraying him in the movie version as well. Rubin Carter is on my mind tonight.

How can the life of such a man
Be in the palm of some fool's hand?
To see him obviously framed
Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land
Where justice is a game.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #12146
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default 480 minutes.

On my mind - Exactly how much I do not want to go to work tonight. Someone please make it go away.

Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #12147
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

A better question might be WHO is on your mind.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:55 PM   #12148
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

St. Therese of Lisieux
St. Teresa of Avila
St. Anthony of Padua
St. Bernard of Clairveaux

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and the Basilica.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #12149
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up today and was given the gift to make difference!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 12:05 AM   #12150
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My lil guy smude is really sick he is severly allergic to fleas and unfortunately he was bit and now having a huge flair up. I tried to get his medicine transfered to a closer vet so I could get his meds but they couldn't do it right away, so I had to leave him and go to work knowing he was suffering with his rash. When I got home, I gave him 1/2 a benedryl so I hope it gives him some relief. I hope I am able to get him his meds tomorrow. I hate seeing my little guy like this. (

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #12151
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?

I wonder if the window fixer dude will really come in the next 55 minutes. Its like 3:05 and he isn't here yet. He was going to come a few weeks ago, but that got canceled and moved to today. I hate waiting!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #12152
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm disappointed at not getting the property in CT that I wanted...but trying to tell myself that it just means that there's a better one out there.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 11:03 AM   #12153
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

i'm trying to focus on what this evening will bring. It's noon and i am still fiddling about in the bedroom getting dressed. i may just settle on the bath robe i have on.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #12154
Cole

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering when allergy season will be over...Jeez...
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 04:39 PM   #12155
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now is what to do with a whole week to myself.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:15 PM   #12156
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind... A much needed break from the stress for a dew days...
Old 06-19-2014, 11:05 PM   #12157
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just got a call from my father that my brother is dying from cancer and his kidneys are failing. I won't know until tomorrow how long he has or if I can even get to Florida in time to see him. I didn't see my mother before she passed away so this will devastate me if I can't see him

I'm just so sad right now

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #12158
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

my phone doesn't seem to be working. Its really quiet?

Testing 1 2 3

Hello?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 05:10 PM   #12159
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation
Default WingsOnFire

I am sorry for what you and your family are going through. I will pray that you can get there in time and that the news you hear tomorrow is better than what you know today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
I just got a call from my father that my brother is dying from cancer and his kidneys are failing. I won't know until tomorrow how long he has or if I can even get to Florida in time to see him. I didn't see my mother before she passed away so this will devastate me if I can't see him

I'm just so sad right now

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 01:21 PM   #12160
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The memories that being around my bio-family unfortunately bring to the surface....memories I wish would just stayed buried...I paid my dues and accepted them as unchangeable long ago...so I think it's past time for these ghosts to stay buried...that is one of many things on my mind these past few weeks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: