How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that I seldom have time to do the things I want to do because I'm always doing the things I have to do...I feel like impulsively hitting the AT and leave the obligations of life and being a grown up...
Old 04-27-2015, 08:43 AM   #12562
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Happy go lucky grandmother, I like lip-gloss.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Chicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST Reputation

That overtly needy people, and instant attachment scares me.
Chicklette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chicklette For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 10:14 AM   #12563
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

People that assume things get on my nerves & people jumping from one relationship to another with no time for themselves to recover from the last bad relationship they were in.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 10:19 AM   #12564
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

My future...
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 12:25 PM   #12565
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

What the elite won't talk about....by Jeffrey Lieberman
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 06:13 AM   #12566
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

A buddy at work who lost her mom Saturday morning.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 07:33 AM   #12567
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

A few things.................

Old 04-28-2015, 01:35 PM   #12568
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Step three. Add distractions.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 03:16 PM   #12569
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Last Saturday night....hit a great little Japanese eatery on the south shore, then went to see "Old Jews Telling Jokes", then walked through a few galleries, and then had some delicious Thai food on the east side.

The only caveat?

By the end of the evening, my false eyelash started poking me in the fucking eyeball....small price to pay, I guess....
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #12570
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Get my Swag on

I was watching a documentary about the CIA. If you really think about it they do not need to use waterboarding anymore as they have several seasons of Glee at their disposal.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 08:01 PM   #12571
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

i'm contemplating getting rid of cable TV.

It's good for the History, NatGeo, and Discovery channels, but all too often I find myself glued to crime dramas - Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, and Snapped for example. Tonight I'm watching the Law & Order SVU marathon and it just feels a little bit twisted to me to be "entertained" or "riveted" by these sorts of topics - victimization of women, children, and the otherwise marginalized.

I can't help but think that for me, it is completely incompatible with my spiritual practice. And I find those sorts of images (whether real or scripted) affect the energy in my home if only in the most subtle of ways.

I would really miss the educational programming, though. So I guess I just have to learn to stay away from the garbage.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:54 PM   #12572
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post

It's good for the History, NatGeo, and Discovery channels, but all too often I find myself glued to crime dramas - Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, and Snapped for example. Tonight I'm watching the Law & Order SVU marathon and it just feels a little bit twisted to me to be "entertained" or "riveted" by these sorts of topics - victimization of women, children, and the otherwise marginalized.

I can't help but think that for me, it is completely incompatible with my spiritual practice. And I find those sorts of images (whether real or scripted) affect the energy in my home if only in the most subtle of ways.

I would really miss the educational programming, though. So I guess I just have to learn to stay away from the garbage.
Look at it like you would one of your history shows except it's a commentary on current events. I'm also a big fan of the L&O and CSI series. Criminal Minds is very good too. They are well-written, the acting doesn't suck and the situations are almost always realistic, even if sometimes morbid or saddening.

Plus it helps teach you how to get away with murder.

In case you ever need to do that.

Or dispose of a body.

Or two.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 05:14 PM   #12573
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Going to work at the new store, tomorrow. According to the schedule that was written, I see time sheet fraud already. I'll be causing trouble....yes, I'm the new girl!

Ummm...usually procedures are in place for a reason!

Stay tuned.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 06:20 PM   #12574
LilyCat

How Do You Identify?:
casual femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, and the like
Relationship Status:
single

LilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I can understand what you are saying. I got rid of TV all together a bit over ten years ago. I have not regretted it at all.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:03 PM   #12575
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

An upcoming trip to see friends...I so need it.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 11:16 PM   #12576
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Happy go lucky grandmother, I like lip-gloss.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Chicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST Reputation

The Past: A moment in time, words exchanged, and then nothing.
The Future: Moment by Moment, whispers, and everything yet nothing.
Old 05-18-2015, 03:23 PM   #12577
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Plus it helps teach you how to get away with murder.

In case you ever need to do that.

Or dispose of a body.

Or two.

lol, Gemme. I worry about you sometimes.
But, yes; you make a valid case - and that's probably from watching all those courtroom dramas! lol

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:38 PM   #12578
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

On a thoughtful friend hoping the rest of her day was better! :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 08:01 PM   #12579
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol, Gemme. I worry about you sometimes.
But, yes; you make a valid case - and that's probably from watching all those courtroom dramas! lol

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.
I'm pretty sure you're not the only one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 08:10 PM   #12580
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Good things...

Enjoying the ride...

Keeping the demons at bay...