Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-19-2016, 07:24 AM   #21001
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 07:16 AM   #21002
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone else have a 'swear jar?' After last nights debate, I'll get my wheelbarrow and cash in.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #21003
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Bizarrely hilarious vintage ads.

To think some of us hunt and try on multiple bras to find the one that does not show our nipples poking out!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #21004
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Bear drives car into tree in Grand Lake, gets rescued by officials

VAIL, Colo. -- A bear was rescued after driving itself into a tree in the town of Grand Lake last Saturday.

The bear was trapped inside the vehicle when it put the car in neutral, striking a tree on County Road 4651 in Grand Lake, according to the VailDaily.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials were notified of the incident and the bear was released.

* Said bear was caught on camera two hours of incident doing this! *tsk

****I do not approve of drinking and driving, albeit humans or bears.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:56 AM   #21005
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

So, I had tickets to the Poi Dog Pondering concert tonight at the historic Vic theater in Chicago. These tickets were purchased last month, BEFORE the Cubs started kicking ass in the playoffs. They are playing the Dodgers tonight at Wrigley Field. Decided to blow off the concert and try to get tickets to the game instead. Only tickets I could find were online auctions, so I bid and bid. I was outbid on 3 occasions, on the fourth attempt, BINGO!

So, I am spending what amounts to as a third world country's GDP, so what? How many times will I see the Cubs in this position, so close to the World Series? Tired of being baseballs laughing stock.

It will be a chaotic event tonight, streets closed, major police presence, wall to wall people (impaired.)

Gooooo Cubs! W

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 01:31 PM   #21006
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow The art of Sara Golish

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 01:40 PM   #21007
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Snow White by Enoki Toshiyuki

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 02:15 PM   #21008
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

BEWARE!

Indian police sting breaks up fraud ring that targeted Americans and Canadians through IRS and CRA scam

PATRICK WHITE
The Globe and Mail
Published Friday, Oct. 21, 2016 1:38PM EDT

On Oct. 5, Indian authorities rounded up 70 people in Thane, India, suspected of running an expansive call-centre racket that perpetrated a notorious scam involving fake Internal Revenue Agency calls to U.S. citizens.

The arrests have now proven to have a Canadian twist.

Since the bust, a Canadian version of the scam – this one using fake calls from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) – has unexpectedly disappeared, the RCMP announced on Friday.

“After the police operation in Thane, the RCMP observed that the number of reports related to the CRA scam had significantly decreased to a small fraction of what was reported for the weeks and months leading up to these arrests,” the Mounties stated in a press release.

The imposters tell their victims they owe a large debt to the federal tax-collection agency and demand immediate payment by credit card, wire transfer or iTunes gift cards.

The callers threaten the victims, saying that any failure to pay the back taxes will result in jail time.

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre has received reports from victims of losses totalling $5.7-million. The organization has estimated that this represents just 5 per cent of the total losses in this country.

In all, nearly 40,000 people reported getting the calls.

Other versions of the scam involve imposters claiming to represent Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada as well as various police agencies.

According to police in Mumbai, at least 700 people worked in the call centres, which netted more than $150,000 (U.S.) a day.

Officers seized computers, servers and other equipment in raids. Police charged the alleged ringleaders with extortion, impersonation and violations of the country’s information-technology laws.

An FBI cybercrime expert is working on the ground in Thane to share evidence, according to the Indian broadcaster NDTV.

Indian police are scouring the country for 23-year-old Sagar Thakkar, also known as “Shaggy,” the alleged mastermind of the multimillion-dollar racket.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 10:41 AM   #21009
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

More zany zunday ztuff

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 11:21 AM   #21010
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
To think some of us hunt and try on multiple bras to find the one that does not show our nipples poking out!
I hate that some of us feel we have to find bras to stop our nipples from showing. That ad, well, I remember those times...it brings to mind "Three's Company" and you could always see their nips through their t-shirts. I know that show was so very sexist and objectifying, but it does prove how society changes with its dictates on what is publicly 'presentable' for women's bodies. Why do I have to worry about taking measures to prevent people from seeing my nipples show through my clothing? I resent that!

/endnipplerant
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 07:04 AM   #21011
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Here's the Beauty Pageant Contestant Who's "Too Fat" to Win

Today in idiotic nonsense, some dummies are telling a beauty pageant contestant that she’s too fat. Here we go again!

The Iceland Monitor reports that Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir, Miss Iceland 2015, was told by the owner of the Miss Grand International beauty contest that she needs to lose weight by Tuesday’s finale.

Arna Ýr says she was told to, “Stop eating breakfast, eat just salad for lunch and drink water every evening until the contest,” by spokespeople for the founder and owner of the Miss Grand International beauty contest, Thai TV presenter Nawat Itsaragrisil.

The pageant, which I’ve never heard of but is apparently legit and happens in Las Vegas in a few days, told her that Itsaragrisil wanted to give her the "advice" to lose the non-existent chub because he likes her and wants her to do well. So sweet!

And she told them to go fuck themselves.

“I intend to stand up for myself, women everywhere and the Icelandic people. I will not let them tell me I am too fat to look good on stage. I have quit. I will not be taking part in Miss Grand In­ternati­onal.”

http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/ne..._iceland_to_r/
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 02:29 PM   #21012
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow <3

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 02:35 PM   #21013
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow Gift...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 06:03 PM   #21014
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Really really despise people sometimes.

Dog Waits On Curb For Over A Month After His Family Moves Away

When a family moved out of their Detroit home, they left a lot of junk on the curb: a mattress, a couple of dressers. Pillows.

And a dog named Boo.

Of course, Boo didn't know they weren't coming back. There was the old bed he knew so well, with the old familiar scents. Why not crawl onto it and wait?

A month passed while Boo maintained his solitary vigil. A neighbor left food and water for this curbside refugee. But he refused to budge.

Finally, Mike Diesel, founder of Detroit Youth and Dog Rescue, got the call — and raced to the scene.

"He was just laying there, being his loyal self," Diesel tells The Dodo. "Pillows were still on the mattress. Being the loyal dog he was supposed to be, he waited for his master to come back."

And then Diesel set out to mend the dog's broken heart.

https://www.thedodo.com/dog-left-mat...-2061708459.ht
Old 10-24-2016, 07:09 PM   #21015
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Really really despise people sometimes.

Dog Waits On Curb For Over A Month After His Family Moves Away

When a family moved out of their Detroit home, they left a lot of junk on the curb: a mattress, a couple of dressers. Pillows.

And a dog named Boo.

Of course, Boo didn't know they weren't coming back. There was the old bed he knew so well, with the old familiar scents. Why not crawl onto it and wait?

A month passed while Boo maintained his solitary vigil. A neighbor left food and water for this curbside refugee. But he refused to budge.

Finally, Mike Diesel, founder of Detroit Youth and Dog Rescue, got the call — and raced to the scene.

"He was just laying there, being his loyal self," Diesel tells The Dodo. "Pillows were still on the mattress. Being the loyal dog he was supposed to be, he waited for his master to come back."

And then Diesel set out to mend the dog's broken heart.

https://www.thedodo.com/dog-left-mat...-2061708459.ht
That link didn't work.

Maybe this one will.

If I have to cry like a baby at this story, I invite others to do the same.

https://www.thedodo.com/dog-left-mat...061708459.html

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2016, 09:26 AM   #21016
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow -gigglesnorts-

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2016, 05:43 PM   #21017
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Man Dressed As Tree Arrested

It is an indisputable fact that trees don't belong in the street. Luckily, we have law enforcement to deal with such situations. Yesterday in Portland, Maine, police successfully arrested a stubborn human tree, who was blocking traffic at a busy intersection.

The piney perp "went to Congress Square wearing what appeared to be branches from an evergreen tree," the Portland Press-Herald reports. Police approached him, lifted the needly branches from his face, and told him to stay out of traffic. When he walked into the road, they arrested him for obstructing a public way. Video shows the tree slowly shuffling down the crosswalk, flanked by officers.

The offending tree man, Asher A. Woodworth, is a local artist. His previous work includes various professional dance performances, as well as stealing the pepper from a local Chili's sign. He describes himself as an "impulsive" person who "believes in physical labor and the unity of opposites." Photo and video evidence suggest he made a really convincing tree.

*He must be very poplar in the neighborhood.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:58 AM   #21018
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Alt-right radio host predicts ‘white baby boom’ because ‘women are having sex dreams about Trump’

You mean this guy? This guy whom little kids are afraid of and animals go ballistic.

Matt Forney, a self-described alt-right radio host, suggested this week that there would be a “white baby boom” after the November election because “women are having sex dreams” about Donald Trump.

Someone needs to teach him the facts of life. Nightmares do not make women pregnant.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/alt-...s-about-trump/

Old 10-28-2016, 07:24 AM   #21019
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Bachelor Party groomsmen cooking bacon in cabin... dog shows up at the door

'We were cooking bacon with the door open. The next thing you know, there’s this dog sitting right at the front door.

'She wouldn’t come inside but she sat right there.

'After we gave her a bunch of food and water she started producing milk again. So we figured if she’s making milk, her pups can’t be that old,' he said.

The group of eight men followed her into the woodland to a patch in the ground she was closely guarding, he said.
There, they found her seven puppies in a hole.

The group washed the dogs of fleas and dirt and took them back to the cabin to look after them.

Their beer fund was put towards dog food by the end of the trip, Craddock added.

Now all of the dogs live with the men in a five-mile radius.

Groom's father adopted the mother 'Annie'

The eight men divided the puppies and their mother up between them to take back to Michigan. One of them, Trevor Jennings, is seen holding his new pet, right. Jake Rowe with his dog, Knox

This story offers a glimmer of hope in humanity that is not always so humane.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:25 AM   #21020
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff