imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default A butch as brando - the approach?

I saw this picture:

http://femmeinadakini.blogspot.co.uk...as-brando.html

of a woman dressed as brando - and it got me thinking... how do I normally approach dykes (my demographics, yours may vary) when I spot an attractive one. I mean in person, not on line. And I also mean in a place you are comfortable doing so. I can do it on the street but not to the same extent as in pub or at an event.

Normally I look for someone that might know her around her to see if I have a way in, if not and she's at a place that allows for manouvering, like at the bar or out having a fag, then I can at least pretend I'm there for another reason and strike up a convo with something passing.

But what if she stuns me? How do I react then? Usually by losing a part of my personality. Giggling too much (uuuuughhhhhhhhhh) and most horrid of all is the blush.

I have done a couple of the approaches on the list I put there... but I'll list them again...

Quote:
a) give a long sly look back with a knowing smile and stay where you are, then look away, then look back
b) lean forward, hold the gaze then flick your gaze to the empty chair next to you, then back at her and raise one eyebrow
c) run over and sit on her lap and give her a snog
d) walk past her, look over your shoulder at her, smile, pause, raise your eyebrows and then look over at the loo door and walk toward the door
e) walk up to her, lightly grab her by the tie and pull her up and lead her into the loo
f) walk up, sit down next to her as gracefully as possible, smile and ask her for a drag of her cigarette, make sure you brush her fingers with yours, or hell just use her hand up to your lips, and then ?
If you see a butch that really just makes your stomach flip, how do you personally approach them to start the ball rolling?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 05:06 AM   #2
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Femmes... really?? 60 views and none of you approach the butches in person??

Or maybe most of you just don't have a chance to pull one in person....

The art of the approach is something I had to really learn as a femme. Cause looking like the fag hag in the bar/pub ... nothing would happen unless I started it. Changed in england, but I got some very useful booster tips too.

I *know* some of you have some kind of approach if someone turns your crank... you can't all just sit there pretending you haven't noticed them and wishing in your head they'd come over and talk to you...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think it is that I don't approach, I just never thought about how I approach.

I am a friendly outgoing person irl and I have conversations with all sorts of random people all over the place. Although, I don't usually start them. People just naturally talk to me. I must have an approachable energy.

I am also a huge flirt so the eye contact I make or the off hand comment I make will often have someone start a conversation with me.

So I guess I would have to say, eye contact and flirty comments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thoughts

I'm not patient, I like to approach assess the individual, strike up a conversation then it's game on. I find that in the first few minutes you're gonna know how it's gonna flow.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: