Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #21
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Omg..hear we goooooo,yep this subject is much needed for those who feel a way to injoy sex a diffrent way.Tipin my hat to ya keri..way to go.
What im fixin to say happened to me not onec but a fue times in varying degrees, and has been the royal pan in the ass..really.OK,hear goes.The last time I has sex With anyone ..well this is what happened.We were going 90 when I had a spaz in my lower back wich cramped up my left leg real bad..talking pain hear folks.ANyway I roll to the side of the bed to get in a siting position but was to close to the edge,fell off the bed landing on the floor like a sack of potatos.When I come to my sences I had one pissed off femme giveing me hell for quiting at the worse time.Not a good situation at all,needless to say I dont see this person anymore.NOr am I wanting to have this happen again, so after a time I just quit trying.So now the truth is out for the world to see.When rereading this in hopes I dont have to many typos I had a good laugh about it,really I did,life can be stranger than fiction.
Sounds like the girl was very insensitive to your unfortunate physical limitation. I wouldn't date someone who got pissed in this situation. Don't blame yourself. Just find someone who is more understanding and compassionate.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #22
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

ALH,
I guess I am not following you, what kind of purist would be against this? Could you explain a little more? Seems logical to me - like taking omeprazole (prilosec) before tacos to prevent heartburn.
I can only imagine I would object if you were so overly medicated that you could not control your performance as it were, or if you were totally tuned out to me. The only ones whose opinions should matter are yours and your partner(s) for the occasion.
Smooches,
Keri

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Thinking about the use and role of things like musle relaxants as proprophylactic agents for chronic pain folks. I get really tired of purist outrage against this. If something enables me to enjoy sex more and be more agile physically during sex- keep your purist pronunciations to yourself! BTW, other non-pharma methods can be utilized- accupresure is one that ought to find it's way along with self-hypnosis to the bedroom. Again, an altered-state is not always negative dirung sex!!
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:15 PM   #23
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
ALH,
I guess I am not following you, what kind of purist would be against this? Could you explain a little more? Seems logical to me - like taking omeprazole (prilosec) before tacos to prevent heartburn.
I can only imagine I would object if you were so overly medicated that you could not control your performance as it were, or if you were totally tuned out to me. The only ones whose opinions should matter are yours and your partner(s) for the occasion.
Smooches,
Keri
This would be the "never take a narcotic" (pain medication) purist. Or people that continually go on about how awful any type of medication is bad. I get really tired of able-bodied, non-chronic pain individuals pontificating about pain or muscle relaxant medications. Absolutely, one that uses thes prescriptions and will for the rest of their life needs to be careful and also integrate non-medication pain relief procedures in the mix. But, sometimes, these medications are needed.

I have had pain issues in my life since the age of 16. I have never become dependent on pain or other types of habit-forming medications (or other drugs such as alcohol) and I'm 60 now. Yes, I most certainly have had to be aware of the risks and sometimes when I look back at teen and young adulthood, I think I was at great risk to become addicted to these medications. Perhaps because I was always physically active and swimming was a sport I participated in, I was controlling pain in that way for a very long time even though there were times I was bed-ridden due to back pain. Even after major spine surgeries, I always stopped paion meds within 48 hours. yes, we have to be aware and careful, but there is a lot of moralizing about the use of these kinds of medications, I believe.

I agree with you about not having control over performance or not really being "present" during love-making. Best thing to do is take half of something- or just enough to put pain/stiffness at bay. I guess alcohol could be used as well. I don't drink much, so that probably wouldn't come to mind right away. However, a glass of a nice wine with dinner could work! LOL, I am such a light-weight, one glass is enough.

Does this help?
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote