Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 07-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #41
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

(((((((((Spirit)))))))))))

We have you in our thoughts....

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #42
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I talked to Spirit Dancer a couple of hours ago. She was on her way to see the doctor and is waiting for results from an MRA and MRI. She's numb on part of her face and has had a headache for 4 days now. When she called me the other day after getting out of the hospital, she called her mini stroke a TIA. Although she told me what those letters stand for, I can't remember. I'm quite concerned for her health as her blood pressure is quite high. She doesn't release stress well even when we tell her to breathe and take some time for herself. As much as she needs rest, she needs her community. It would be really nice if some of the Nashville BFPers could check on her, lend her a hand, stop by her place for some real live conversation. I know many of you in Nashville know her, know how private a person she is. Just know, she's not going to reach out for help, so ya'll are going to have to take the initiative. The hardest thing for some of us to do is ask for help when we need it the most. What's going on with her and her family isn't a disease you can catch, so don't leave her hanging when she needs our help the most.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #43
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Many of You know our member Spirit Dancer....and some may be aware of the health problems her partner has been going through.

Well now, it seems the stress of going through THAT battle has created a battle of her own.....she has suffered a [minor] stroke (is a stroke EVER 'minor'???) and is to go into the hospital early tomorrow morning for a series of tests.

Her doctor has said that this may very well be stress~related.....many of You know that her plate is, indeed, quite full. MORE than full. And yet, she continues to give to all of us with her positive energy for us!

She has given me permission finally to tell You this because she needs Your energy now....Your prayers, if You pray....Your candles if You light them....Your intercessions if You request them on her behalf, for answers and healing and energy to take care of herself (for a change!).

On her behalf, I thank You in advance. She is in need of Planet Energy now......

First off... Diva thank you for letting us know about her.

SpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiRiiiiiiiiiit

Honey god bless you and everything you do. I will say many prayers for you till you recover fully!!

Thinkin of you and yours!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #44
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

A candle is lit...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #45
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I talked to Spirit Dancer a couple of hours ago. She was on her way to see the doctor and is waiting for results from an MRA and MRI. She's numb on part of her face and has had a headache for 4 days now. When she called me the other day after getting out of the hospital, she called her mini stroke a TIA. Although she told me what those letters stand for, I can't remember. I'm quite concerned for her health as her blood pressure is quite high. She doesn't release stress well even when we tell her to breathe and take some time for herself. As much as she needs rest, she needs her community. It would be really nice if some of the Nashville BFPers could check on her, lend her a hand, stop by her place for some real live conversation. I know many of you in Nashville know her, know how private a person she is. Just know, she's not going to reach out for help, so ya'll are going to have to take the initiative. The hardest thing for some of us to do is ask for help when we need it the most. What's going on with her and her family isn't a disease you can catch, so don't leave her hanging when she needs our help the most.
Wolfy,

I just wanted to thank you for the update.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #46
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

((((((( SD ))))))))))

Sending lots of healing light,
love and sweetness, to help you!!!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #47
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

lots of love to you, dear sweet spirit.

talk with you soon!

ox
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 07:40 PM   #48
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Saying a prayer for you spirit dancer! May you feel calm and peaceful in spite of your stressors.
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #49
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Update

Hey everyone......

I just got off the phone with SD.....

She has a consult with her surgeon first thing in the morning to see what the next step will be.

SD is so thankful to all of You for Your love and thoughtfulness, but she is requesting no more calls/texts for the next several days. It makes sense, actually.....she's having to 'tell the story' or update with each call and part of the issue is the stress she was already under, right? So while she knows You mean well, it makes her dwell more on it when she needs to be taking care of herself by staying calm. And she is having some vision issues now, as well, so reading the texts are difficult for her right now.

I will do my best to give You as much information as she gives me permission to relay and in a timely manner.

In the meantime, she knows You're all here, wishing her well. SnackTime is there and is being very helpful. He and I are in touch, too, to discuss how we can best serve her needs.

Thanks for Your understanding and continued prayers and support for our Spirit Dancer.

~Diva

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #50
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Diva for taking the time to help keep us updated!

Thank you SnackTime for being there when we can't..and for keeping us updated as well.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #51
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Sending lots of healing over the pond to you SD. I hope all goes well and you get well soon.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #52
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sending all of todays WOO to Spirit Dancer.
We're keeping you in our hearts and willing you back to good health.
Hang in there and be good to you.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #53
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sending Healing Light

I am sending Spirit Dancer's partner healing light and will put her on my altar.
I have recovered well from two strokes, onemajor, one "minor". Twas not easy and I needed the support of friends and loved ones. But can be done, with enough determination and care.
May you both prosper; may you both regain health; may you both have peace!
Lady_Wu
Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #54
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default For our Friend, ((((( Spirit Dancer ))))))

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 12:52 AM   #55
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Spirit Dancer this July........

May the power of the the sun brighten your eyes. In the darkness, listen to the rolling thunder move across your sky to remind you of an energy far beyond our understanding. Be still. Listen for the birds wakeful song, and feel the moonbeams kiss upon your cheek to say goodnight. Be at rest with yourself and your loved ones, and may the little one hear the music of the planet as her superhero soars.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #56
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

Damon and I are sending you our thoughts and prayers, please be well my friend.
I'm here if you need me, always.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #57
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about you SD and sending healing vibes.

Snack, if you need help, call me. I am getting ready for a work trip, but will be back in town next Wednesday. Thank you for helping out!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #58
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the updates folks.. we've been hesitant to call and add to her stress... sending out lots of prayers for the whole family
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #59
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 12:36 PM   #60
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

UPDATE

Just got off the phone with SD.....

As suspected, she waited for the surgeon quite a while (he had a couple of 'surprise' surgeries).....

But she DID see him. There is no aneurysm! But there are 2 arteries that are causing the issue.....an enlarged left artery and a too~small right artery in her brain....that's what is causing the issue.

SO they are going to put a stint in her neck to relieve the right artery. She will go back to the surgeon tomorrow to determine when this will happen. She's got some new meds, too, that I think will do her some major good.

Ya know? There is just something about having knowledge that dispels fear.....and now that she KNOWS what is going on, SD's spirts are much better. She sounded so much stronger and more at peace.

She said to say "thank You, everyone".....she appreciates all of Your energy and well wishes so very much!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: