Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 11-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #61
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I have always loved the idea of what starryeyes said she might do -- host Thanksgiving for all of the "misfits" - and I did that a couple of times many years ago and it was wonderful fun. I obviously can't do that this year, but if I ever have another year where the family isn't gathering, I'm going to do that again. Or, if the ex is FINALLY out by then, maybe I'll do a Festivus dinner on the 25th for the "misfits"!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #62
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I am beginning my letter to Santa.
Starting off with a huge apology for all the mischief you got into throughout the year?
Yeh, good thinking. lol
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #63
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

C and i will take to the kitchen. C on one side, I on the other. She will do the baking and i will do the cooking
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #64
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

My boss offered me the use of his mother's oven! Wooohooo! "Just leave a couple cookies behind as a thanks offering," he says. Now I just have to get it together enough to make the cookie dough and take it over there. I think I should wait until her kitchen sink is fixed though, so I can wash the cookie sheets after. Oh, and I can try out my silicone baking mats!