Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #201
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

Mike, I'm very sorry for your loss.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 02:09 AM   #202
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Mike~ My deepest condolences go to you and the family. {{Mike}}
Old 03-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #203
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The late football player, Walter Payton, once said, "Tomorrow is not promised to anyone." And, for quite some time it certainly was not to be promised for Kristin.

In her typical fashion, she energetically set about a series of final acts she considered essential to her peace of mind. She wanted nothing else except to take care of the people in her life she loved, and she courageously accomplished that.

During her own trial enduring chemotherapy, she managed cheerful phone calls to others facing their own challenges. When she made her decision to not endure yet another series of chemotherapy, her manner of communicating this was as graceful as I have ever heard.

She loved Mike. She loved her daughters. She loved this site. She loved many people here.

She was a wonderful friend to me and I love her and I will miss her.

Last edited by Butterbean; 03-29-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #204
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Mike

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful love. I wish you much peaceful comfort and may you be surrounded by so much love to carry you through this pain.

My deepest sympathy,
Blue
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:17 AM   #205
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mike & the girls....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:43 AM   #206
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Peace, prayers and blessings.

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #207
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Someone donated $100 in Kristin's name to the site.

We just wanted to thank that person, whoever they are, for their kindness and generosity in remembering such a wonderful person. Kristin enjoyed chatting and posting (and slapping folks with her nail file) and your donation helps support the space she loved.

We are in the process of working on a memorial for Kristin and will have that ready soon. She is already missed in such huge ways but the mark she left in this world remains bright and sparkly so that we all can feel just a tiny bit of her presence.

Much love to Kristin's family; Mike and her girls and to all of her friends and beloveds.

xo
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 12:59 AM   #208
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 04-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #209
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Old 04-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #210
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mike,

Hugs my brother, Thank you for putting her on the phone the last time i called, her quiet laugh made me smile. I cherish that moment. You are not alone Mike, all of us that love sweet wont let that happen. Im gratefull she touched my life. Rest in peace- Sweet
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #211
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

{{{{{{Mike & the girls}}}}}}

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #212
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

We have been busy with school and other things, the girls are not all in the same location at this time. We apologize for not getting back to everyone and figuring out a memorial time, I think we all needed to heal some and then of course there was school that we still had to deal with.
I wanted to share this with all of you because I know how proud Sweet would be and was for her girls.

Tonight was the awards dinner for the high school which the oldest will graduate on June 10 then off to UCSC.
The following is a list of awards she received. I said Sweet raised some strong girls. This is just an example of their determination and will to make their Mother proud.

I am very proud of her and know that she will continue to make her Mother proud.

California Scholarship Federation Life Member
English Department Award
Science Department Electrical Engineering Award
Science Department Physics Award
J S High School Fine Arts Plaque
Old 06-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #213
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

I was looking at my photos a while ago and saw your posts on them. Damn I miss you sometimes!!!

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 12:56 AM   #214
Mike

Relationship Status:

Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation
Default you are missed

RIP Kristin. Jan. 18 1958-Marh 27, 2011
I miis you.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #215
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

She is missed,the time I spent with you both at bashes and your house are memories I cherish.

she was always "booping" someone with her finger nail file ,

Hugs to you my brother,

Your friend Terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #216
Mike

Relationship Status:

Old 03-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #217
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow You're missed

Still Missing You

They say there is a reason
They say that time will heal
But neither time nor reason
Will change the way we feel.

For no one knows the heartache
that lies behind our smiles,
No one knows how many times
we have broken down and cried.

We want to tell you something
so there won't be any doubt,
You're so wonderful to think of
but so hard to be without.
We cannot bring the old days back,
when we were all together
The family chain is broken now,
but memories live forever.
Unknown
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: