Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 02-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #21
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Always great to her someone's wellness bringing them home.

Rest and my prayers are still with you.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #22
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #23
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Aryon,

I'm glad to see you logging back on. I hope you are getting your strength back and are feeling better each day.

Sending you continuous positive thoughts and energy....
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Great to see you back here!!! Now get back into chat. We miss you
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #25
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Bud i'm just seeing this since i haven't been here on this site for a while. I love ya back Bud and i'm sooooo glad you're doing so much better. I too am richer for knowing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
Firstly I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to my best bud, Lucian for starting this thread and for keeping you all posted. I love ya, Bud. I am richer for knowing you.

Secondly I would like to thank all of you who took the time out to post here ...
Leigh, firegal, Kat_Fl, ~ocean, Arwen, LadyReinAL, Jesse, Greyson, JustLovelyJenn and deb_U_taunt.

After two stays in hospital I am finally home (thank goodness).
I apologize for not posting my thanks earlier but I only just found out that Lucian had started this thread today (he nor anyone else told me).

I am getting better with each day that passes though there are days when I am in pain, which is to be expected considering the extent of the procedure.

Thanks again to Lucian and the rest of you, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Heartfelt regards,

Aryon