Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
OldSchoolButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Daddy

OldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayer And Support For EthanGaBoy

Ethan was rushed too the hospital early this morning and has Diabetic ketoacidosis, He is in a bad way and his partner and love his life Deb0670 really needs support right now.
As I said before Deb Iam here and I will rally up our world too carry you threw this . You are in NO WAY alone my friend !

Always Your Friend .... OSB
OldSchoolButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

my thoughts and prayers with ya Ethan and Deb0670. as well as family, and friends

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Get Better Soon!

Deb and Ethan we will be keeping you both in our thoughts!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

* wipes away tears as I force myself to smile* thank You so much Jay. Truly appreciate this and You. You are an awesome Friend
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

He also has some sort of infection but dunno what it where they had to put him on a cooling blanket to try to lower his 104.9 fever. No one has come out and said doom and gloom.. But their eyes betray them.
I am trying so hard to be strong for him and for my daughter at home..
All prayers, well wishes, whatever's are so needed and welcomed. Thank Y/you so much.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Deb and Ethan,take it one day at the time,stay strong..prayers sent.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping you both in our thoughts.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #8
OldSchoolButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Daddy

OldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST Reputation

I promised you my friend you will NOT be alone in this. I Am not a man that breaks my promises. I may not be able too be there in the flesh as I wish I could be but my spirit is there by your side. You & Ethan both been dear friends too me in many of a dark hour and there is no way in hell I would leave you now. You will get threw this and I pray so will my Brother.

Always Syr Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
* wipes away tears as I force myself to smile* thank You so much Jay. Truly appreciate this and You. You are an awesome Friend
OldSchoolButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OldSchoolButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #9
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Deb and Ethan, my prayers are with you both. Yes, you are part of this community. I am sure many here remember you and will be sending you healing thoughts, love.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #10
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Ethan & Deb

Regardless of the shadows that cross the moon to make it appear less than it is...
to the moon, it is always full.

~Buddha

Praying for comfort, healing, encouragement and strength, during this difficult time.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #11
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Will keep you both in my thoughts today. Tell Ethan Winter is almost over and he doesn't get out of gardening, so get well soon! Much warmth from Alohaland
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Healing thoughts for Ethan. Stay strong you two.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #13
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sending healing, comfort, support, and much prayer your way. Know I am with you in spirit. Hugs to you both....love you pnut!!
Old 03-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #14
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wishes for healing and strength, energy and guidance are being sent your way. Take it moment by moment .... your community is behind you and supporting you.

Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #15
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige and I will keep the two of you in our thoughts. We hope Ethan is already on the path to feeling better!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #16
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping them both in my thoughts...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #17
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Deb, Ethan, and Family,

My prayers are with you as you go through this medical emergency. I hope that they are able to lower his fever, get his glucose levels stablized, and find the infection and treat it very quickly. If y'all need anything then please let me know.

Paul
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #18
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Sending positive thoughts to both of you. We are all here for you.

*hugs*
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sending you both alot of love, and healing prayers for Ethan!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #20
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

I was driving when OSB texted me and I said I would come here later.
I just walked in the door and logged on before even making coffee.

... some things are more important than coffee ...

Ethan and Deb, I know from experience that the people here on BFP know all about the power of prayer, of healing thoughts and the aura of mental strength.

I hope Ethan makes a speedy recovery and that Deb stays strong.

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post: