Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #61
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayer and Support for EthanGaBoy

You are both in my prayers.. Stay positive and strong..
Old 03-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #62
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Deb and Ethan. I will say prayers for healing and strength in your time of need for you and your family. I'm sorry to hear of this and I pray for immediate relief for Ethan in Jesus name,Amen and Amen.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 AM   #63
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

UPDATE
Dr came in this morning and said that Ethan's kidneys are functioning abnormally and not sure why yet, but the Kidney Dr will be in a little whole to help us better understand and try to resolve this issue .
Since Ethan has been out of ICU his pain has increased quite a bit and the Dr will be addressing that.
Ethan's temp is still not regulating so Dr is gonna give him a third antibiotic to help fight this infection he has
FINALLY someone listened to me about Ethan's pain in his right flank that is not typical and won't go away, so they are gonna so a scan to find out . Dr thinks it could be his kidney, but not sure yet.
Update on me:
I have been able to rest a little here and there thanks to them bringing in an extra bed for me and the extra privacy we have in the private room. I have not been able to go home yet due to rides failing to work. Hopefull I can gong one for a little while today to visit with my daughter and our fur babies and to just feel a tad bit normal..
There are issues I need to deal with for myself but cannot do it here so hopefully soon.. I just need to make sure someone is here with him in my absence .
I will update more after the Kidney Dr come in.
I truly appreciate y'all
Thank you
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #64
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sending loving thoughts and prayers to you both. Take care of you, pnut! Hugs...love ya...
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #65
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry to hear how things are going for y'all. *big hugs* I will be thinking of you.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #66
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still praying and believing for Ethan's healing in Jesus name and yours as well, Deb... don't stop believing because God can, when no one else can, God always can.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #67
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Deb I know that I offered you prayers on Facebook but just wanted to post here as well. I am keeping the vision of Ethan walking and returning to his life at home. Stay strong, take good care of yourself, let me know if I can help network with some friends down there for your transportation. Taking care of yourself has to be a priority too sweetie.

Sending love and hugs

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #68
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

LATEST UPDATE: Today has been full of questions and frustrations, with not many answers. Ethan had a CT Scan today to try to see what is causing so much pain in his lower right flank.
A Dr came in today and brought Ethan to tears and scared him a lot and was down right rude.. i had to report him and refused to have him come back. Ethan had been on a whole lot of medication since he has gotten here.. more than normal, and it causes him to be disoriented, amongst other things. This Dr comes in and shakes Ethan awake( he had just fallen in a good sleep) and was talking kinda rough to him. i tried to talk to the Dr but he just ignored me and continued to talk to Ethan. Ethan started to cry and panic and the Dr was being very stern and almost yelling at Ethan telling him to stop crying. I had to yell at the Dr before he finally stopped and turned towards me with a disgusted look at me and i proceeding to tell him that i am his fiance and medical power of attorney and telling him how Ethan is blah blah blah. Dr then proceeded to say " Well he is hugely obese".
i went off.. when he left i called the charge nurse and told her what happened and he is not allowed back in this room. *goose frabba,, simmer down now deb*
His vitals are still pretty high, still has that bad infection, still not knowing what and why and for how long.. but he got a third antibiotic
GOOD NOTE: They were able to get him out of bed today and in a wheelchair today.
i am trying to keep positive and take care of me.. trying.
Ethan's
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #69
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
LATEST UPDATE: Today has been full of questions and frustrations, with not many answers. Ethan had a CT Scan today to try to see what is causing so much pain in his lower right flank.
A Dr came in today and brought Ethan to tears and scared him a lot and was down right rude.. i had to report him and refused to have him come back. Ethan had been on a whole lot of medication since he has gotten here.. more than normal, and it causes him to be disoriented, amongst other things. This Dr comes in and shakes Ethan awake( he had just fallen in a good sleep) and was talking kinda rough to him. i tried to talk to the Dr but he just ignored me and continued to talk to Ethan. Ethan started to cry and panic and the Dr was being very stern and almost yelling at Ethan telling him to stop crying. I had to yell at the Dr before he finally stopped and turned towards me with a disgusted look at me and i proceeding to tell him that i am his fiance and medical power of attorney and telling him how Ethan is blah blah blah. Dr then proceeded to say " Well he is hugely obese".
i went off.. when he left i called the charge nurse and told her what happened and he is not allowed back in this room. *goose frabba,, simmer down now deb*
His vitals are still pretty high, still has that bad infection, still not knowing what and why and for how long.. but he got a third antibiotic
GOOD NOTE: They were able to get him out of bed today and in a wheelchair today.
Ethan's

((((HUgs)))) Oh Deb I am so sorry it has been a rough day for you both. Shame on that dr! You did the right thing. I am happy Ethan is out of bed now and I will certainly keep the positive energy and good thoughts coming. I am here if you would like to pm.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #70
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Deb,
I sure hope they find the source of that infection soon and get it treated so the pain will back off. Remember to take care of you too. Still have you both in my prayers and thoughts.
Jesse
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #71
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my Deb. Thank God you were there with Ethan when that doctor went off on him.

My prayers for both of you are for Peace of Mind, Clarity and Wholeness. I am knowing that the perfect doctors/staff are right there caring for Ethan and that his health is glowing. I am knowing that both of you (and all of your family) are resting comfortably. Perfect Health and Vitality are the order of the day.

Peace,
Kevin
Old 03-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #72
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
Ethan's
I am proud to hear you stood up for not only you but Ethan as well. That's horrible the doctor acted that way. My sister is a doctor and that is no way to treat a patient.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 AM   #73
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN:
The Main Dr just came in and told us they finally know what is wrong with Ethan. It started out as a Urinary Tract Infection that turned to E. Coli and a complete blood infection and Sepsis. That on top of the DKA made him a very very sick man. They are giving him the right kind of antibiotics now that they know what is wrong.
His kidneys have taken a hit due to both the UTI and the DKA, but they are slowly getting better. We are not looking at getting out of here anytime before the end of the week to mid next week.. just depends.
Please keep him/me in prayer. and thank You all for all the well wishes and prayers already!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #74
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Sending you support. I'm very glad you finally have some answers.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #75
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

doctors work hard. they are extremely intelligent. they have given up a lot of their personal time. and so much more could be said.

but bed side manners and compassion can't be left out.

i've been the victim and i've seen doctors do others this way. no one stood up for me. but i did speak up for my mother, ... changed doctors too. i'm glad you stood up for ethan.

you all are in my prayers. i hope he gets to go home soon.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #76
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good to hear that the doctors have found out what is wring. Here is to a speedy recovery so you two can go home soon

Zimmeh and Ruff
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #77
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

sending healing prayers and light to you and Deb
Old 03-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #78
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

~~~~~ _/l\_ ~~~~~~~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #79
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

sending our thought love support and prayers to you both
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #80
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN:

They found out that he has a 3.5 cm kidney stone in his right ureter and his right kidney is alittle larger than normal. They just took him to get an abdominal xray to see what they can find out that way.
Ethan's blood sugars are still kinda high, in between the 200-300's, but they are continually working on that.
He is supposed to be on this antibiotic for 14 days for the infection, however, it does not necessarily have to be by IV
If the kidney Dr and the General Dr think that he is ok to go home, we are prolly looking at getting released tomorrow..
HOWEVER, Ethan has become very weak, and we are weighing the option of him being released to a Rehabilitation Facility for a while til his strength gets better. I am hoping that is what they decide, because i do not think he could handle life on his own at this point when i return to work and my daughter is in school.
i want him to be able to go home, however, above all.. he needs to be safe. A rehab place will be able to keep an eye on him, have physical therapy help him, and he will be able to continue his antibiotic with no hindrances. And i won't have to feel so guilty leaving him when i am at work.
So, we shall see.
Thank Y/y'all again, from the depths of my soul..
i love Y/y'all more than words can ever say.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post: