theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oskar tried to do "The Do" with Dolly last night, after he's been told repeatedly that there will be NO tadpoles at Casa Theo's........ever. Well, I caught them in the act and poor little Dolly was having no part of it, screaming at Oskar in the loudest voice she could muster, which is not loud at all, compared to Oskar's voice. She even tried to run away from him, but he kept hanging on. She just kept screaming and trying to get away, until I reached in there and pulled him off of her.

Poor little Dolly was frantic and now she appears to be very frightened of Oskar, who seems to be more than a little embarrassed and quite sorry for what he did (or tried to do).

Frogs......whatcha gonna do???

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #202
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I'm curious if any of my fellow pet lovers have tried a Thundershirt on a cat or dog? I'm thinking of buying one for Chessie, and one for my kitty Zeus. I'd love to know if any of you have tried one of these.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #203
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Chessie, Zeus and I are getting ready for our trip to Astoria. Zeus is the last minute addition, and I know he'll make the entire drive stressful, but he'll love it once we arrive. He doesn't travel well, but he vacations like a champ!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #204
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I'm curious if any of my fellow pet lovers have tried a Thundershirt on a cat or dog? I'm thinking of buying one for Chessie, and one for my kitty Zeus. I'd love to know if any of you have tried one of these.

Yes, there was a difference, but it did not correct the problem. PM me for more info if you like.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #205
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Pets

Hi,

my baby kitty likes to sit next to the computer so that she can lay her face on my hand. The only problem is that I need that hand to type so she settles for occasional pets and kisses. She is so cute!

Chad

Last edited by Chad; 08-20-2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: missed word
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #206
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
we got one for Gracie our Sheppard mix because she was so nervous around my daughter and goose so wanted to love on her it made a real difference she doesn't run and it seemed to make her more secure. we have also finally gotten one for Phoebe our Whippet because fireworks and our fireplace scares her so bad and she just shakes we got the wrong size for Phoebe at first so be sure you get the right one or it is not effective but at least for our girls who are both rescues they do work very well
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #207
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Today I heard one of our afrikan greys (Baby) say: get in the corvette, rrrRRRrrr RrrrrRRRRR (like a car noise).
No idea where that came from, maybe some commercial?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:42 AM   #208
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Well, these are the landlord's pets, but it is my job to help with them. And I adore them and am now an "auntie". 6 rescue cats. One has adopted me and sleeps with me. Konya.

Tonight, Konya was sleeping on my bed, then decided she needed to cuddle, even though I was totally out. Usually I can pet her a bit, then she goes back to sleep. Tonight, she was having none of it. She was relentless, pawing, kneading, rubbing... I kept trying to go back to sleep but this went on for over half an hour. She woke me up every time I nodded off.

Finally I woke up completely and gave her the full rubdown and face petting and schmoozing, then she flopped into my arms and looked at me like "oh I love you so". You can't get mad at this cat, at 6 years old she looks and acts like the sweetest little kitten...

Then out of nowhere she flew to the door and insisted to go out and run in the moonlight.

This excessive need for attention is not her typical behavior, no idea where the heck this all came from.

I am still laughing about it.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #209
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I was stressing very badly when I had been trying to find MiMi for 8 hours. Since I realized she had been outside since the night before, my panic was growing by the minute ......

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I let Binkie go outside and when she cried to get back in, I let her stay outside.

Wait for it ...

When Binkie stopped crying, I peeked out the door and there was MiMi kissing Bink.

They both came in ate and fell asleep in a scattering of catnip.

A girl has to do what a girl must do. Pussy comes first.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #210
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

today i woke up to the boys curled up on my feet.

sleeping peacefully instead of attack mode.

nice change!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #211
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

Quote:
I don't know about a cat but for dogs it is the main reason that My dog can ride in a car or handle public exposure. When it comes to any kind of storm it is perfect.
I always have it on hand, Always
I hope this helps
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #212
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

snooze again.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #213
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not mine, but the dogs of my well to do customers are the WORST. Their bad behaviors are not disciplined and, in fact, coddled and cooed over. Bah.

Bad pet owners. Bad! Bad!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #214
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I moved today. Into temporary digs until I find the perfect apartment (no small feat in my area).

Anyway, the cats are just coming out from under the bed after hours. The younger of the two actually ventured out several times and then returned to cower with her buddy. The older stayed under there for hours. Finally she is coming out, grabbing a nosh, visiting the box and even allowing me to scratch her neck -- until she hears an unusual sound -- and then she scoots back under the bed.

Poor kittens.

I am watching an old Sherlock Holmes movie and feeling like everything's strange too. But I won't fit under the bed.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #215
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

My wife and I got a kitten several years ago, his father was a flame point Siamese, his mother a chocolate point Siamese. Our little kittyboy (he's male, my first male cat) is a HUGE kitten now, he's just been weighed at sixteen pounds. That makes him twice the weight of the female Siamese (kasumi). Anyways when he walks on you, it's not dainty and light, it's painful, and in the mornings the wife has to heave him off the bed because he's sleeping on her chest or belly. From there, the games begin. All cat owners know the game of kill-the-human. It begins with the tripping, the getting up somewhere high and batting at the human, the offering of the tummy that is a trap because you WILL be bitten, the laying on the floor in the path of the human and when the human gets close enough-the cat will attack. Now he doesn't do this to me, I'm not sure why, but the wife is the daily target. Sometimes I lay in bed and laugh myself silly listening to her trying to get to make the coffee as he begins his attacks. While the coffee brews, she goes around and gives all of the parrots fresh food and water, and the cat continues his attacks. All of the cursing would make a sailor blush too. He's so adorable, when she's finally done and sitting down with her coffee, he comes and lays down with me as I fall back to sleep.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #216
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It started with a nice quiet evening moment. My guy and I were laying on my bed looking out the window watching the sun set. Beautiful post storm sunset over the river... could have been a painting. Then my daughter came in, and as if she were 4 instead of 14 she grabbed a pillow and crawled up in between us to watch too. Rather sweet. Then the dog invited himself. (100 lb lab) and jumped up and started licking everyone (compulsive licker, he is) and then our laughing and wiggling away got him too excited and he started jumping on everyone and shoving everyone around and eventually he put his nose under me and nudged really hard and pushed me right off of the bed. That surprised him so he fell off the bed right on top of me. Hard wood floors too, in case you were wondering.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #217
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

My dog is around 12 (adopted) and has cataracts in both eyes. She tolerates the cat (who likes to sniff the dog's bum when she comes back inside from going to the toilet). Normally Mdm Elderly is a bit wary around HRH The Howler.

This morning, I was late getting up. Mdm Elderly was so excited about breakfast that she accidentally headbutted HRH. It was so unusual I couldn't help but laugh. Of course HRH had to do a swipe at the dog but it never connected and I doubt that Nabiya (my dog) even noticed!

And now the street cat that I've been feeding (and had spayed) is getting so used to Nabiya that she'll flop down beside the dog outside. This alarms Nabiya no end who gets up and walks away. It really is quite funny.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #218
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

At this moment, Zeus has decided that the best place in the world to be, is between my lower back and the back of the office chair. Unfortunately for him, he will have to be removed from this warm spot soon, as I am not planning on hunching over uncomfortably like this for very long. One of Gaige's dogs, Nugget, is not happy that no one is home (Gaige is off picking through some delicious blue crab at her parents...WANT!) to give him pets, hugs, and kisses, and he is making sure the whole of Baltimore knows about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #219
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default She ...

... bounced, flounced, kissed, wiggled and whined.

And I love her for all of the above.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #220
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

They all cried when I left to go looking for a camping spot for next weekend LOL they were out all morning and thought they were going to get to go.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets