Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-23-2017, 07:30 PM   #1
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default the Woo Woo Thread-Law of Attraction anyone?

Over the past couple of years I have been busy diving deep into the Law Of Attraction, positive lifestyle and how to make things happen for myself.

I would like to share what I have been learning and have some talk about it all.

I put into into action recently and manifested a job! This stuff works!

Anyone else here live by the Law of Attraction?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 07:36 PM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default girl dee

no, I don't! but I would like to know more
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 07:51 PM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
no, I don't! but I would like to know more
Ohhh sit right here....

Recently... I moved to a new state and needed a job. The town where I want to work is HUGE ya hear HUGE. I have been on a number of interviews, and something always happened and I didn't get the job. ..one even gave me a start date, then changed their mind. Very weird but I knew something better was in store for me... well.... weeks go by. I get a call about going to work for this company that occupies the bottom floor of a two story historical building in the old part of town. The part I love. i knew this was it. I found a photo of the inside of the building, and started manifesting... i made it my computer background. I made it my wallpaper on my cell. I kept it up at all times. I stared at it...

All weekend I visioned myself walking into that building, what it would feel like, sound like, smell like. (USE ALL 5 SENSES!). ... what the floor looked like, the beams the lights. everything.

So i land an interview for that Friday. YAY. I'm on my way.

The next day, another company calls me that I had applied to, and does a phone interview. I have no idea where they are located but no biggie. They follow up and book an interview for that same Friday, two hours from the other interview for my *dream job*.

I drive to the first interview, and i notice the address looks familiar.

Guess what?? BOTH INTERVIEWS ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING!! The building that I have been staring at for DAYS. Did I say this town is HUGE and i have two interviews in the same small building within two hours of each other?? What are the chances!

two companies occupy this building, and i had an interview with BOTH OF THEM on the SAME MORNING. One upstairs, one downstairs!

Well the job i THOUGHT I really wanted, didn't sound so great after i got the details. But the 2nd job... its right up my alley, the pay is great, the hours are great. I started two days ago.

So there I was, walking into this building that I had been envisioning for days.

[IMG][/IMG]
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default Decluttering clears the SPACE

One thing that has been HUGE in my life is the Art of Decluttering.

This book lays it ALL OUT.

The mindset is, the more you clear out, the more space you make for goodness. More joy, more happy, more everything!

While i was waiting for this job to manifest itself, I decluttered everything I could find.

Old bank statements, GONE
Clothes I don't wear anymore, GONE
Shoes, GONE
Old mismatched Tupperware, GONE
Pics, scanned, and tossed
3 years worth of payroll checks, WHY??? Well they are GONE

The idea is to create a vacuum... the universe wants to provide goodness, but we must make the space in our lives to allow it.

So what are you going to declutter today???
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

The mindset is, the more you clear out, the more space you make for goodness. More joy, more happy, more everything!

While i was waiting for this job to manifest itself, I decluttered everything I could find.

Shoes, GONE

The idea is to create a vacuum... the universe wants to provide goodness, but we must make the space in our lives to allow it.

YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!

Exactly. This book helped me let go of so much. And when I did, great things started happening to me.

And as I was saying in chat, its not just *things*. We carry electronic clutter.
Emails?? I had about 500! I deleted them ALL. I unsubscribed to all that junk email. Done.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Shoes, GONE

I think the Simpson's had an episode about this book too. LOL

Old 03-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #8
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
I think the Simpson's had an episode about this book too. LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 03:42 PM   #9
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Over the past couple of years I have been busy diving deep into the Law Of Attraction, positive lifestyle and how to make things happen for myself.

I would like to share what I have been learning and have some talk about it all.

I put into into action recently and manifested a job! This stuff works!

Anyone else here live by the Law of Attraction?

I must have missed the test/survey?? If so: please share again, thanks. ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
I must have missed the test/survey?? If so: please share again, thanks. ks-

Do you mean the Are you and Empath link?

http://woobox.com/4bf3qw/?source=EQFB-ESGLAL
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 05:06 PM   #11
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is so true...

Moderate Empath
You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy. You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking. You like to have alone time to replenish. You feel relaxed in nature and may enjoy long quiet baths. You may have the tendency to “over-give” to people, and you sometimes have a hard time saying “no.” Learning to set healthy limits and boundaries is an essential part of your self-care. Learning these skills will replenish your energy.

Thank you Dee, Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:43 AM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Moderate Empath
You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy. You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking. You like to have alone time to replenish. You feel relaxed in nature and may enjoy long quiet baths. You may have the tendency to “over-give” to people, and you sometimes have a hard time saying “no.” Learning to set healthy limits and boundaries is an essential part of your self-care. Learning these skills will replenish your energy.

Thank you Dee, Ks-
do you find this to be true?

i need to learn better self care in regard to allowing other's energies to be taken on by me.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #13
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Hello energy minded people..

i am getting a tarot reading Monday.

While i am excited i am a bit nervous as the last several attempts at getting psychic readings done have resulted in total chaos and cancelations.

So going a whole new route. Double sweet that this is a gift.

i plan on doing lots of energy clearing this weekend !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: