Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Coffee Break~

THis place is for anything and everything..Have a few minutes to burn? Give us a clue what you're working on, your newest favorite thang, what's wrong?..What are you having right now?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Coconut-Hemp Milk

Discovered: Coconut Hemp Milk

omfg-this stuff is like crack..It is sooooo delicious! Perfect for a milk substitute for cereal or baking! A little expensive so I decided I wanted to try making it on my own. I took a small sip and it definitely has potential! I'm waiting for it to get cold and will post if it's works. I'm on cloud 9!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:20 AM   #3
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

On my first cup of coffee and plotting revenge against Lawnboy!
But really I am in a chipper mood.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:24 AM   #4
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
On my first cup of coffee and plotting revenge against Lawnboy!
But really I am in a chipper mood.

Poor Bully-Never fear Lawnmower-grrl will walk you thru all your issues with it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 01:06 PM   #5
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Skipped coffee this morning, trying to limit caffeine intake, it's noon and I haven't fallen asleep in a meeting yet! Lol Shall I pet myself on the back now or shall I wait for 5 o'clock? Lol
Old 10-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #6
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I am on my lunch break, eating stormtrooper soup and jello

I eat lunch in my office with the door closed.

After lunch i will attend a marketing meeting. Then I will begin to pull photos with which to illustrate one of the three annual reports we make each year.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:39 PM   #7
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I'm taking a well deserved break from conquering Lawnboy and finishing most of the mowing except for edging! Drinking lots of water!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 03:55 PM   #8
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Handsome guy just came home with great news and he is literally making coffee as we discuss the day.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 05:26 PM   #9
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Made a great Spanish Rice tonight. I am wondering if I should have used green olives in it instead of black??!? I would love some dessert but so involved in making hemp milk and Spanish Rice I totally forgot about dessert!
Old 10-07-2016, 03:54 PM   #10
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Exclamation tgif-

About to go out to dinner. it should be fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #11
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default well...

it's coffee and Trump this morning..i have seen the bus incident at least 20 times since last night.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:05 AM   #12
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Lots of coffee here this morning!
Old 10-08-2016, 11:32 AM   #13
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I am completely out of coffee!

I am drinking a diet coke to try to wake up enough to drive 2 blocks in zero traffic to go get some.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #14
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I just returned to my accommodation after sitting at a cafe in Portugal for a couple of hours. The coffee here is amazing. Also, they don't do cream (or half and half as Americans call it!) in the coffee (unless it's a dollop on top of a cappuccino sometimes). So, you order coffee with milk and they bring you the cup of hot coffee WITH a container of HOT frothed milk which you pour into the cup of coffee.
SO good.

I stopped drinking alcohol almost four years ago, and coffee has become my beverage of indulgence lol. Helluva lot better for me too.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 06:09 PM   #15
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default coffee..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Lots of coffee here this morning!
tonight w/coco-hemp milk! Congratulations Gray on your new job!! How exciting! I hope you let us know all about it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 11:58 AM   #16
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default late afternoon coffee jam..

with almond milk...interesting debate tonight. I will probably have to watch. Interested in how Hillary handles everything. Hopefully she will leave Trump bus trip alone. It's so distasteful it doesn't deserve any more air time.
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
tonight w/coco-hemp milk! Congratulations Gray on your new job!! How exciting! I hope you let us know all about it?
Hey all! I start the 25th of this month, it's another nursing home but much closer to me. And it's a NOT-for-profit nursing home, so they actually care about their residents and don't mind when you spoil them and get attached and all that. I know some people who work there and they say the company treats you really good, compared with where I work now. My health insurance will be a lot better too.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:14 PM   #18
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,056 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee in the morning, then water most of the day, then a possible glass of wine in the evening, that's how I roll!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2016, 08:26 AM   #19
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default Portuguese coffee-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
I just returned to my accommodation after sitting at a cafe in Portugal for a couple of hours. The coffee here is amazing. Also, they don't do cream (or half and half as Americans call it!) in the coffee (unless it's a dollop on top of a cappuccino sometimes). So, you order coffee with milk and they bring you the cup of hot coffee WITH a container of HOT frothed milk which you pour into the cup of coffee.
SO good.

I stopped drinking alcohol almost four years ago, and coffee has become my beverage of indulgence lol. Helluva lot better for me too.
It's so wonderful you are in Portugal. My mother's parents are from the Azores. The way they serve coffee sounds divine!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:16 PM   #20
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

just signed up to be a mentor at the nursing home I work for This company took care of us during the hurricane and I to feel very much appreciated by this company.

Good luck!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Hey all! I start the 25th of this month, it's another nursing home but much closer to me. And it's a NOT-for-profit nursing home, so they actually care about their residents and don't mind when you spoil them and get attached and all that. I know some people who work there and they say the company treats you really good, compared with where I work now. My health insurance will be a lot better too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: