Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.

Jacqueline Bisset

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 08:45 AM   #8822
wetfromashower

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

wetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputation

"Be willing to stop punishing yourself for your mistakes.
Love yourself for your willingness to learn and grow."
wetfromashower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wetfromashower For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #8823
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

"Don't fight the trail. Take what it gives you ... Think easy, light, smooth and fast. You start with easy because if that's all you get, that's not so bad. Then work on light. Make it effortless, like you don't give a sh*t how high the hill is or how far you've got to go. When you've practiced that so long that you forget your'e practicing, you work on making it smooooooth. You won't have to worry about the last one -- you get those three, and you'll be fast." --Micah True (aka Caballo Blanco)

Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #8824
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

“I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
~ Jon Katz

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #8825
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Never underestimate the effect you can have on others regardless of your position in the world.-unknown

Of all things aquired through life, the one possession we hope to never attain is regret. For that is a possession which cannot be sold or traded for anything at any cost.- Aaron Waldie

The only thing in this world that is indestructable is the past. It can never be redone or changed, so when making it, be sure you'll be proud when you look at your invincible creation.- Unknown
Old 04-04-2012, 05:17 AM   #8826
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Choices are the hinges of destiny.
~Pythagoras

Life is the sum of all your choices.
~Albert Camus

Do not plant your dreams in the field of indecision, where nothing ever grows but the weeds of "what-if."
~Dodinsky

Old 04-04-2012, 05:28 AM   #8827
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first"- unknown
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 06:47 AM   #8828
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams, it's about how to lead your life, ... If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you." ~ Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #8829
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

"Stay at your table and listen. You need not even listen, just wait. You need not even wait, just learn to be quiet, still, and solitary. The world will offer itself freely to you, unmasking itself. It has no choice in the matter. It will roll in ecstasy at your feet." ~Franz Kafka
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #8830
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Continue searching harder, deeper, faster, stronger, and louder and knowing that one day, you'll be called upon to use all that you've amassed in the process.- Jodie Foster

Watch your thoughts, they become your words.
Watch your words, they become your actions.
Watch your actions, they become your habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
Watch your destiny, it becomes your eternity.-Unknown

A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for. - Unknown
Old 04-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #8831
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Don’t judge a book by its cover, until you’ve read the inside!
(My Maori Grandmother’s version).

We seem to gain wisdom more readily through our failures than through our successes. We always think of failure as the antithesis of success, but it isn't. Success often lies just the other side of failure.
Leo F. Buscaglia

Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong.
Leo F. Buscaglia

There are two big forces at work, external and internal. We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness and pain. What really matters is the internal force. How do I respond to those disasters? Over that I have complete control.
Leo F. Buscaglia

The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.
Leo F. Buscaglia

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #8832
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

“Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #8833
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

“You need not be sorry for her. She was one of the kind that likes to grow up. In the end she grew up of her own free will a day quicker than the other girls.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #8834
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
Emile Zola

Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #8835
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

You haven't met yourself yet, but the advantage of meeting others in the meantime is that one of them may present you to yourself.- Waking Life

To be great is to be misunderstood.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Insanity in individuals is rare – but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.- Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 04-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #8836
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

"i'd hate to have your nerve in my tooth." -- unknown

"ain't we a-pickin' our peaches 'fore they're fuzzed up good?" -- andy griffith
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #8837
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. ~Victor Borge

It was not a laugh but merely a loud smile. ~Author Unknown

Laughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense. ~Author Unknown

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #8838
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there.
~Eric Hoffer

The fly that doesn't want to be swatted is most secure when it lights on the fly-swatter.
~G.C. Lichtenberg

The moment a little boy is concerned with which is a jay and which is a sparrow, he can no longer see the birds or hear them sing.
~Eric Berne
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:19 AM   #8839
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

There is a criterion by which you can judge whether the thoughts you are thinking and the things you are doing are right for you. The criterion is: Have they brought you inner peace?

~ Peace Pilgrim

Old 04-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #8840
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

‎"Many women do not recognize themselves as discriminated against. No better proof could be found of the totality of their conditioning."

- Kate Millett
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings