Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
I like potato chips in my sandwiches. There is something about the crunch that just tickles me.
My favorite sandwich is bread, mayo, pickles and lays potato chips.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #42
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like to mash up fritos on my turkey sammies.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #43
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

No veins.

No bones.

In meat, outa meat. Does not matter.

I am gagging now
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #44
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

one plain untoasted bagel. Spread both sides with real butter. Empty a small bag of Wise BarBQ potato chips onto one side of bagel, take the other side and SMASH. cut in half. eat.

that is all.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #45
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG I'm hungry

I combine so many things- foods, herbs, spices, etc and most of the time I pile everything on top of each in a bowl and eat it together. I love mixing cold salad with warm food.

I like cheese with crackers or bread. no mustard.

It drive me fucking crazy when people use the last of the toilet paper and don't put another roll on.

If you open, borrow or move something put it back where it belongs. This drives me crazy. Major pet peeve.

I have a bad knee and going downstairs hurts worse then going up. I always have to ask someone to carry the simplest things in case it goes out and I fall.

I hate laundry. I don't care how it gets done. I hate housework but I do it because I have to.

Don't ever give me a bad cup of coffee or coffee made wrong in the morning. Bitchtilla will arrive and give you a coffee enema.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #46
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Other than not liking raw onions - I don't think I have any food idiosyncrasies.

My idiosyncrasy is with laundry. I separate stuff into the following categories: towels, blue jeans and t-shirts (hoodies, socks, etc), black jeans (t-shirts, etc), whites (which includes pastel or pinks) and blankets.
Folding laundry has to be done a certain way too. Jeans - hold jeans by legs, match up seams, fold in half, fold in half again. T-shirts - hold so front of shirt is facing you, fold so back is touching (only front of the shirt is visible) and sleeves are to the left, fold sleeves over, fold shirt in half. I do it this way because I had so many t-shirts with logos on the front and got tired of looking thru blue/black/white t-shirts until I found the one I wanted. See??? - method to my madness. Of course - the process changes for polo shirts that have a logo on the left side. grrrrr.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #47
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I get a coffee enema then I pray I am not the person who didn't refill the tp roll.

sachita just skeered me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #48
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Potato chips in a bologna and mustard sammich is the BEST!!! I haven't had one of those since I could inhale the calories with nary a concern to be found. I would sometimes put my tiny, crunchy (had to be McD's fries) fries in my hamburgers too.

Mayo/Miracle Whip (I prefer MW but won't go totally spastic on you if you mess it up....usually) and ketchup do NOT belong together on the same food item. It's sacrilegious.

Mayo should NEVER touch a lima bean. That's all I have to say about that. *puke*

I'm Italian and a 'good eater' so there's not much I won't at least try but the things that I don't like or even hate are solid, like steel or granite.
I like to mix my taters with LIMA beans or corn. And mayo goes with artichokes the next day when they have been chilled in the frig. catsup I like with mayo and mustard on My hot dog.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #49
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Lima beans are God's second biggest mistake. The biggest is avocado.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #50
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Lima beans are God's second biggest mistake. The biggest is avocado.

Does this mean you wouldn't like it if I gave you an avocado from My tree? How about guacamole?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #51
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Does this mean you wouldn't like it if I gave you an avocado from My tree? How about guacamole?
Ewwww. No. I would not like anything from your guacamole tree.
Nasty. You KNOW better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #52
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

DVDs have to be grouped a certain way - by actor, writer (Jane Austen, Tom Clancey), drama, action or stuff I don't like/haven't gotten rid of yet but leave there for other people. And DVDs must be put back in the case when done watching and then put back on the shelf! None of that "Oh, I'll do it later" crap.
Same goes with my CDs.
And I don't like the way Apple has set up their categories for the iPod - I think it could have been done better.
Books are arranged by subject (fiction, knitting, history) and then by author
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #53
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Cynthia eats certain foods seasonally. No macaroni and potato salad or hot dogs in winter. Ever. Under no condition can this be changed.

Soup, spaghetti, roast beef? Winter food.

Who knew food was seasonal? I assume it is from the seasons being more pronounced up North?

Certain foods must be eaten for a holiday to count. Easter is scalloped potatoes and ham. Period. It is a life or death thing.

Tune fish sandwiches must be eaten with tomato soup. No other way.

Me? I just like my chicken really well done and no cheese on my sandwiches or burgers. Especially melted cheese.

Chicken on the bone which is not really well done makes me recoil in nausea.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #54
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Felix. Free your soul. Squeeze from the middle. Just once.

Grotesque!

And your glib attitude regarding the toilet paper. Outlandish.

It makes me want to pluck out my eyelashes.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #55
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

Grotesque!

And your glib attitude regarding the toilet paper. Outlandish.

It makes me want to pluck out my eyelashes.

And none of my bath towels match.

Tell me...do you comb the fringe on your rugs too?
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #56
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Cynthia eats certain foods seasonally. No macaroni and potato salad or hot dogs in winter. Ever. Under no condition can this be changed.

Soup, spaghetti, roast beef? Winter food.

Who knew food was seasonal? I assume it is from the seasons being more pronounced up North?

Certain foods must be eaten for a holiday to count. Easter is scalloped potatoes and ham. Period. It is a life or death thing.

Tune fish sandwiches must be eaten with tomato soup. No other way.

Me? I just like my chicken really well done and no cheese on my sandwiches or burgers. Especially melted cheese.

Chicken on the bone which is not really well done makes me recoil in nausea.
I grew up in a house where we ate the same things every night of the week. Every Tuesday was meatloaf. To this day, I won't eat meatloaf. Ever.

My mom describes me as "the child who pulled in the other direction." And she blames my father, who was a total hellraiser and rebel, and still is.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:25 PM   #57
StoneFinn

How Do You Identify?:
Transgressive Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine
Relationship Status:
hog-tied with love

StoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Im beginning to think there has been a vast conspiracy to keep me from this whole "Mustard and Cheese Can't Touch" knowledge my entire life :P
I actually like mustard ON my cheese. I used to make just mustard and cheese sandwhiches... if they couldn't touch I would be screwed.

I will be back with my own "quirks" because... umm... I have a few

"If I were to think of and dwell on disastrous possibilities, I could do nothing. I throw myself headlong into my work, and come up again with my studies; if the storm within gets too loud, I take a glass too much to stun myself." ~~ Van Gogh
StoneFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneFinn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #58
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, it is not about whether or not mustard touches cheese or meat or whatever. It is about how mustard should go between the meats/cheeses and never on the bread to begin with. It soaks into the bread and then you can't taste it.

P.S. So, Gemme, when did mayo vs. miracle whip become such a nonchalant thing? Wasn't it life or death just a few months ago?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #59
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
And none of my bath towels match.

Tell me...do you comb the fringe on your rugs too?
Duh.

But, I do throw my dirty underwear on the bathroom floor and sometimes leave it for an hour or so.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #60
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

But, I do throw my dirty underwear on the bathroom floor and sometimes leave it for an hour or so.
This would never happen in my house.....

...mostly because the collie will pick it up, carry it around, and try to give it to everyone. Just sayin'