Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default coffee...

just about to put rolls in the oven for tomorrow then pumpkin pie..hope they turn out!
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2016, 12:49 PM   #42
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default having..

coffee and a sugar cookie, decided today a good day to turn-off the tv and instead listening to Faire Isles music

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2016, 11:27 PM   #43
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Arrow good news kinda...

Tonight out for dinner I ordered wine. My spouse looked at me like I was nuts, because I've become very allergic to alcohol for the last few years. He asked me why and I told him I had this really bad feeling..earlier today everything went dark and I thought I was going to faint in the middle of the day, he even came home from work early because of it...not a good sign...so wine with dinner..i didn't drink all of it but did not have any reaction to it...I think the goddess knew I needed it (at least tonight).
Old 11-10-2016, 10:31 AM   #44
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Had lotsa hot coffee when I got up this morning, drinking iced coffee now.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #45
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Had lotsa hot coffee when I got up this morning, drinking iced coffee now.
Iced coffee that would sound really good if I wasn't cold right now!
Old 11-12-2016, 02:28 PM   #46
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thumbs up I just made..

the best cappuccino!..Made individual dutch baby pancakes for spouse and I, a little bacon and a over easy egg..i gave my other half of dutch baby to spouse..he loved it...nice morning-afternoon...going out to dinner tonight! Saturdays are the best!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 04:22 PM   #47
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,097 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My mom and I were out and about this afternoon when we decided to stop for some French press coffee and sticky toffee pudding. Talk about yum. It totally hit the spot.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 05:21 AM   #48
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning! Having coffee while I get ready to work at my beloved second job, the dog/cat kennel for several hours this morning. It is my "therapy"! LOL!!
Old 11-13-2016, 10:11 AM   #49
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

no coffee yet but I do need some...spouse wants Starbucks..or maybe chocolate shake i bet I know what wins
Old 11-15-2016, 03:09 PM   #50
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default just taking a little break..

worked in the garage this afternoon..and having a well deserved cup of coffee...contemplating a chicken tikka marsala for dinner and as soon as I get a tinsy bit more energy making a loaf of banana bread...I am too busy today..
Old 11-15-2016, 10:56 PM   #51
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Arrow update...

chicken tikka was disappointing..tooooo much tomato! and altho flavorful not what I was looking for..i used chicken thighs and that might be part of the problem. I usually like chicken thighs but spouse has been very clear about preferring breasts and I think it's coloring my judgement...damn..anyway...

it's late but having coffee and loving it in spite of the guilt of having it this late
Old 11-16-2016, 07:29 AM   #52
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting here enjoying a cup of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee and watching, What on Earth on the Science Channel.

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 03:42 PM   #53
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default having..

coffee..and a piece of applecake..drawing went well..it's like being with a shrink for an hour..maybe better
Old 11-20-2016, 10:11 AM   #54
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default it's..

coffee and..

Old 11-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #55
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Default i'm dancing..

and drinking coffee to this-
Old 11-22-2016, 10:01 AM   #56
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

coffee..trying to get it going..
Old 11-23-2016, 12:00 AM   #57
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

cocoa tonight with big marshmallows because could not find any little ones at the market..tomorrow going to begin some prep work on dinner...really looking forward to making the crisp and the pie/pies..i think one pie should be enough considering...I picked up a small ham because I thought spouse would enjoy it...the menu is crazy big...but it only comes once a year afterall..
Old 11-23-2016, 11:54 AM   #58
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

cappuccino this morning...I think I need two
Old 11-24-2016, 01:22 PM   #59
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

coffee..feels so good, with turkey in oven..spouse was giving me how to cook a turkey advise..say what?!?? love you, but I don't think so!
Old 11-24-2016, 02:47 PM   #60
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"