Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 03-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #21
Lefty

How Do You Identify?:
Mostly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Lefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST Reputation

I'm gonna fly my freak flag here..

I get regular spiritual healing and I'm also a spiritual healer, though not very practiced. As out as I am as a lesbian, I am a mostly closeted spiritual healer.

Anyway.. What she meant about 'memory' was 'cellular memory'. Our body remembers our experiences and the feelings we had. All of our senses are involved. Your body reacts by making your body feel the same when your memories are triggered. The idea is to get a more positive physical response to the trigger. Different healers use different techniques. I prefer to be called a facilitator or therapist.. hence the closeted healer.

I notice you had a thyroid issue.. the throat is the center of speech. Louise Hay says it's about 'not getting to do what I want to do'. It's about feeling hopelessly stifled, so it's about self-expression. When I 'looked' at your thyroid, I saw Shakespeare and I thought 'To be, or not to be.' That is your question, is it not? The more I read your story, this is definitely about self expression. Well, it's your turn now! You have two choices.. be.. not be.. your Self. It's not about how, or why, or when.. It's about doing what feels good.. doing what's good for you. It's great to help others and take care of everyone else's feelings ahead of our own.. for a while. But really, we can't keep it up. You can't save a drowning person if you don't watch out for yourself first.

The fun part of all this for me is.. We teach what we need to learn. So, I need to look at this too. Haha!

Our mantra is.. I AM FREE TO BE ME!

I hope this helps. <3

Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #22
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
I'm gonna fly my freak flag here..

I get regular spiritual healing and I'm also a spiritual healer, though not very practiced. As out as I am as a lesbian, I am a mostly closeted spiritual healer.

Anyway.. What she meant about 'memory' was 'cellular memory'. Our body remembers our experiences and the feelings we had. All of our senses are involved. Your body reacts by making your body feel the same when your memories are triggered. The idea is to get a more positive physical response to the trigger. Different healers use different techniques. I prefer to be called a facilitator or therapist.. hence the closeted healer.

I notice you had a thyroid issue.. the throat is the center of speech. Louise Hay says it's about 'not getting to do what I want to do'. It's about feeling hopelessly stifled, so it's about self-expression. When I 'looked' at your thyroid, I saw Shakespeare and I thought 'To be, or not to be.' That is your question, is it not? The more I read your story, this is definitely about self expression. Well, it's your turn now! You have two choices.. be.. not be.. your Self. It's not about how, or why, or when.. It's about doing what feels good.. doing what's good for you. It's great to help others and take care of everyone else's feelings ahead of our own.. for a while. But really, we can't keep it up. You can't save a drowning person if you don't watch out for yourself first.

The fun part of all this for me is.. We teach what we need to learn. So, I need to look at this too. Haha!

Our mantra is.. I AM FREE TO BE ME!

I hope this helps. <3

There's a great documentary called "the Ghosts in Our Genes" that discusses cellular memory from a physiological perspective very good film.
I think of spirit as the deeper SELF - some call it intuition other call it G-d Consciousness. I find its where we come to terms with a release from EGO to rely on our higher truth-the innate self.
Where we can say HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, then energies of life then have the option to come to you- unlike when we are trying to think our way of out of our story-we are so busy spending our energies on forcing something out of us there is no room for life to re-enter.

Its where the facing our deepest fears and truths come in- when we turn around to face ourselves for ALL that we are and therefore embrace it
Just as I see the great teachers Buddha, Ghandi, Jesus and LaoTzu as teachers trying to tell us all the same thing- look within, remove the barriers that block you from your won truth and there your joy is found
Old 03-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #23
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
There's a great documentary called "the Ghosts in Our Genes" that discusses cellular memory from a physiological perspective very good film...
Just as I see the great teachers Buddha, Ghandi, Jesus and LaoTzu as teachers trying to tell us all the same thing- look within, remove the barriers that block you from your won truth and there your joy is found
Thanks, I googled that documentary. That there are ghosts in our genes is becoming more and more mainstream. I don't know what it's like in other countries but over here the NHS (our national doctors) are becoming more open to ideas like this. In my city's hospitals there are more and more healers and one hospital employs a healer full time on its cancer ward. The same hospital is doing research on a man who had a near death experience. Following this, he was able - like Lefty - and many other people - to 'see' people's energy, and to see illness. The hospital compares its own scans to his.

I don't mind joining Lefty under her freak flag. I do healing myself but its not something I discuss much. Not at the moment anyway. I'm still recovering from putting my hand up and saying to someone I love you and having them say no you don't. (I do). I'm way too tired to start with an - I do healing - no you don't debate. But I do do that too :-)

I'm putting in a link about Anita Moorjani's healing experience because it's interesting and she has good insights and is lovely. She healed spontaneously from the brink of death without a healer.
http://anitamoorjani.com/

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: