Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-30-2013, 10:38 PM   #181
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Since I'll be living near a nature reserve for the next few months, I've been out alot everyday taking long walks through brush in the woods, and along the lagoon at around sunrise, then, I've been biking a few miles along the lake, or through the park, maybe walk on the beach/swim before/at sunset.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #182
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default shhhush...

don't tell anaone i actually ride me exercise bike a half hour ever'day... DAT would be exercise! (and we'll have none o' that!)
Old 05-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #183
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Did a 5km walk yesterday-- way to tired to do the whole 10k after a morning at the hair salon and an afternoon getting the back patio set up and mowing the lawn for the first time in the season! But if felt SO good to be outside and active!

My view at the end of our walk yesterday evening. Awesome to see open water an no ice!!

Planning a hike in the regional forrest for later this afternoon

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #184
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awesome hike!

Did an almost 7km hike in the forest today. It was gorgeous and the hills and uneven terrain added a kick to the work out. It's Trillium season in Ontario

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #185
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Boot camp this morning that once again kicked my butt. I have enrolled in various boot camps but this man is no mercy and I love it!!! Also did 45 min on the elliptical
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #186
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...Reflection

So, I have been doing power hour kick/boxing going on three months. I never cared for the gym environment but after the first round I was hooked! I went when it hurt, I went when I was too tired, too bitchy, too stressed, up too late the night before...the 'too-s" are endless at times...

Anyway...I have noticed my body slowly changing. But today, as I was throwing my punches I saw my body in motion - the way in which my shoulder muscles flexed and glistened with sweat, my legs becoming defined with each squat, my arms not missing a beat...I smiled at the sweaty mess and realized - Wow, you are beautiful! The strength inside me now showing through my body. What an amazing show! I finished my rounds and before I left I took one last look at myself. I am going back again and again.

So, that's what I got from my workout today.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #187
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Boot camp this morning that once again kicked my butt. I have enrolled in various boot camps but this man is no mercy and I love it!!! Also did 45 min on the elliptical
Wow,you must be super woman,it's all I can to to get a fue minits on it before I give out.If I may be so bold to ask..how long did it take you to be able so spend so much time on the ellipitical?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 05:46 AM   #188
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Im on the way to the gym now Eliptical and weights...maybe some bike time since I'm really wanting to start mountain biking this year....maybe a zumba class if I'm feeling REALLY brave! lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 06:02 AM   #189
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I started doing the 30 day ab and 100/day push up challenges on facebook. So far today, 25 sit ups, 80 crunches, 15 leg lifts, plank for 20 seconds and 25 push ups.

Later it will be the elliptical for an hour and the rest of the 75 push ups through out the day.

I forgot how much I enjoy feeling sore.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #190
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Im on the way to the gym now Eliptical and weights...maybe some bike time since I'm really wanting to start mountain biking this year....maybe a zumba class if I'm feeling REALLY brave! lol
Zumba wasn't scheduled til 11am So I just did about 45 minutes of cardio and a small circuit on the weights; mostly upper body, the eliptical makes my legs feel like jello!! In a good way
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #191
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I feel almost guilty for admitting the extent of my exercise plan for today is to sit on the deck, soaking up the sunshine while reading the new Mary Higgins Clark book. I will be sure to turn the pages with gusto and bench-press a few cups of coffee along the way.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #192
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

I feel almost guilty for admitting the extent of my exercise plan for today is to sit on the deck, soaking up the sunshine while reading the new Mary Higgins Clark book. I will be sure to turn the pages with gusto and bench-press a few cups of coffee along the way.

Made me giggle!

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #193
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I dont know if this has been previously mentioned, but I've been hearing a lot about this Daily Burn site which provides exercise videos to your computer/tablet/TV etc. I looked into it today and it's only 10 dollars a month. The variety is very good. Dance (like zumba...and others) yoga, kettle bells, and strength training work outs...And right now they are offering a 30 day free trial

www.dailyburn.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #194
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I've yet to head out but I am very much looking forward to the hike I'll be taking with a couple of friends later.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #195
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

LOL! Awesome I spent the morning and early afternoon on the patio with coffee and a book (Scott Turow's Innocent-- The Presumed Innocent Sequel)

Off for a 10km walk now--
Cocktails Later!

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #196
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Different kind of Exercise

My grandkids stayed overnight, so I am picking up clothes, blankets, pillows, dishes, various kinds of mess, calming the cats and dog, and enjoying my son's visit from Osoyoos. Once all my housework is done, I am on my way to Osoyoos for a week.

I miss doing 5 km walks and lots of outdoor stuff. Let's hope I get my new hip this year. It sucks using a walker.
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #197
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I've been cleaning house most of the day. My bachelor brother is rather lax in that department so I let it pile up until I get motivated myself. Today has been sweeping and tidying and putting away winter stuff (yay!).
Just finished in the kitchen - in time for him to start dinner!
Now trying to decide if I should do yard work or tackle a bedroom closet!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #198
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I went to the gym today. It was a gorgeous day out weather-wise so the gym was nice and empty.

I did the elliptical for an hour (intensity 30), and then an hour of free weights, abs, yoga, and stretching.

The TV I watched while on the elliptical was baaaddddd. I watched "Bait Car" (oy!), Nancy Grace talking about the Jodi Arias trial, and life for women on Cell Block 6 (note: it's depressing!). Oh, and I watched Tabitha take over a bar (eye roll). I'm sure any of you who watch cable on Saturday afternoons can feel my pain

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #199
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Outside of all the walking I do when I am on my work assignments,
I've been not working out as much as I would like to - especially since I injured a toe on my foot recently. But today, I'm going out with some friends and while we have tentative plans to go out to Sauvies Island, we might end up going down to the beach, because it's so lovely here today.

I kind of hope we do go to the beach - walking on the sand feels good on the feet and hearing the ocean surf is so very relaxing.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #200
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

It was hard to get motivated today - it's very rainy and dreary here... but I went to the gym and walked for 40 minutes. I felt great afterwards! In the future I need to get motivated earlier in the evening - I'm so wound up I can't get to sleep!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights