Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 12-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Gallery Issue: Ratings?

I've received one person who says that they cannot see the ratings on their own pictures in their own albums and I want to throw this out to the main membership to see if others are having the same issue.

If anyone else is experiencing this problem, please post here as to when it started, what browser you are using and anything else that comes to mind. I'm having some difficulty tracking what is causing this (we've done the standard clear cache, cookies, different browsers, etc.) as I have no issue seeing the ratings (whether as my admin or as my regular user account). I am trying to see if it's a localized issue or perhaps more wide spread.

Note: if you are having a different issue with the galleries or other parts of the website please see here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...hread.php?t=31

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Hey Linus I have no issues with the gallery.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

No issues here either...well none that are BFP related anyway. lol
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I have a gallery question but it isn't about ratings. I've tried 3 times to upload a certain pic (of my lazy cat) and it keeps saying "processing image list" but then it isn't there. Is there a reason why it's doing that for this particular pic or in 10 minutes will there be 3 copies of that same pic showing up? lol I've noticed that it used to do this to pics of certain file sizes when I had a basic membership, but didn't think size was an issue now that I've upgraded. I could be totally wrong though. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Linus... No problems here!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I have a gallery question but it isn't about ratings. I've tried 3 times to upload a certain pic (of my lazy cat) and it keeps saying "processing image list" but then it isn't there. Is there a reason why it's doing that for this particular pic or in 10 minutes will there be 3 copies of that same pic showing up? lol I've noticed that it used to do this to pics of certain file sizes when I had a basic membership, but didn't think size was an issue now that I've upgraded. I could be totally wrong though. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

This is where I come in and say...size always matters *smirk*

Really though, if the issue isn't as Linus asked, he put up a link for other issues

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
This is where I come in and say...size always matters *smirk*

Really though, if the issue isn't as Linus asked, he put up a link for other issues
See? I'm having all kinds of computer issues today. When I found this thread earlier it only showed part of Linus' original post. It didn't show the second paragraph or the link. Maybe it's just my screwy computer cause now that I've rebooted I can see the rest of the original post, link included. Oops...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Formatting - how big is big enough. I end up deleting my past pics what size is appropriate for a file? And I have no idea how many pixels are in a peg. *s

Help please

Merci!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I can't upload images while on my iPhone, but

I don't think there's anything you can do about that.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
I can't upload images while on my iPhone, but

I don't think there's anything you can do about that.
That's a flash issue. Can't do anything about that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #11
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisdeShey View Post
Formatting - how big is big enough. I end up deleting my past pics what size is appropriate for a file? And I have no idea how many pixels are in a peg. *s

Help please

Merci!

Generally it should be a half MB or about 400pixels in width by 600 pixels in height. If you want unlimited (meaning size won't be an issue), a Sentinal membership would do it. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/inde...=subscriptions)

Old 12-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
That's a flash issue. Can't do anything about that.
All of a sudden, I was able to upload two images, but one is skewed 90 CCW. I can't see where to edit, or even delete.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #13
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
All of a sudden, I was able to upload two images, but one is skewed 90 CCW. I can't see where to edit, or even delete.
Must have been in the last update. If there is no edit button, then won't be able to do it (may not be a feature in this release of the gallery)

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #14
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Generally it should be a half MB or about 400pixels in width by 600 pixels in height. If you want unlimited (meaning size won't be an issue), a Sentinal membership would do it. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/inde...=subscriptions)
Thank you, Linus!
Old 08-16-2023, 08:16 AM   #15
kvedd

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
anything girly and cute
Relationship Status:
Hopefully optimistic...

kvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputation

It's been several years since I've logged into bfp, are photos and the galleries no longer viewable/allowed? Also, I'm guessing no annual get togethers anymore? The site seems so different now lol.
kvedd is offline   Reply With Quote