Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

Old 06-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #21
Mr. Cynthia

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Mr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Prodigal Yankee

Hi, All!

I will be relocating to the Rochester area (Avon, specifically) some time this year and wanted to drop by and warn everybody.

I grew up in Avon but moved to Nashville when I was 20, so it should be fun getting to know the area all over again as a grown-up

Some things I remember fondly: summers at my grandparents' cabin near Branchport; Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Stoneridge Theater; hanging out on my uncle's boat on Canandaigua Lake; under-aged drinking at Charlotte Beach;Tom Wahl's ice cream; Nick Tahou's; Jay's Diner...can you tell I skipped dinner tonight? lol

I don't have a definite time frame, yet but I'm shooting for no later than October...Hope to meet y'all soon!
Mr. Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Cynthia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #22
Mr. Cynthia

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Mr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh, I almost forgot Zweigle's hot dogs...natural casings, of course
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Cynthia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #23
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're in Buffalo and would like to meet up with more b/f peeps.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #24
Mr. Cynthia

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
Hello! It's nice to meet you ...I've gone back every year to visit family but I really don't know any B/F folks up that way.

Buffalo is definitely within meet-up distance from Avon!

I wish I had a firmer schedule for when I'll be moving but I have to square away the house here in Nashville, find a job, etc...intending to be back before the snow, though!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cynthia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 04:42 AM   #25
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

hey funky didnt know you were in buffalo.. awsome...
we all should meet up sometime...
some friends and I are making plans to attend the rochester pride july 9th.
i have a large gazebo tent.. and were taking a grill or 2.. and more..
Mr Cynthia ... hope you can make it up here.. too
didn't know you were a yankee .. lol

oh and good morning western NY dwellers and peekers

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #26
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Just Jules! Where in B-low are you at? Just curious since I lived there for quite some time.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #27
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:

howsss ahh bout this place.....

i been there a gazzilion times...... im a very early riser 6am.. lol im up....
and once in a great while.. i like ot head down to pano's.. i mean where else can u get steak n eggs for $4.99 and fresh squezed OJ they make right there.
anyways......... then there is a concert every thrusday evening from i think 5pm till?? down by the canal park where the old war ship is.

anyways hope ya'll have a good day its gonna be a hot one

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #28
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cynthia View Post
Hello! It's nice to meet you ...I've gone back every year to visit family but I really don't know any B/F folks up that way.

Buffalo is definitely within meet-up distance from Avon!

I wish I had a firmer schedule for when I'll be moving but I have to square away the house here in Nashville, find a job, etc...intending to be back before the snow, though!

Nice to meet you as well. Let us know when ya get here and maybe we can plan that meet up. Good luck with all that's involved in the move!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #29
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hey funky didnt know you were in buffalo.. awsome...
we all should meet up sometime...
some friends and I are making plans to attend the rochester pride july 9th.
i have a large gazebo tent.. and were taking a grill or 2.. and more..
Mr Cynthia ... hope you can make it up here.. too
didn't know you were a yankee .. lol

oh and good morning western NY dwellers and peekers

Hi Morningstar. Not sure if we're going to Rochester Pride yet. Sounds like fun though!!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #30
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Hi Just Jules! Where in B-low are you at? Just curious since I lived there for quite some time.
We're in Orchard Park but I'm really digging the "Elmwood" section. Not sure what that area's called but I love the funky shops and the vibe. I've only been here for a couple of months so I'm still checking things out and learning my way around.
The Following User Says Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #31
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Red face

Quote:

Hi Morningstar. Not sure if we're going to Rochester Pride yet. Sounds like fun though!!
ahh ok........ i got the dates wrong anyways... its July 15th ....

i love elmwood too.... sometime i'd like to go for a walk up and down elmwood , and check out the shops and cafes and such.

orchard park huh.. ill be hamburg this weekend face/body painting , at woodlawn beach... at the carnival hamburg is having some sort of 200th yr old birthday thing.. thennnnnn
22nd/23rd ill be at west seneca community days behind the police station on Union.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #32
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was excited to see this thread updated Bard and I are in Syracuse, but we've had the pleasure of meeting the BF folks in Rochester once for dinner and then coffee at Equal Grounds... It was a blast!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #33
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We're in Orchard Park but I'm really digging the "Elmwood" section. Not sure what that area's called but I love the funky shops and the vibe. I've only been here for a couple of months so I'm still checking things out and learning my way around.
I lived in East Aurora for quite sometime and am very familiar with Orchard Park and the Elmwood area. Elmwood is great because it's near Buff. State, so all the college kids hang out on the Ave. We are headed back to that neck of the woods over the 4th of July to see family. I can't wait
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2012, 04:26 AM   #34
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
I was excited to see this thread updated Bard and I are in Syracuse, but we've had the pleasure of meeting the BF folks in Rochester once for dinner and then coffee at Equal Grounds... It was a blast!
ahh wow awsome..... I and some friends wil be at rochester pride picnic.. July 15th , hope you can join us.. we want to bring a grill and such, your welcome to join us.

morning western NY
Novela.. awsome...... maybe we all can meet for eats at Pano's or ??? its on elmwood.

Old 06-15-2012, 05:57 AM   #35
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

i love pow wows

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=20077

mawning Western Neww yawwkers

Old 07-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #36
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

BUMP......Rochester Pride this weekend!! Come say hello!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #37
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Greeting fellow NY'ers. I am in the Capital District up near Albany. Anyone up this way? Im also game for a weekend road trip!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #38
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm about 2 hours away from Albany.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #39
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from Syracuse but ... now I live in fl . Does that count? I miss my buddys back home, I think a visit is in order sometime in the future.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #40
spiritfemme7

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

spiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hey Upstate NYers!!!

hey there everyone! lynn, i remember you! i live in kingston, ny about 45 minutes to an hr. from albany, ny. depends on how fast you drive, lol! Anyone from around my area or poughkeepsie? hmmmm...would be fun to get together!
spiritfemme7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new york, upstate, upstate ny, western, western ny