Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Amazon Prime Delivery

So, I placed an order for 3 tubes of matte lipstick at Amazon. I have prime, but Amazon says it will take a week to deliver. That’s okay because sometimes they don’t have things in stock. I get it.

The lipsticks arrived a week or so later in a box labeled by Walmart. I looked at my order on Amazon to confirm I ordered from them (I knew I had, but I checked anyway). Then I went to Walmart.com and saw that they had the lipsticks in stock, could deliver in 2 days, and was cheaper! Amazon ordered from Walmart and had them deliver directly to me. I tried to leave a review about this experience at Amazon, but of course they wouldn’t approve it.

I now check at Walmart after I look at an item on Amazon ... and it’s paid off. Just got an old-school gaming system for my grand nephew at Walmart. Walmart delivered it yesterday (free shipping during the holidays) and Amazon will deliver after Christmas (after they get it from Walmart, I’m sure).

Along with that, Amazon’s delivery has been lousy this year. They’ve developed their own delivery system in my city and are not using USPS and UPS as much. Amazon isn’t nearly as good nor efficient as USPS and UPS. Their drivers are rude and refuse to abide by our company’s policy of delievering everything to the warehouse and not to employees’ desks. Or, they’ll just dump packages outside at any door where anyone can come along and take them.

I’m gonna keep prime because it’s worthwhile for me, but it’s not as good as it used to be.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 06:49 AM   #14242
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I recently found this girl on the dating site I'm on, and I've kind of been putting off messaging her... for multiple reasons. I do really want to talk to her, but I'm afraid of f*cking up any chance I have with her. All the other people I've messaged previously I've never got a response back. I really don't want to f*ck this up, but I also don't want to miss any opportunities here.
What would you mess up? You don't even know her. Messaging her would provide the opportunity to do so, but if nothing comes from it, you've lost nothing but a little bit of time. I say go for it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 02:45 PM   #14243
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
What would you mess up? You don't even know her. Messaging her would provide the opportunity to do so, but if nothing comes from it, you've lost nothing but a little bit of time. I say go for it!
That's true, all the other people I've sent a message to, I've never heard anything back from, and it kind of kills me a little. Sometimes I wish the femmes would message first... and the thing with online dating is you don't get any signals or anything like eye contact or flirtation from the other person. Anyway, wish me luck.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 06:40 PM   #14244
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 07:18 PM   #14245
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
That's true, all the other people I've sent a message to, I've never heard anything back from, and it kind of kills me a little. Sometimes I wish the femmes would message first... and the thing with online dating is you don't get any signals or anything like eye contact or flirtation from the other person. Anyway, wish me luck.
Their loss.

I wish you luck!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #14246
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend in high school and after. You know the one you do everything with? Then after that it was sort of on and off friends that just ended up fading into separate directions. Well for the last 3 years she searched for me. I sort of ignored it because it had been so long since we had talked. And then about 9 months ago I caved and talked to her for a few hours on the phone. We caught up on each other’s lives and she really loved reminiscing about the old days. Then I sort of got quiet again and yesterday found out she died a week ago. Well I feel like shit. I’m very sad about this.
So I decided to look at her Facebook page. The first of December she posted “make it a December to remember”.
Well fuck!
That was not the way, Hope!
Love you, damnit
Old 12-18-2018, 11:03 PM   #14247
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
My best friend in high school and after. You know the one you do everything with? Then after that it was sort of on and off friends that just ended up fading into separate directions. Well for the last 3 years she searched for me. I sort of ignored it because it had been so long since we had talked. And then about 9 months ago I caved and talked to her for a few hours on the phone. We caught up on each other’s lives and she really loved reminiscing about the old days. Then I sort of got quiet again and yesterday found out she died a week ago. Well I feel like shit. I’m very sad about this.
So I decided to look at her Facebook page. The first of December she posted “make it a December to remember”.
Well fuck!
That was not the way, Hope!
Love you, damnit
Dude, I’m sorry. That really sucks. I hope you have some people you can talk to about this. If not, I’m sure you can confide in anyone here. If you ever need someone to talk to or just listen, you can always message me.

I’m sorry, man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 12:50 AM   #14248
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Well, it's sent. 1) I hope I get a reply, and 2) I hope I don't f*ck any potential meet-up's up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 05:53 PM   #14249
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

A young lady.

I have seen her across a crowded room. She rarely smiles but when I walk up to her and flash my smile she always smiles back. She has a meek gentle smile. Her eyes are green and when she smiles at me my heart feels warm. Last night she invited me to ask her out. I am so happy to have the opportunity to get to know the lady behind that smile.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #14250
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That I finally wrapped up my ex and her kiddos Christmas presents, so I won't have to rush around tomorrow.

Getting through the holidays without drama.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #14251
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

in 13 days we will be celebrating a very big day!!!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 09:50 AM   #14252
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of going to Folly Beach for my birthday.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 10:05 AM   #14253
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

....or Cedar Island to watch the wild horses.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 02:05 PM   #14254
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm starting a fire and I read the headline on the newspaper and I thought it said, "New Uses For Old People", I was thinking WHAT? I read it again and it said POOL not PEOPLE.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 07:56 PM   #14255
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Hoping I can keep my hands to myself! I just wanna umm nevermind!!!

LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 10:00 PM   #14256
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the Wizard of Oz, I didn’t realize how much my little pup looked like Toto... and how much i miss my little pup

I also love seeing the Wizard of Oz much more since seeing Wicked!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 08:50 AM   #14257
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 10:41 AM   #14258
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food

Food for the new year is on my mind...

I always start the new year with black-eyed peas (for good luck) and greens (for mo’ money).

Sometimes I’ll add chit’lin’s to the menu, but not this year. I don’t clean them well (have been told I clean them too much—as if a chit’lin can be too clean) and I waited too late to have some shipped. So, I’m skipping the chits this year.

Instead I’ll add fried green tomatoes, but can only find heirloom green tomatoes and don’t know much about them. Heirlooms can ripen without changing colors. Even though these are firm, they could still be ripe, sweet, and green. Whatever the case, that’s what is on the menu.

Fried green tomatoes, black-eyed peas, and collards. Should be good and most certainly could be worse.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 12:38 PM   #14259
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation

About 2019, and what it has in store for me. I hope I make some new friends.
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 05:34 PM   #14260
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

in about 72 hours, I will marry my best friend.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: