Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #21
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

june of 2010 i believe....sigh
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #22
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a big fan of the books.
They have all that corny, cringe-worthy writing that I hate about that genre. The series seems to have picked up an edginess that the books definitely lack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
I was thinking about the Queen of New Orleans Sophia the other day. I hope they give her a longer story line, she was kinda interesting. I am def going to miss Maryann though, and yeah id def end up being a lotus eater lol

I was pleasantly surprised by Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Sophie. I think she did a great job and I hope they decide to continue with her.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #23
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I love this show. I need a 12-step program to help maintain my sanity til June 2010.

I'm liking Eric more, but I miss the longer hair.
I absolutely love how Bill says Sookie.
Lafayette is my favorite and Tara works my last Femme nerve.
I miss the grandmother.
Just seeing the big pig made me crack up.

Duchess
Old 11-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #24
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile anything by alan ball

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Ball_(screenwriter)

i have not watched true blood, but i was mad about alan ball and his work on six feet under. the library had every episode of six feet under, so i'll keep my eyes open for true blood.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #25
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I am also obsessed with True Blood!

I have read all the books and want to order the one with the short stories. I have not been this into a series since early Anne Rice!

Bill Bill Bill....whinerrrrr.

I love Eric, in fact one of my favorite parts was when he had hair color in while killing people in the dungeon!

Tara is HOT!

Jason reminds me of George W, but way better looking.

Lafayette cracks me UP! Season 1 especially.

I hated Maryanne and was glad to see her go. What a great death scene!

I also miss the grandmother!

I like Jessica, I think she is beautiful.

Sookie? some days yes, some days no.

I can't wait to see how Season 3! There are so many directions they could go.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #26
Scarlet Harlot

How Do You Identify?:
Innocent Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Decadent

Scarlet Harlot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
They're saying Season 3 should start around June 16, 2010.
Season 3????? 3?????

We're only just getting the end of season 1 over here.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

So not fair.

I can't be waiting that long for season 2.

Maybe they won't make us have a break that long.

Maybe it will run back to back here.....

*Dreaming SH*
Scarlet Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #27
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Serious True Blood fan here too! They have some pretty cool merch at hot topic now. I can't wait until next season! Lafayette is definitely my favorite character. And of course I can't help but appreciate the Queer/Vampire Rights similarities.
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #28
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Team Eric FTW !!!!

I've read the Books partially, since I have Friends who majorly "spoil" events half the time for me...
therefore, I thoroughly endorse Eric's Lurrrrrv crush infatuation soon-to-be Bond what have u for "Suckie"[soo-kie, bill!]

Lafayette Rawks, and the Reason for his limited appearance in season 2 is, well, he wasnt supposed to even last in season 1 since he dies in Book 1 I believe, astonishing Fan following kept the Fabu-fag fangbanger boy Alive and well {Not to mention to the source of many a rumor that Eric might have a Bi side*never mind the Hawt moments with Godric plz kthnx*...in the series}

Tara oftentimes gave me itchy Palm syndrome, as does Sookie....
But yeh, she's deliciously sweet....

Maryanne's storyline ...and that Jesus camp..fuckin dragged FOREVER.....

And Jason pwns them all with lovely come back lines....

The Books v.s. HBO constantly get debated in some places, people who have read the Books enjoy the series because it deviates somewhat from the books w/o completely obliterating the "heart" of it...
So far, Eric's storyline with Sookie, with a few twists, is on track...
Bill's "whiney-decietful-hidden-past" as well....
Jason's....hmm...Im a bit confused on that, but by now he should be a "weretiger"...or leopard, I almost for certain figured the religious bitch would bite him....

I was half tempted to buy those "True blood" Bottles...but I have financial needs atm..
I might buy a Team Eric hoodie though -efg-

June 2010 is the 3rd Season...
Old 12-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #29
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

This is still one of my favorite scenes.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3zi8sweYA"]YouTube- True Blood- Funny Kitchen Scene[/ame]
Old 01-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #30
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

HBO on demand is showing season 2..
Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #31
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~mumbles~
As One w/o hbo on demand, I'm stuck with waiting for their recaps before the season starts....
Old 01-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #32
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

It looks like there are going to be some interesting new characters on this upcoming season--Alfre Woodward has a role as Lafayettes momma

and there is a new love interest for Mr Eric my favorite vampire on the show!!

hurry and start already i miss this show...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #33
Sweet_Pea

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Married

Sweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST Reputation

I am a True Blood FANATIC, I have read ALL and i mean ALL the books, they are awesome!!! I cant wait for season three to start!!!
I love Erics character in the books, i hope they keep him the same in the programs. I recommend the books to everyone who loves True Blood.
Just the perfect mix of vampires, violence, love and sex.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #34
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

First season showing on HBO Demand..
Old 04-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #35
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
HBO on demand is showing season 2..

They are actually re-running Season 2 starting tonight on reg HBO!! We have the dvr set up to record it all, since we missed it the first time around! WOOT!

Christie has read the whole series also and I will be starting it once I round up all of the books and put them in one spot..lol. There are "Dead" books all over the house..lol

We are both very excited about the next season.. She just keeps saying she hopes it will get closer to the books..
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #36
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up SEASON 3 BEGINS TONIGHT

Finally, Season 3 begins tonight!!

:
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #37
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

:
YAY!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting...

In other news, our newest rescue pup came to us named "ginny" - that is SO not her personality and well, she didnt really answer to it.

She does answer to her new name, Sookie.

Yeah, I know - corny. It is easier to say than my first choice of "Delilah" - now we have Samson and Sookie.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #38
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I love it Christie! LOL....Sssssssssssssookie (said in Bill's voice)...

Tell Jess I said hi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
YAY!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting...

In other news, our newest rescue pup came to us named "ginny" - that is SO not her personality and well, she didnt really answer to it.

She does answer to her new name, Sookie.

Yeah, I know - corny. It is easier to say than my first choice of "Delilah" - now we have Samson and Sookie.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #39
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
I was pleasantly surprised by Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Sophie. I think she did a great job and I hope they decide to continue with her.
YES YES YES! I thought she was a great Sophie-Anne Leclerq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
Jason's....hmm...Im a bit confused on that, but by now he should be a "weretiger"...or leopard
werepanther, actually. *thwap*

Quote:

:
Yayayayayaya! I actually arranged to leave work early tonight so I can be home to watch it.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #40
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

True Blood tonight!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote