Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 12-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #61
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

The Dallas Cowboys beat the NO Saints last night
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #62
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

There is a world wide prayer marathon today to mark the winter solstice. Please check it out here.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:27 PM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today is one day closer to , one closer to the next time I see my guy, one more day I got to play with and another day I had the opportunity to .

Not bad, huh?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #64
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Transit driver makes unscheduled train stop - to rescue injured great horned owl!
Old 01-01-2010, 03:43 AM   #65
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Year

It's a new year even if its just another day. Reminding me that any day can be the day for something new. Today it is the year.And maybe someday maybe I can set up a new attitude day.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #66
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The

GOOD NEWS

as Amelia mentioned.....

It's

Thank GOD

is

OVER!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #67
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
The

GOOD NEWS

as Amelia mentioned.....

It's

Thank GOD

is

OVER!!

It's 2010 and we're on BFP!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #68
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
It's 2010 and we're on BFP!

InDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #69
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Here in precious Austin~town, it will be in the low 20's in the morning with a wind chill of around 10. I realize that isn't cold for those of You in the northern sector of this hemisphere...but we're not very prepared for it here......much less our homeless.

But there was a news program on this evening about an organization called Loaves and Fishes who goes around town, collecting our homeless folk on evenings like this and get them inside and feed them a good hot meal.

Last year, we had one of our homeless women die of hypothermia because she slept in a doorway of a business downtown, so L&F is bound and determined not to allow that to happen again.

Stars in their crowns for this service.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #70
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I got word that I am being bumped back upto full time at My job
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #71
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation
Default say it with a song

always seems to be a fitting tune to accompany any post or topic...

thinking about all the people living out in the brutal cold tonight, and wondering what it would take to open up all of the vacant, foreclosed-on homes nationwide, and allow shelter to anyone in need. no one should die of cold, when there are so many open hearths unoccupied.

i know... i'm a dreamer....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw"]YouTube- Imagine[/nomedia]
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

There was just now a report on that showed US Airways pilot Sully Sullenberger (sp?) landing his light flight in South Carolina.....he's retiring.

They had the firetrucks there, showering the plane as it taxi'd in to the gate.....I thought that was very cool.

What a hero!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #73
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here in precious Austin~town, it will be in the low 20's in the morning with a wind chill of around 10. I realize that isn't cold for those of You in the northern sector of this hemisphere...but we're not very prepared for it here......much less our homeless.

But there was a news program on this evening about an organization called Loaves and Fishes who goes around town, collecting our homeless folk on evenings like this and get them inside and feed them a good hot meal.

Last year, we had one of our homeless women die of hypothermia because she slept in a doorway of a business downtown, so L&F is bound and determined not to allow that to happen again.

Stars in their crowns for this service.
Yeah, great service Loaves and Fishes!

Jennifer Gale died because she was not allowed into shelters here because she was trans. Outside of the church on UT's campus, of all things.

So it wasn't entirely hypothermia that killed her.
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Here's the website for Loaves and Fishes....and they are located in various cities across the country. Not just in Austin.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:57 AM   #75
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

This morning is The Cowboy Breakfast.... > > Check it out < <

I love Austin! Cowboys make The Diva so happy......
Old 03-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This morning is The Cowboy Breakfast.... > > Check it out < <

I love Austin! Cowboys make The Diva so happy......
That looks like it was FUN!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 AM   #77
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That looks like it was FUN!

We are SO goin' next year! I mean it!

DO THIS:

Take a break and have some fun!!! Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800-295-0051 When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Keep going and press 4. Then press 7. If you comment on this, don't give away the surprise.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:30 AM   #78
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

DO THIS:

Take a break and have some fun!!! Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800-295-0051 When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Keep going and press 4. Then press 7. If you comment on this, don't give away the surprise.

OMG....i am dying...that is hysterical....omg Diva i am dying!!! thank you so much its a good thing i live alone...i busted out laughing!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #79
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
OMG....i am dying...that is hysterical....omg Diva i am dying!!! thank you so much its a good thing i live alone...i busted out laughing!!!

Wasn't that just the BEST!?!?!?! I can't wait for SD to see it.....she needs a good laugh, n'est pas?

Old 03-12-2010, 03:20 AM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

DO THIS:

Woot! It's a DATE, beautiful!

I have to say that I called and smiled and laughed and called and smiled and laughed and called.....are you sensing a theme here?

I'm misunderestimated.