Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #981
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Jet, I wish I could believe that. I really do.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:05 AM   #982
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
ok really???!!! New job sucks, and now my Mother is making me crazy. She made me so angry tonight.. Never knew her to be spiteful, but she is being spiteful now. I sooooooo regret buying a house with her. I wish I never did!! She is so different from what I knew as a kid and what she has shown me since I left home. I would have never guessed. I need SOMETHING good to happen. I am at my wits end I swear. Shit.. One bad thing after another and another and another...

Thanks for letting me vent!
((((Ruthie))))))))) maybe ya just need to get away for a bit.....

goooooooo morning Lofters
ill have to catch up with all of you later............. taking my friend to see the Niagara Falls... bbl

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #983
yourexwife

How Do You Identify?:
girlie girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Oh miss, psssssssst, pssst, can I tell you
Relationship Status:
relatable

yourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOL

Not the only one sweetie, I got me some silver in my locks. : )
Not liking it, but not into the the chemicals of changing it to the color I was born with. LOL
: )

So how is everyone doing on this gloomy day? Happy music will lift your spirits.
yourexwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #984
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

The most scary thing for me is fear of falling. I don't know why, maybe I spent too many years as a geriatric social worker. I fell on Thursday. Even 10 years ago I would have just been embarrassed and picked my self up. Now before I picked myself up I checked for anything possibly broken or splintered. I am sore from neck to toe (nothing broken or sprained just battered, rug burned and bruised) but it scared me. I have no idea why I am telling you this. LOL My bones feel ancient today. heh

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #985
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Ouch Isadora. Thank goodness no broken bones or bad sprains. I have the same fear of falling too. Nothing heals fast anymore. It took a year the last time I fell for those aches, bumps and little muscle pulls to work out and get my strength back. The new scare with taking the osteoporosis prevention drugs is brittle bones that shatter. I'm taking a calcium and mineral supplement now, maybe too late, but I hope it helps.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #986
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

It's hot out today
hope everyone is okay
fallen or not

take care, i think i'm going to do more
art for my favorite thread

cya
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #987
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry Isa..hopefully you will feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
The most scary thing for me is fear of falling. I don't know why, maybe I spent too many years as a geriatric social worker. I fell on Thursday. Even 10 years ago I would have just been embarrassed and picked my self up. Now before I picked myself up I checked for anything possibly broken or splintered. I am sore from neck to toe (nothing broken or sprained just battered, rug burned and bruised) but it scared me. I have no idea why I am telling you this. LOL My bones feel ancient today. heh
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #988
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I never worried about falling untill a fue years ago,when a simple slip trashed my knee and back.The doc thought it was just bruses and a sprain.the knee got better but the back took a good hit.many years of rideing show horses had slightly bludged a disk,tho it wasnt a prob to speak of.Then I fell flat on my butt and hit hard and really did it good that time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 AM   #989
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning Lofters
its Monday ...... and rainy here at the ol homestead...
its has been nice to be home for a change..... but its back on the road later this afternoon.. *sigh*
have a great day everyone.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #990
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

hiya Lofter's
another rainy, humid and utterly dreary day here in the Carolina's....

hope everyone has a lovely rest of the day

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #991
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

hey all!

Beautiful weather here - nice and sunny. But my little niece thinks I need to watch Toy Story......again!
I've watched it so many times with her that I think I know it by heart.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #992
Daktari

What-o Chaps and Chapesses of the Loft

It's been a while old beans, I hope everyone is feelin' dandy now the spring is really upon us. Don't you love the bursting forth of cherry blossom and the first horse chestnut tree leaves? (well here in the UK anyway)...and spring lambs gamboling in fields, racing up and down having a rare old time.

What heralds spring for you?
Old 05-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #993
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

What heralds spring?
hockey playoffs! Hoping the Detroit Red Wings do well.
Allergies. I don't suffer much, other than some headaches and a stuffed nose, but it really is annoying.
Putting the woolies away! Actually - we enjoyed a mostly mild winter so I didn't need the sweaters like I usually do.
Family. In the spring I do a bit of travelling and visit my nephew and his family. Always an enjoyable time.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #994
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Well I'm 52 and I feel young and great would be better if I had someone in my life though.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #995
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Well I'm 52 and I feel young and great would be better if I had someone in my life though.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #996
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
What heralds spring?
Allergies. I don't suffer much, other than some headaches and a stuffed nose, but it really is annoying.
Putting the woolies away! Actually - we enjoyed a mostly mild winter so I didn't need the sweaters like I usually do.
Family. In the spring I do a bit of travelling and visit my nephew and his family. Always an enjoyable time.
ahaa I forgot the major sports; here it's the F.A Cup (or whatever they call it nowadays), major domestic soccer championships. Oh yes, putting the heavier of the winter wear away is always good too. Have you had your spring trip to see your nephew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
The spring sap is rising huh?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #997
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spring

The lilacs are coming out now too, Wryly, and they are my favourite bush/flower. Where are you travelling to visit family? If you come to BC, please give me a shout. But, bring your rubber duckie boots, it has been raining here way too much! lol

Good afternoon to all the lofters. Ruthie, I am sending you big hugs. You are one terrific femme. Maybe YOU need to come to BC for a visit. I have a few butch friends that would love to meet you. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
What heralds spring?
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #998
Jack
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/15/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single

Jack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant future
Default Age is sometimes good

...being 45 I can join this club,

* waves to all the other over 40's *

We're half way there kids. LOL
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #999
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

fly by...sayin hey. everyone have a good week.

jet
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #1000
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
ahaa I forgot the major sports; here it's the F.A Cup (or whatever they call it nowadays), major domestic soccer championships. Oh yes, putting the heavier of the winter wear away is always good too. Have you had your spring trip to see your nephew?

The spring sap is rising huh?
Incubus - I'm enjoying my visit right now! Matter of fact - I just extended my time here. We've been busy, busy, busy - seeing the sights, going places. Plus you add in the activites for his daughters. Having a great time.
I've been to London a few times. Once I was lucky enough to see a women's FA Cup final - I remember one of the teams was Everton. A good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
The lilacs are coming out now too, Wryly, and they are my favourite bush/flower. Where are you travelling to visit family? If you come to BC, please give me a shout. But, bring your rubber duckie boots, it has been raining here way too much! lol

Good afternoon to all the lofters. Ruthie, I am sending you big hugs. You are one terrific femme. Maybe YOU need to come to BC for a visit. I have a few butch friends that would love to meet you. :-)
Fever - sorry my friend, I'm unable to visit BC anytime soon. Hope to someday. My family is in southern California. Beautiful weather here - except for the earthquakes. Apparently there was an aftershock last night - but I slept through it.
Oh my! Lilacs are one of my faves! When I was a kid we had a row of lilac bushes growing by the house. I remember them being quite tall. Sadly, they are no longer there.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature