Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #8001
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation
Default for over a year - honesty

Most of the poeple who know me would say that I am too honest. It always seems to get me around nowhere. I put my heart into a lot of things when I shouldn't, and part of that is always being honest and true. I've tried dating, and when asked, I always would tell that person that I do see other people. It is deeply ingrained in me, and it's how I was raised. It seems some people can make a mountain out of nothing, or they listen to others. You must do what you feel is right, but sometimes what you feel can be wrong. I've been there. I knew what was right, and I failed myself. Sometimes you have to risk it all to get where you need to be and what you deserve, and that's not usually an easy road. Although I was down and out, struggling, I made sure to always try to be the best I could. I never lied, stretched the truth, or did anything to abuse the trust. When I can look you in the eyes and tell you something, I mean it. I kept saying I was always there and would be, and I was. The hard part is that I still am. I have my assumptions, but for once, just once, I would give anything just to hear it from you. I never betrayed you or who I was to you. My arm still holds you.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #8002
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Cuddling with my baby girl when she gets home
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 01:09 AM   #8003
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default gate gatay para gatay para sum gate

My mind is vast nothing ness( actually thinking of the spice "cumin"..how much I love pink frosting....sex, coffee, how my cat snores, and turning on teevee)..and....nam myeyoho rengeueko...one down several hundred to go...stop..just stop...

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #8004
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sleep is on my mind!!Why am I up at this ungodly hour?!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 05:45 AM   #8005
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Celebrate and show love to the significant ladies in your life - mom- stepmother- grandmothers-aunts - whoever it might be....enjoy them while you can!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 06:23 AM   #8006
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

If this polish doesn't dry very soon my toes will have dropped off due to frost bite.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #8007
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

so many things are on my mind, I just keep playing it over and over
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #8008
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hash brown potatos....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #8009
Daktari

...the hypocrite who thinks making public personal attacks is acceptable and what I'm going to do about protecting myself from the soul-sucking biatch!

*real life not here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #8010
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So much to do before vacation next week, and on top of that I have a yard sale planned for all our non-selling ebay items on Saturday.

Is there an "I've lost my mind" emoticon??
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #8011
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

One of the Guist brothers on swamp people passed away this morning. Some sort of boating accident.

I'm sad. He was so real. This world needs more people like he and his brother.

That's what's on my mind.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #8012
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Even though I will see her in 4 days...On the days that we don't get to have a live exchange for most of the day...I miss my Butch...especially after such a wonderful weekend together....
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #8013
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dealing with people in my life who choose others over those who truly matter ~ I don't get it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #8014
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hoping that the sick stray cat I rescued will be ok. She's going to the vet on Friday and I'm hoping that all she needs is some teeth pulled and up to date shots. I hate taking my pets to the vets because I get so anxious. I don't like needles. Lol.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #8015
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default what is on your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Dealing with people in my life who choose others over those who truly matter ~ I don't get it
^ 5 Leigh ~ I've been thinking the same thing . just keep ur beautiful smile in tact .. it's their problem not yours .. Leigh >3 u
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #8016
Daktari

Solutions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #8017
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

http://now.msn.com/now/0514-lesbian-...-lot-prom.aspx

Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #8018
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
So much to do before vacation next week, and on top of that I have a yard sale planned for all our non-selling ebay items on Saturday.

Is there an "I've lost my mind" emoticon??
Not exactly, but how about this?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #8019
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

And this is exactly why, at the ages of 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60...
when a group of lesbians get together for a
long weekend or some organized Reunion or Bash,
Saturday night is always promoted as "the prom we never had".....
I had a great time last year in Little Rock putting on my tux,
getting my gal a nice wrist corsage and being able
to dance, sing a song or two, listen to
Dorothy "fucking" Allison give a keynote
speech that stirred every single person in the room.....
and revel in our joy at that prom we never had.....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #8020
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling very stir crazy and thinking about things to do at 11pm...go figure lol
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post: