DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm... satisfied at the moment where im at ..... relaxed ... at piece with in
Old 12-29-2013, 08:34 AM   #12002
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering when it will be that I no longer have to say "bye" to my girl and waiting to see each other every 2 months or so, but not knowing exactly when.

Thinking how she is such a good woman, amazing. That all the things she has been through (still goes through) and the way she has treated people in her life, always thinking of others first, that she deserves to rest, relax and be happy now and for the rest of her life.

I am more than happy to spend the rest of my life with her, giving her all she deserves.

It's her time

I love you SS xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 01:30 AM   #12003
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Right now thinking how much I wish that I had more late night friends that had my digits so I could text and maybe stay awake or laugh or hell just b.s. about nothing and lose track of time doing it.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #12004
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Same old, same old...tired of being lonely.Somehow
the holidays make it more amplified than any other time of year.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #12005
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

How to handle my kid telling me she doesnt want to live with me anymore...

I understand her reasons, and I get that in some ways it would be a lot easier on her, her brother, and me... but damn that shit hurts. A lot.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:15 PM   #12006
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I need some rest and am so ready to go to work in the morning and write some software. Among other things, I moved 19 pieces of plywood off my truck and into the back yard today. They were all 6' to 8' long and an average of 2 1/2' to 3' wide. I need to pick a couple of splinters out of my hands but will wait - they are not going anywhere LOL ... and I am so sleepy.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 09:17 PM   #12007
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I watched a show on bullying tonight. These kids were getting bullied because of their looks and were given the opportunity for corrective surgery. There were some questions about whether this was helping them? Or was it giving in to the bullies. One thing that made sense was the fact that many kids are given braces to straighten their teeth. Isn't that the same sort of thing?
One thing I'd like to see is someone doing a piece on adults who get bullied. Especially in the work place. It's happened to me more than once and to others that I work with and the bullies get away with it. I hate that.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 09:23 PM   #12008
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

daughters that rage at their mothers cause it's tough out there and who else would put up with that kind of abuse.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #12009
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

2014 is on my mind. Will celebrate 10 years with Red. Red is 5 1/2 years from retirement. I am on a mission to be debt free in 3 years and still enjoy life. I am very focused on every opportunity I have in my job and have learned how to set myself apart from all of the office drama!

I am making every effort to make sure I participate in all of my families celebrations. Red and I have committed to a date night. We realized we didn't have a junk night to do whatever we want. I am excited about the unknown!

I am drinking hot cup of tea before bed. It relaxes me and I sleep better.

Tomorrow is what I make of it and what I give back is more important.

Motivation is what you bring to your day!
Old 01-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #12010
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind...I need a hot drink. Hot chocolate? Decaf chocolate raspberry coffee?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #12011
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

it's cold outside, i'm tired, maybe i should go to bed, the painkillers have kicked in, why do the dogs cover the entire heat vent when they lay on it, maybe i'll go have a quick smoke, hot chocolate sounds good...but too much work, what day is tomorrow.

that pretty much covers it

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 05:49 AM   #12012
Daktari

My missing Bubba mug...a gift from a very kind Planeteer.

Gutted!
Old 01-06-2014, 07:01 AM   #12013
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Flying to Dallas this afternoon.

It's going to hit over 40 degrees today, no more planes sliding off the runway.

It's raining, a cold grey rain.

I'll take a shuttle to the C to the A to the AirJet. Better take an umbrella.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #12014
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:

DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

that I need to go outside and clean off my truck , then go shovel out the end of the drive where the damn snow plow closed me in

and how damn cold it is outside that it takes your breath away

and how a good morning Daddy! (text) made me smile
Old 01-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #12015
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind...

I am not going to wear my watch. I can't watch the clock today!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 10:45 AM   #12016
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
on my mind...

I am not going to wear my watch. I can't watch the clock today!

excuse me ?
do you happen to know what time it is ? *smirks*
Old 01-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #12017
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Damn...I want a glass or two of wine...but I just took a strong pain killer....dammit
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 08:23 PM   #12018
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Today, my thoughts have been dominated by the future... and preparing for things that may happen. I have been feeling the urge lately to insure that I am indeed headed in the right direction in life. I feel like I am at a fork in the road, with many choices. Among those choices are dark and dangerous woods, treacherous waterfalls ending in deadly, jagged rocks, and rickety bridges with gaping holes over pits of poisonous snakes. But, I know there is also a challenging path that will lead far and high, that will test my resolve but ultimately fulfil my dreams.

Some words and actions from my family, my biggest support system, today have brought the path I am on into higher question in my mind. Am I depending too much on their support to make it to that mark where I can take off on my own? Are they in fact keeping me back from that goal? Is there a way that I have not considered that is a better option?

I need to reflect on all of these questions, I need to look at the direction I have chosen and also look at the other paths that are available. I need to make some big decisions… and soon.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:54 AM   #12019
Daktari

Friday....
Old 01-17-2014, 08:19 AM   #12020
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

It's beautiful sunny out but numbing cold. the dogs are content and warm...the chickens and baby guineas are busy and enjoying their warm water and sunny spots ....I have a ton of chores to do ....wish I could curl up in a sunny spot
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: