Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #961
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

My heart goes for the Pats but my mind tells me that the Giants will win the bowl this year.

P.S: But I might watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet lol
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #962
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mostly thinking about guacamole.......
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #963
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Let the Superbowl (and the Puppybowl!) begin!!!

Ready for gametime, ready for the Giants to win the game!!

Have fun everyone!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #964
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Go G-Men, if I must pick a team.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #965
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I love football. I love the Super Bowl. I love my Patriots. But, I am soooo ready for this game to be over.

For the last 2 weeks, the Boston sports people have dissected everything Brady has said and trust me, he didnt say much that was newsworthy. They have speculated on Belichicks sleep habits, Gronkowski's ankle, and even Giselle's tweets. There might even have been a mention of the intestinal gas patterns of the defensive line.

Enough already.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #966
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
Go G-Men, if I must pick a team.
boring!

>not sad that i have to work tomorrow.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #967
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

............Yep...............

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #968
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with John.

In lieu of a good game, here is my back-up plan.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #969
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot about the Puppy Bowl!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #970
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

The Giants are healthy. The Pats are not. Eli is feeling fine and playing well. Tom is banged up (shoulder) and likely to get banged up even more. The Giants defense will be better than their record indicates because they are healthier than they’ve been all season. Their pass rush should disturb Brady. New England’s defense isn’t all that even when they are healthy and they are not one bit. Their make shift secondary should have a hard time with NY’s three wide receiver package. The running game definitely favors NY. Gronkowski will play, at least initially, but he is hurt badly enough that he will not be a factor at all. The coaching is pretty even. But frankly all things considered the Giants have the edge. Maybe even more than an edge. The biggest game changer is that they are healthy. That is an enormous gift this time of year. And their defense is just better. So the Giants should win, at least that’s what my head says. My heart though, that just defies logic. The Pats have my heart and I believe they are a better football team than they seem on paper. I think they have everything they need to pull it off. I believe they will do what they need to do and in the end they will win the Super Bowl. We will see.

No one gives them much of a chance, except the odds makers. The Pats are favored by 3.5 points but for the life of me I can’t imagine why. I think that’s just odd odds. I wouldn’t put money on the Pats. I won’t put it on the Giants just on principle, but logic dictates that’s where the money should go. I guess I don’t understand betting. Anyway GO PATS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #971
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

GO PATS !!!!!!!!

That's all *S*

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #972
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I really need for the Patriots to lose or else I won't know what to do with my Tiny NY Giants Fan, here with all his little friends in Patriots gear.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #973
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I really need for the Patriots to lose or else I won't know what to do with my Tiny NY Giants Fan, here with all his little friends in Patriots gear.
Maybe he would reconsider his allegiance? He's young. He can change.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #974
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Wait here. I'll go tell him that right now.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #975
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
The Giants are healthy. The Pats are not. Eli is feeling fine and playing well. Tom is banged up (shoulder) and likely to get banged up even more. The Giants defense will be better than their record indicates because they are healthier than they’ve been all season. Their pass rush should disturb Brady. New England’s defense isn’t all that even when they are healthy and they are not one bit. Their make shift secondary should have a hard time with NY’s three wide receiver package. The running game definitely favors NY. Gronkowski will play, at least initially, but he is hurt badly enough that he will not be a factor at all. The coaching is pretty even. But frankly all things considered the Giants have the edge. Maybe even more than an edge. The biggest game changer is that they are healthy. That is an enormous gift this time of year. And their defense is just better. So the Giants should win, at least that’s what my head says. My heart though, that just defies logic. The Pats have my heart and I believe they are a better football team than they seem on paper. I think they have everything they need to pull it off. I believe they will do what they need to do and in the end they will win the Super Bowl. We will see.

No one gives them much of a chance, except the odds makers. The Pats are favored by 3.5 points but for the life of me I can’t imagine why. I think that’s just odd odds. I wouldn’t put money on the Pats. I won’t put it on the Giants just on principle, but logic dictates that’s where the money should go. I guess I don’t understand betting. Anyway GO PATS!
Thank you for looking into all of this for me this morning. I am behind, I didn't sleep well, and then woke up too early. I wish I could support the Pats for you today, but no, I cannot. I am just hoping for an exciting game for both teams, I do not want to see a blowout. I kind of enjoy the way a tight game raises my heart rate, and gets me yelling and shaking my fist at the screen just like my grandmother used to do.

Since I do not normally eat many carbohydrates, Super Bowl Sunday is a great day to enjoy the naughty treats. Today I have decided it will be my very own order of crab puffs, and then shared nachos, and pizza. Strange combination, but it is what my inner football food junkie desires.

I hope you all enjoy the game!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #976
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ha!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #977
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

May the hungriest team win

I have no vested interest in either team
I do like Eli better than his brother
It's always nice to see him in the spotlight,
rather than the shadow of Payton as I've heard others say

Now, on to the Madonna show...and it should be a good one

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #978
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I wish I could support the Pats for you today, but no, I cannot.
You wish you could but you can't? Why not? What's stopping you? Is it your deep seated hatred of the Pats? Well I guess that would do it.

Hopefully you will forgive me if I don't even WISH I could support the Giants.

Well I guess that's enough emoticons.

I do hope you enjoy the game and the rarely allowed carbs.

I'm having sesame sticks, pistachios, Häagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream and the pièce de résistance, a bacon, chicken breast, onion, tomato and avocado sandwich on a giant bakery fresh bought this morning ciabatta.

GO PATS
Old 02-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #979
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Over the top Super Bowl snacks

Old 02-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #980
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

We're having profiteroles. Ha ha, just kidding.

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports