Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank all you lovely femmes who love and appreciate a Big Butch!!! Makes ME "swoon"...umm do butches "swoon"...grin...maybe like go....thuddddddd....anyway either way, makes me feel special!!! Hugs to you all....love n kisses to all of you....Clay
Old 03-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #202
istolurboxers38

How Do You Identify?:
redneck femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
single

istolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputation

To be honest It shouldnt be a matter of size except the size of your heart and the personality of the person on the inside. Being big and fluffy makes you just more to love and if you have the personality it makes it so much better. to all the big and fluffy butches
istolurboxers38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to istolurboxers38 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #203
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

That you do Honey and it's that amazing heart of yours that got my attention...and you're wonderful to cuddle with too!!! i am one very lucky femme indeed!!!

i love my Sexy Silver Butch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Aww, smouldering...here I am...blushing...again..you ladies are so sweet! Thanks so much! Yes, I do write right from my heart!!
And ANY DAY/TIME is perfect for cuddling with a gorgeous femme....
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 12:43 PM   #204
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Reviving this thread because... well, big butches...

What I love about big butches in particular:
-their presence (amplified to the Nth power)
-thick fingers
-that soft, warm belly to cuddle up to
-they just feel solid
-wide hips and the sexy walk that comes with it
-more to grab onto ;-)
-that sweet spot to lay my head where their chest, shoulder, and big, butch arm meet
-play-wrestling in bed with them... winning is fun but then, so is losing...
-not having to worry if I'm going to break them!
-feeling the full weight of them on top of me... or draped across me after certain activities
-the thickness of their thighs... it feels decadent to have them tangled up in/between mine
-wrapping my arms around them and pulling them closer (it feels great to have my arms totally full with a big, handsome butch and not be left wanting!)
-big, butch butt...

I like butches of all sizes, shapes, and stripes, but a big butch activates a certain primal, animal lust in me that I just can't deny. Thank Maude for big butches!
Old 05-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #205
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Big Butches=YUM!!! <3

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 06:49 PM   #206
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Ayup. I love big, strong butches.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:57 PM   #207
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

It is refreshing to hear that there are femmes who appreciate us.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #208
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I agree it's nice to know that there are women out there who appreciate us stocky fella's....I spent many years trying to lose weight so that someone might pay me attention, only to find out that some do like a little meat on the bones. All I can say is thank you for accepting me because it took me a long time to accept myself....and I finally do.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #209
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

As a BBW femme I know it seems like those of is with extra meat on our bones are invisible or something but it's not true - I love big butches, being able to snuggle upto them and the way they move in the world simply amazes me. Each and every one of you are appreciated, please never forget that :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #210
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I recently had some VERY expensive work done on the suspension for my street bike. I matter-of-factly told the owner and technicians, "I'm 51 years old, and I know what I like. I like 'em BIG. My passengers will likely outweigh me by double.", I said. This was not a normal request, so I continued on to make sure I was fully understood. "I need a rear shock with a remote pre-load adjuster that will accommodate a passenger that's significantly larger than me. Because I like 'em big."

The regular straight dudes who work there likely hadn't heard a woman say anything like that before. They did a great job being professional, but I know they were having trouble figuring out how to react. My money is green, so they dutifully provided me with an Ohlins shock which they set up as requested. There's now a whole room full of mechanics who will see big, butch women just a little differently now.

I don't just accept big butches, I WANT one. It's OK if she doesn't want to ride on the back of my bike, but if she does she can consider it service.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:58 PM   #211
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Some other things to love:

-more force behind each movement, thrust, etc., just for their sheer size/weight
-being hugged from behind by one and feeling totally surrounded by butchness :-)
-"borrowing" a big butch's shirt around the house - so comfy!
-watching one fawn over something fluffy/furry. Butches making a fuss over animals in general is endearing, but there's something special about watching a particularly large butch reduced to a puddle in front of a furbaby
-the sight of a big butch on the back of a motorcycle
-ever had a butch with a nice, round rump model a really cute pair of boxer briefs for you?
-bear hugs
-big butch, big boots. 'Nuff said. :-)
-they look awesome nekkid (I mean, everyone does, but I think they look extra awesome)

Basically, there's a lot to love. I'm more aware of big butches in just plain physical terms because they simply occupy more physical real estate. I love to explore those hillsides (with permission, of course)...

My most recent ex (not on BFP) was about a size 20-ish (which I don't find all that large) and 6 ft 1. I can remember seeing her for the first time and thinking "my god, she's an Amazon." It's a miracle I was able to keep my hands off her as long as I did. Would I still have been attracted to her if she had been smaller or shorter? Sure, but that lethal combination of both length and girth is dynamite for this femme.

I think confidence is key if you can unlearn and unpack some of the negative messaging society imprints on you about larger bodies. I know it's hard and it's a constant battle but I have to say, seeing a larger butch with confidence is a huge turn on. It's important to remember (for anyone) that the more time you spend fidgeting with and putting down your own body, that's time you could be giving someone else to appreciate it in all its glory. :-)

From one big-butch-loving femme, please feel free to show off a bit more.

Last edited by Femmadian; 05-14-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: i can haz proofreading skills?
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 09:35 PM   #212
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I don't just accept big butches, I WANT one.
THIS.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:40 PM   #213
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm..seriously, I had NO idea
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 10:08 PM   #214
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to the femme's who prefer the bigger butches but what do you consider "bigger" just asking cause I'm not past 150 pounds, would I be considered as such?

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:22 AM   #215
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C.
Hmmmm..seriously, I had NO idea
Well you definitely know now don't you? *grin*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 05:11 AM   #216
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a pretty small girl. Barely five foot and pretty petite so when those big strong stocky butch arms hold me close and hold me tight, well there just isn't a lot in this world that feels better. Big butch love, yes please.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:55 AM   #217
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for the women that love us. I am not tall, but I have the big part covered.

Thank you!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 07:18 AM   #218
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post

I don't just accept big butches, I WANT one. It's OK if she doesn't want to ride on the back of my bike, but if she does she can consider it service.

Thank YOU, Cheryl!! You have always been a fave of mine....and you always say just the right things to us big butches!
Someone will be very blessed to deserve you!
You are AWESOME, my beautiful friend! and will ALWAYS be my fave crush
Old 05-15-2014, 08:19 AM   #219
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread, I know first hand there are some Femmes out there that love them a big butch. For that I'm grateful.

Cheryl, can I ride on the back

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #220
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

There is nothing hotter than a big butch

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: