Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #61
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
L.W., that spelling is most likely Rodriguez but your dyslexia will be challenging since you do need the closest possible spelling when in doubt.

If you put in your bio father's name and what you think the DOB is (even just the year will work), you may find him on ancestry.com

I have done some checking out my bio fathers lineage,so far it go's from Smakover ark.to to Florida then Cuba(great great great grand pop was a coffee bean plantation owner) to Spain where he got the land grant for the property.I have a cousin who has some connections at one of the universite's so now I am waiting for information from them.Cousin P has dual citizenship in Italy so she is there now looking for more from our Italian family that she has gotten to know well...the search go's on.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:03 PM   #62
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm German Jewish on my moms side and Scotland Irish on my dads side. I haven't done much research on it. I'm thinking of doing a DNA test at some point in the future. It will be interesting I think what the results would say.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:19 AM   #63
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I work on my tree from time to time, I mainly focus on my fathers side, but am also working on my mothers side too.

Currently I have my fathers side traced back to 1755, but seem to be stuck from there. I am pretty sure at that point they came to the US from some where else, but where that some where else is, I am not entirely sure and I don't want to pay more money at this time to have access to international records on ancestry.

On my mothers side, I am currently stopped at my great grandmother, unfortunately I don't have a lot of information about my mothers side of the family, nor can I really get the information easily.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 04:07 AM   #64
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did my DNA test last year and found out that I'm more Irish than Italian, which was a surprise since my father swears his side is full-blooded. I also have no link to Japan, as I suspected. Instead, I'm Portuguese, African, English and French (which I knew), Native American and Middle Eastern.

I am every woman!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 05:39 AM   #65
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I started doing genealogy because i wanted to know our ethnicity, so i wanted to know where we sailed from in Europe

I was able to place my dad's family on the 1632 voyage of the ship Lyon from England to America

I haven't made anywhere near that kind of progress on any of the other lines

I did take the DNA test and find out i'm 43% Irish/38% English/11% Scandinavian/8% "other European"

I need to get to work on the other lines, but i figure i'll eventually serve a year as a DAR registrar, and i'll have such great access then that it is silly not to wait
Old 10-13-2017, 05:47 AM   #66
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who are my people

I would like to take the DNA test. My birth mother was some help but I want facts. The only thing we have proof of is that there is Cherokee in our bloodline. The rest seems foggy at best.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 08:13 AM   #67
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

85% African (80% West African, 3% Central and South African, 2% Sub-Saharan African).

12% European (British, Irish, and Finnish which was a surprise. We always thought my dad's dad was German—that's where my grandad was born and German was his native language. But now we're thinking he was born in German, but his ancestors were British, Irish, and Finnish).

2% American Indian

1% Southeast Asia

I've visited some of these areas, but not all of them. A goal on my Bucket List is to visit all the countries my DNA can be traced to. Maybe I'll meet this goal or maybe I won't.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: